Infomaniac

What do you do with a large army?

I was wondering what you people do with your huge armies?

I have a small army of 30+ guys, but what do you do with a large 400+ army?

Do you build bases and ships for them?

Do you play brikwars?

I have just been wondering :monkey:

Infomaniac

Hello Infomaniac,

With a screen name like yours, I'm sure you wonder a lot. :pir-laugh: Currently I don't do anything with my army. I still need about 120 redcoats to complete my army for now. My plan was to make a stop-motion movie, but now I think I will just make a comic or slideshow because it is easier and takes less time. I have also been inspired to build MOCs, but nothing that would require me to use all my soldiers at once.

Tony

I, myself am in the process of putting up a 1000-man Army. So far I have about 20 men. At this rate it could very well take me a decade or two to accomplish my goal. And what to do after that? I have no idea... Most likely it'll be kept in a curio or something with a note that says, "break glass in case of war." :pir-cry_happy:

I've always wondered this as well. I have tons of minifigs and I love getting more, but I never seem to find a use for them in my MOC building. I think they'd be fun to use for other games, but I don't have anyone to play those with. Mine just fill tackle boxes and I occasionally make random figures to pass the time. I wouldn't even know what to do with more then 20 or 30 soldiers.

Maybe some training ground MOCs need to be made.

Retake the United States.

Oh, that's a good one. I'll have to do that sometime. :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Norrington

For a really large army I could only think of showing off/looking at them and war gaming.

My largest "army" (Imperial soldiers) currently consists of about 40 troops (including about 12 generic blue/white striped "pirates" as the working force). I don't think I'll ever need more than a 100 of any specific faction; more than enough to man my ships and guard (or attack) my port, which is still in the making. But with my current room and my brick collection, I'll wont be needing more than 50 probably.

:thumbup: , good idea.

Edited by Fluyt

:thumbup: , good idea.

I'd hurry up if i were you. :tongue:

Before i finish a ship big enough for all my M-Fs to man, which is what my lego army will be used for. :cannon:

I'm still short crew, but good thing pirates will be out soon.

Get in some fresh recruits! :thumbup:

I'd build stuff for them, and play brickwars. They'd hold my city for a long time.

Its funny. I say take back the United States when I in fact am a citizen of the United States. I just feel that in the next couple of years the people of the United States will have to take back the country from the government. 2nd Amendment all the way.

Invade other themes and steal thier gold? Help the Mexicans take back the insult that is New Mexico?