Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

After lurking on the forums for a while and reading other people's reviews, lately I've been thinking about doing a review to give something back to this great community.

• I have at least 3 complete sets,
  • I have a dSLR, and one of my other hobbies is photography,
  • I have a bit of time to follow the course, and
  • As mentioned above, my motivation is that I want to give something back.

My reviews would be mostly Technic oriented, and I'd like to mix in some computer generated pictures and animations to show how the mechanisms work too.

But maybe I should graduate from the Reviewers Academy first... if you'll kindly give me access... :grin:

Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

Hello I'm Dave from the UK, recently turned 7. :sweet:37 that is. :laugh:

I have a great many sets going back as far as the early 80s I think, if not earlier and an ever growing collection of new ones.

I have a decent camera and I've put a few reviews on here in the Sci-Fi forum with the pictures.

I have plenty of time and I'd love to be able to make better reviews and help the the people here and forum.

:classic:

Hello I'm Dave from the UK, recently turned 7. :sweet:37 that is. :laugh:

I have a great many sets going back as far as the early 80s I think, if not earlier and an ever growing collection of new ones.

I have a decent camera and I've put a few reviews on here in the Sci-Fi forum with the pictures.

I have plenty of time and I'd love to be able to make better reviews and help the the people here and forum.

:classic:

Sure thing. Access granted.

I can't believe I missed this, I'd love to join! I have tons of city sets that have no reviews 80's-pres. I'd like to give, as many as I can, a go. I do read all city and train reviews and learned a thing or two about properly prepaing them. That said I will not double review a set, as I see it isn't necessary. I have three small set reviews for 6453 Police 4x4, 6525 Blaze Commander, and 6662 Backhoe as a trial run so far. I'm always looking to help out this site as I love Lego! :classic:

I've been vacillating over this for a while.

The only real reason I've had to not to ask to join was the time required to dedicate to the process. I've thought about it and I'd love to do some more reviews, and I'd really love to learn from the best. So I'd love to join, if you'll have me, and I'd love to learn your skills and knowledge. (a whole lot of love! :grin:)

Just keep that Rufus weirdo away from me :look:

I can't believe I missed this, I'd love to join! I have tons of city sets that have no reviews 80's-pres. I'd like to give, as many as I can, a go. I do read all city and train reviews and learned a thing or two about properly prepaing them. That said I will not double review a set, as I see it isn't necessary. I have three small set reviews for 6453 Police 4x4, 6525 Blaze Commander, and 6662 Backhoe as a trial run so far. I'm always looking to help out this site as I love Lego! :classic:

I've been vacillating over this for a while.

The only real reason I've had to not to ask to join was the time required to dedicate to the process. I've thought about it and I'd love to do some more reviews, and I'd really love to learn from the best. So I'd love to join, if you'll have me, and I'd love to learn your skills and knowledge. (a whole lot of love! :grin:)

Just keep that Rufus weirdo away from me :look:

Access granted for the both of you! Have fun reviewing :thumbup:

I guess that if I'm interested in doing reviews, this is the place for me as well. I certainly have three complete sets (and then some), a digital SLR camera as I like to dabble in a bit of photography, and am presently off work on maternity leave so have more time to dedicate to such things, small person permitting.

I guess that if I'm interested in doing reviews, this is the place for me as well. I certainly have three complete sets (and then some), a digital SLR camera as I like to dabble in a bit of photography, and am presently off work on maternity leave so have more time to dedicate to such things, small person permitting.

Aha, a LEGO mom :thumbup:

Welcome in the reviewers academy!

Finally here to sign on Eurobrick Reviewers Academy!

I must say that for me, many reviews has been very useful, and I want to be part of it, learn, improve and have fun with it :thumbup:

Finally here to sign on Eurobrick Reviewers Academy!

I must say that for me, many reviews has been very useful, and I want to be part of it, learn, improve and have fun with it :thumbup:

Access granted.

I would also like to become a proud member of the Reviewers Academy.

• I buy all new Lego Technic and Star Wars sets.
  • I have a decent camera, Canon DSLR D450 and know how to move pictures from the camera to my PC.
  • I have enough time to follow the courses and work on my own reviews.
  • I am motivated to learn how to make the best possible LEGO set reviews.

Edited by P4trickvH

I would also like to become a proud member of the Reviewers Academy.

• I buy all new Lego Technic and Star Wars sets.
  • I have a decent camera, Canon DSLR D450 and know how to move pictures from the camera to my PC.
  • I have enough time to follow the courses and work on my own reviews.
  • I am motivated to learn how to make the best possible LEGO set reviews.

Pleased to have you with us. Access granted.

I would like to join. I have been reviewing toys for years for my own website but would like to learn more about the craft for reviews I can show here. I think my Mill review is a good starting point, but am always looking to improve.

Edited by Rumble Strike

I would like to join. I have been reviewing toys for years for my own website but would like to learn more about the craft for reviews I can show here. I think my Mill review is a good starting point, but am always looking to improve.

Access granted.

I would agree, besides a new background, that review is very nice. I look forward to working with you in the Academy. :pir_yoda:

I would like to do this. I have a lot of Castle sets from the 90's that I've noticed do not have reviews here and I am also working on a review of the MBA Kit #1. Would love the chance to learn more and improve my review skills.

~LCM

Thanks, I would love to join the Academy. I buy most of the City sets and have all the modulars and RC trains as well. I'm quite sure this will not only help me take better pictures, but also add another dimension to an amazing hobby.

J

I would like to do this. I have a lot of Castle sets from the 90's that I've noticed do not have reviews here and I am also working on a review of the MBA Kit #1. Would love the chance to learn more and improve my review skills.

Thanks, I would love to join the Academy. I buy most of the City sets and have all the modulars and RC trains as well. I'm quite sure this will not only help me take better pictures, but also add another dimension to an amazing hobby.

Access granted to the both of you.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy. I am looking forward to see the both of you in there.

Hi

Would love to join the Academy.

I have Lego, a wonderful camera but seriously lacking in technique so could really benefit from the wisdom of your experience.

Cheers

Inger

Hi

Would love to join the Academy.

I have Lego, a wonderful camera but seriously lacking in technique so could really benefit from the wisdom of your experience.

Cheers

Inger

Access granted.

Been thinking about this a while. I'd like to enroll.

Pleased to have you with us. Access granted.

Pardon me fine humans. May I enroll into the RA?