Sign in to follow this  
Batbrick

Batminifigs 3

Hello EB! Here is my latest batch of Batminifigs I have made, I hope you like them:

Adventure Bruce:

brucejungleattire.jpg

Here he is, Bruce Wayne doesn't just go on risky trips as Batman, many times he gone as Bruce Wayne into dense and jungle regions. Most of these time of course involve....

Talia Al Ghul (updated):

taliaalghul2.jpg

With the advent of Agent Trace's hair I realised this piece would be the perfect one for dear Talia as she is represented in the comics.

Back shot, looks good.

taliaalghul5.jpg

Don't they look sweet together?

Generic Gangster (updated):

gothamgangsterv2.jpg

With this new fleshie head I got form the Spiderman set, I realised I could make my original gangster much more unique than the standard henchmen face from the Batman sets.

Gotham Citizen:

gothamgirl.jpg

Not that great I know, I'm going to improve her, but for now I just need a generic Gothamite.

Prostitute:

prostitute2.jpg

That's the one you've all been waiting for. I think the spalko head and short Mutt hair work much better. The head in particular gives her that, erm...eh....."used" quality? :blush:

Harley Quinn:

harleyhammer.jpg

Here we go. A much better hammer I've made considering the original was practically bigger than herself, as well as the accurate black/red gloves.

Joker Henchman:

jokerhenchman3.jpg

With a second henchman in the Tumbler set, I decided to "Jokerise" him like the other one. Here's a pic of Joker and the other one, feel free to point out the purple fedora, it isn't old or anything :tongue:

jokerhenchman4.jpg

Matches Malone:

matchesmalone.jpg

Now that Brainbox has FINALLY posted his version, here is mine. Matches Malone is a dead gangster who Batman assumed his identity on numerous occasions to enter the criminal underworld.

Mr. Freeze Gun:

mr.freezegun.jpg

Mr.Freeze's freeze gun as seen on BTAS. Pretty simple really.

Penguin's assistant/Bodyguard:

penguinassistant.jpg

My friend The Penguin will like this. Like on the animated version, this girl is Penguin's athletic bodyguard and personal assistant.

Summer Gleeson:

summergleeson2.jpg

Lastly, reporter Summer Gleeson of Gotham Tonight.

Hope you enjoyed them and feel free to comment, thanks!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Wow, these are great, Batbrick :classic:

They all (at least the ones I'm familiar with) look very accurate, especially Summer Gleeson & Matches Malone :thumbup:

I like your second Joker thug as well, great choice of hair :tongue:

Your 'Generic Gangster' looks very good as well. Only your 'Gotham Citizen' looks a little cranky :sceptic::tongue:

Nice job, once again.

And I hope to see more of you, soon.

Greetings,

CF W.

Holy sh*t! A purple fedora? Where'd you get it!?!? Is it new?

:tongue:

Seriously, I think they look very good. I'd give Bruce the Tan Pith, as that's how I might think of a jungle explorer dressed like him. But then he'd just be the german guy with a different face. The prostitute is much improved.

A pretty cool work, and especially Talia Al Ghul and your Adventure Bruce look very fine! :thumbup:

Just Great! :thumbup:

Hope there are much more to come!! :cry_happy:

Thanks, there is, but not for a while!

Wow, these are great, Batbrick :classic:

They all (at least the ones I'm familiar with) look very accurate, especially Summer Gleeson & Matches Malone :thumbup:

I like your second Joker thug as well, great choice of hair :tongue:

Your 'Generic Gangster' looks very good as well. Only your 'Gotham Citizen' looks a little cranky :sceptic::tongue:

Thanks, glad you like Malone and Gleeson, they are two of my favourites.

I do agree the citizen looks a little mad though :laugh:

Holy sh*t! A purple fedora? Where'd you get it!?!? Is it new?

:tongue:

Seriously, I think they look very good. I'd give Bruce the Tan Pith, as that's how I might think of a jungle explorer dressed like him. But then he'd just be the german guy with a different face. The prostitute is much improved.

Oh ha ha :tongue:

Thanks, but Bruce does look a little too much like Belloq with the helmet on.

A pretty cool work, and especially Talia Al Ghul and your Adventure Bruce look very fine! :thumbup:

Thanks as always Asuka!

Very nice! Which head did you use for Talia?

Thanks KDog, I used Trixie's head from the Speed Racer set Final Grand Prix :classic:

Penguin's assistant/Bodyguard:

penguinassistant.jpg

My friend The Penguin will like this. Like on the animated version, this girl is Penguin's athletic bodyguard and personal assistant.

I don't simply like it. I love it! ) :wub:

But she's not very good as a waitress, I guess, with a face like that! ) :tongue:

Nice minifigures, as usual, Batbrick! ) :thumbup:

Keep them up! ) I\m waiting for more.... :classic:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Some more nice minifigs here mate. Talia looks great, and jungle Bruce is nice enough. Simple but effective. The gangster is nice, that head works quite well. The citizen looks a bit, um, butch. The prostitute is so very Gotham, and the Joker goons both look really good, especially next to his clowniness. I notice you've changed Harley's glove as well. The Penguin henchwoman is neat, and Summer Gleeson also looks good, but might I suggest a microphone instead of a camera?

The head in particular gives her that, erm...eh....."used" quality? :blush:

Not at all judgmental there mate...

Here we go. A much better hammer I've made considering the original was practically bigger than herself, as well as the accurate black/red gloves.

However, she did have a ridiculously oversized hammer in Supergirl:Power. Well, technically it was Superman/Batman #19

Matches Malone is a dead gangster who Batman assumed his identity on numerous occasions to enter the criminal underworld.

But he was revealed to be alive a few years ago in a Detective Comics storyline. Before he was killed again by Scarface.

They all look fantastic, but after your second Gotham Prostitute, I think you could go in a new direction *cough*GothamTransvestite*cough* :tongue:

Great work, as usual BatBrick. My personal picks would be Jungle Bruce and the Penguin's assistant. :thumbup:

I don't simply like it. I love it! ) :wub:

But she's not very good as a waitress, I guess, with a face like that! ) :tongue:

Nice minifigures, as usual, Batbrick! ) :thumbup:

Keep them up! ) I\m waiting for more.... :classic:

Thanks The Penguin!

Much appreciated, I plan to give her a better face in time don't worry :tongue:

Some more nice minifigs here mate. Talia looks great, and jungle Bruce is nice enough. Simple but effective. The gangster is nice, that head works quite well. The citizen looks a bit, um, butch. The prostitute is so very Gotham, and the Joker goons both look really good, especially next to his clowniness. I notice you've changed Harley's glove as well. The Penguin henchwoman is neat, and Summer Gleeson also looks good, but might I suggest a microphone instead of a camera?

Thanks, Talia really benefits from her new hair I think. The citizen is just thrown in their really, I need to work on making her look a bit more normal. That darn Speed racer head doesn't look female and doesn't look male the darn thing!

Yes, I did change Harley's gloves, the white did look nice though. Summer Gleeson in later episodes does use a small camera when she spots unexpected news though. But what could I use for a microphone?

However, she did have a ridiculously oversized hammer in Supergirl:Power. Well, technically it was Superman/Batman #19

I'm all for oversized hammers, but that thing was TOO big :laugh:

But he was revealed to be alive a few years ago in a Detective Comics storyline. Before he was killed again by Scarface.

Oh I hate that, and his retconned original death. The one by Dennis O'Neill was much better.

They all look fantastic, but after your second Gotham Prostitute, I think you could go in a new direction *cough*GothamTransvestite*cough* :tongue:

Yes! Of course! That Speed Racer head WILL serve a purpose! Thankyou! :laugh:

Great work, as usual BatBrick. My personal picks would be Jungle Bruce and the Penguin's assistant. :thumbup:

Thanks, I quite like Jungle Bruce too. Simple, yet it works really well.

Thanks, Talia really benefits from her new hair I think.

Indeed she does. Very nice looking. Still not Babs though... :wink:

Summer Gleeson in later episodes does use a small camera when she spots unexpected news though. But what could I use for a microphone?

Fair enough. I believe TLG have had a few designs of their own over the years.

I'm all for oversized hammers, but that thing was TOO big :laugh:

*Snigger* :wink:

Yay! New (actually, used) prostitute! I would like to be a batophile now too! Well, after seeing TDK and getting the tumbler and Mr. freezes' buggy. :skull:

Great work! I love Talia Al Ghul !!

Very nicely built; what set is talia's face from?

Spped racer grand prix. I will have to buy that fig...