Sign in to follow this  
happyfish

Hello there

Hi there

My name is happyfish, I have been having a good look around for a few days and like was I see.

I'm a SheFOL although I have not posted on that thread as not sure how current it is and I'm still getting to grips with the forum.

I love collecting, but I don't stick to one theme, I buy what catches my eye but suits my limited pocket. I have been collecting for a MOC thats been in my head for a few years, I would like to build a group of shops similar to a mall but with more character. So I love the new medieval set and its new items.

My boy is into SW IJ and now Batman his passion for these only came with the games. He will build a set once but after that he uses the parts for free-building.

My daughter is into pinks and female minifigs, she is of the age for duplo but duplo doesn't interest her.

The themes I like the most are HP as in the original castle era. SW sets that are based on location like the Mosley canteena. I'm more into scenes than vehicles.

We buy sets for the bits we want and sell surplus on a hobby bricklink shop, which helps fund our addition. (warning its an overpriced store)

I hope I have not boarded you all too much. :sceptic:

Hello to every one.

happyfish

Welcome to EB and thanks for the detailed intro! I'm fairly sure I've seen you in the Bricklink forums before.

Haven't visited the other thread yet? Well, no matter. I dub thee, Lady happyfish. Be sure to drop in and say hey to the girl gang over there though, they like that. :wink:

Welcome to EB and thanks for the detailed intro! I'm fairly sure I've seen you in the Bricklink forums before.

Haven't visited the other thread yet? Well, no matter. I dub thee, Lady happyfish. Be sure to drop in and say hey to the girl gang over there though, they like that. :wink:

Thank you for a warm welcome, I do post on the other forum a little bit.

I will pop over there to say hello to the girls later.

'Lady happyfish' I like the sound of that. :laugh:

happyfish

hello and welcome happyfish ! ^^

Hello and Thank you

happyfish

Edited by happyfish

Hi there Lady Happyfish, it's always so good to have another lady join the forum (because there are few)...

Please feel yourself welcome to this warm and active forum ! And have fun !

It't great to see another SHEfol! Welcome to EB! I hope to see you around the forums! :classic: \

Lego12

Hello Lady happyfish, and welcome to EB! :classic:

And I know that feeling of having a MOC in your head, I've been going around with some on my "mental drawing board" for over four years so far, never getting around to buying the necessary bricks. But I'll finish them, some day. :wink: And I'm sure you will too! Good luck! :thumbup: (and I might actually buy some stuff from your BL shop later on :wink:)

Edited by Quarryman

Hi Happyfish,

Welcome to Eurobricks! Your introduction is defintely very interesting, especially on the themes that your boy and girl are interested in. It seemed you are handling with wide themes selection. It's nice to always know there is a classic castle fan at heart. Do hang around and check out the rest of the forums' topic. There is a lot of interesting ongoing discussion going on at the moment. :classic:

Hello Lady happyfish, and welcome to EB! :classic:

And I know that feeling of having a MOC in your head, I've been going around with some on my "mental drawing board" for over four years so far, never getting around to buying the necessary bricks. But I'll finish them, some day. :wink: And I'm sure you will too! Good luck! :thumbup: (and I might actually buy some stuff from your BL shop later on :wink:)

Hello

I have been collecting many of the parts, I have collected enough for a book store, a hat shop, perfume shop, a general store and a bakers. I'm collecting for a hardware store at the moment.

I was thinking of a modern mall but I would want a working escalator and my technic knowledge is zero. Also the thought for clean lines for walls does not interest me. I like the cosey feel of character buildings.

happyfish

Welcome to Eurobricks! I hope you fufill your lego love with these forums!

Happyfish, hmm? Interesting name. At least it's not sadfish! :thumbup: