Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia

I just know i'm going to die tonight... anyways, game seems fun to me so far! Can't wait for Day 2!

Awesome actions shots for Night 2 Tiny Pies. Beautiful photography. Nice work! :wub:

Awesome actions shots for Night 2 Tiny Pies. Beautiful photography. Nice work! :wub:

I agree with that, and the church looks so cool, I love how you made the cross out of a sword and two keys. There are some great details in there. :thumbup:

I would like to add that I'll be gone from Tuesday to Thursday, so yeah. I'll be inactive and cut off from computers. Please do not yell "HERETIC" and accusing me because I am "missing" and doing some witchcraft. No, no stupid excuses to frame me! Imma be gone!

He's in the basement boiling potions to turn all of you all into newts! Get him while you can!

:tongue:

Have a nice break :classic: . Game is going great so far! All of the pictures are wonderfully done!

Can we end the trend of going OOC, please? It's clearly being misused and in case you hadn't noticed, getting on my nerves. I believe it annoys a few other people as well. So please, remove those letters from your keyboard, immediately. :grin: Thanks.

TinyPieRUs, your photos amaze me. I am very impressed with your night scene. It's depict a dark night, yet illustrate such clear vivid picture with the church and assault in it. :thumbup:

On another note, I agreed with what Hinckley had mentioned above. "OOC" is not supposed to be used unless its neccessary vital or important to make that little extra comment. Otherwise, please refrain from using OOC. It confused other players, thinking whether your OOC should be considered as a statement of your particpation in your character's involvement or simply just adding some funny comments at a regular basis.

In the game thread, every single word a player typed are carefully judged by others. In order not to make the player's life diffcult by typing many OOC and create a confusion among the rest, doubting the player's statement whether it is credible or not, and eventually annoying the rest with a later convinction. In this way, players are not casting their votes logically based on evidence but based on the amount of OOCs used.

It's fun to use OOC, but it's more fun to post your statements by voicing out from your individual roles. IMHO, I think that is the real fun of any Mafia game. Thanks! :wink:

OOC RANT HERE - SKIP IF UNWANTED =P

Can we end the trend of going OOC, please? It's clearly being misused and in case you hadn't noticed, getting on my nerves. I believe it annoys a few other people as well. So please, remove those letters from your keyboard, immediately. :grin: Thanks.

kay Hinkley, I remved all the ""s and ""s frm my keybard, but nw I an't type like a nrmal persn! =P

Anywho, in all seriousness, I find that the OOC doesn't really bother me - but it COULD be done in a more tasteful manner. Take this post for instance, made by a random person that doesn't exist in a space mafia that didn't happen:

"Why should I be the killer? Yes, my character has a raygun - we ALL have rayguns! We're all part of the Star Corps! (OOC: We ARE part of the Star Corps, right? And come to think of it, if we're a military faction at all, where's everyone else's gun?) Maybe YOU'RE the killer, Sir Finklestein!"

That could be EASILY put into normal game text. And for less easy things, such as blatant references to other games, the "man behind the man", etc. - this is EUROBRICKS people! The entire spirit of this site is humor applied to the little bricks we love so very much - why not break the 4th wall a bit? Like, say, the painters in the Mystery Castle used to explain how everyone can see the pictures. Sure, it detracts from the realism, but I'm not expecting to step into a time machine back to Ye Olde Britaine when I'm playing the game - I'm playing it for fun, maybe some laughs, but certainly not historical accuracy! (While it is good, something tells me old 17th century (or so) churches weren't made of ABS, as well made as they are...=P

The "tl;dr" version: OOC is fine, labeling it as such isn't - slip it into normal conversation! =P

END OOC RANT

Besides that, though, I have to compliment you, Tiny Pius (some names never go away...), on your AMAZING MOCs. At first I thought some of them may have been just backdrops - surely a church looking that good on the outside couldn't have an amazing interior - but no, instead your MOC manages to look beautiful inside and out, with amazing techniques every step of the way! I do hope you'll do a Draggy-esque post afterwards showing all the beautiful details of the models!

~Trexxen

That could be EASILY put into normal game text. And for less easy things, such as blatant references to other games, the "man behind the man", etc. - this is EUROBRICKS people! The entire spirit of this site is humor applied to the little bricks we love so very much - why not break the 4th wall a bit? Like, say, the painters in the Mystery Castle used to explain how everyone can see the pictures. Sure, it detracts from the realism, but I'm not expecting to step into a time machine back to Ye Olde Britaine when I'm playing the game - I'm playing it for fun, maybe some laughs, but certainly not historical accuracy! (While it is good, something tells me old 17th century (or so) churches weren't made of ABS, as well made as they are...=P

Good point. Did you hear that, people? Only go OOC if you have a good sense of humor. Otherwise, shut up. :tongue:

Seriously though, an out of character rant against another player's tactics is really odd to me. For an OOC portion of a post to be longer than your actual game post and to contain so much information about your game tactics is a bit ridiculous in my opinion. Put your tactics into game play. Keep your jokes in character. Perhaps I'm over-reacting (perhaps?) but I've never seen the OOC used so much and it seems like it's being misused and abused. Trexxen's example is an acceptable use, but if someone used it that way in this game, it would drive me nuts at this point just because it's being used about 5000% more than I've seen it used in other mafia games here. In my opinion, OOC should be the spice of a mafia game, not the main course and I just wish everyone would form the same opinion. :grin:

Thanks everyone. :wub: I'm very pleased with how the photos turned out.

I'll try to post pictures of the models once the game is over, but I have a feeling that most of it will be broken up by then - I've already broken the windmill seen in a few of the day 1 pictures in order to make another creation. :blush:

I've already broken the windmill seen in a few of the day 1 pictures in order to make another creation. :blush:

The hand of God giveth, and the hand of God taketh away. Thus sayeth the Lord. AMEN! :wacko:

Photograph things before you break them...sayeth the Lord...

Or a paintograph, though no one believes those. I mean, seriously, even with a perfectly clear one, someone will come along and convince you it isn't General Marcus killing Grim... :grin:

Thanks guys and girls, but I have had to resign from the Mafia, due to family issues. Im sure whoever takes the reins of Sabrina will have fun too.

Its been cool, and hopefully time permitting I will be in the next Mafia Game.

I have already alerted TPRU to my intentions. I will try to keep an eye on the action, and see how long till Hinck explodes :tongue:

Cheers

Or a paintograph, though no one believes those. I mean, seriously, even with a perfectly clear one, someone will come along and convince you it isn't General Marcus killing Grim... :grin:

You had to mention the tragic death of Grim... :cry_sad:

Thanks guys and girls, but I have had to resign from the Mafia, due to family issues. Im sure whoever takes the reins of Sabrina will have fun too.

I have already alerted TPRU to my intentions. I will try to keep an eye on the action, and see how long till Hinck explodes :tongue:

Hey ISC, it's sad to hear that you aren't able to continue with the game. You have been a good player. Well, we can always look forward to the next game such as the comeback of Iris in Baritones 2. :wink:

I suppose that makes sense... :look:

:grin:

Cheers

Yes, alexrider7 will be replacing ISC as Sabrina. Thanks for playing, I Scream Clone. :classic:

Cheers

We will miss you ISC, you are an excellent player and you have a great sense of homour. My nights with Sabrina just wont feel the same without you at he reins. :cry_sad:

I hope you come back and join us all for the next game, we will miss you!

Sabrina's a horse? Dude, way to give away your role before you leave... :hmpf:

:tongue: Hope everything's OK. You'll be missed!

Now if Sabrina is a horse, what does that say about Mustafa's taste in women? Seriously, these foreigners... :tongue:

On a more serious note though, I'm really sorry to see you leave ISC, hope to see you around in some other mafia game, you're a great player of this game.. of life. :classic:

We will miss you ISC, you are an excellent player and you have a great sense of homour. My nights with Sabrina just wont feel the same without you at he reins. :cry_sad:

I hope you come back and join us all for the next game, we will miss you!

Sabrina's a horse? Dude, way to give away your role before you leave... :hmpf:

:tongue: Hope everything's OK. You'll be missed!

Now if Sabrina is a horse, what does that say about Mustafa's taste in women? Seriously, these foreigners... :tongue:

On a more serious note though, I'm really sorry to see you leave ISC, hope to see you around in some other mafia game, you're a great player of this game.. of life. :classic:

Nice one Hinck, my nickname is actually Horse IRL :wink:

Thanks guys, we are just having a rough patch with our young family at the moment and severly sleep deprived. I really love the Mafia games as it puts a lot of EB's funnier members in one place at once for good times. I just cant devote the time to reading 3 pages of text each day and try to formulate strategy etc :wacko:

See ya in the funny pages. Good luck to all in the Mafia game too.

I'm sorry to see you leave and that you're having family issues. I'll have to be honest though, I don't really like horses!

Bye, we'll miss you!

:classic:

P.S. I like your avatar, I never saw it before the mafia game!

I'd like to say sorry to all citizens, my character's supposed to be really stuck-up, unless it's the Priest (I'm very Religous) or one of the nobles.

Psst, Hinckley - that post in the thread was meant to be a "OOC in character" thing - I just woke up an hour or two ago, and hadn't eaten lunch when I posted that XD

ISC, it'll be sad to see you go - you played great and it's always a joy to be in a game with you. Take care!

And Zepher; no worries and don't stop! Your character is a noble, right? Nobles are stuck up! They're better than everyone else! You were just getting in character, and some of us reacted in character - I'm sure it's safe to say that nobody was ACTUALLY offended by that! =P

~Kyle...no...Trekk...no...Bernard!

Well, you're not the only one who has mentioned getting clues at lunch, so the statement stands.

And why should we play a game at all if everyone just wants to post OOC? Let's just chat about our days, shall we? :hmpf:

Sign in to follow this