Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

I am a new member, but I am very interested in participating. I have many new sets as well as vintage ones that I would love to review for the site.

Thank you.

I would love to sign up.

Can I use my mac for it?

:thumbup:

EDIT REASON: Spelling error

Granted!

I am a new member, but I am very interested in participating. I have many new sets as well as vintage ones that I would love to review for the site.

Thank you.

Granted, and welcome at Eurobricks!

Twelve... I'm sorry to bring you this news but the minimum age on Eurobricks is 18. Twelve is waaaaay too young and can't even be discussed. I'll have to disable your account. Sorry!

What if the poor sap was joking?

Lemme in! I got a few sets I'm dying to review!

What if the poor sap was joking?

Then he'll think twice next time he makes a 'joke'.

Lemme in! I got a few sets I'm dying to review!

Granted!

I would love to sign up for the reviewer's academy. I've tried writing a couple of reviews before (not on EB) and it's definitely harder than it looks! :laugh: I could use all the help i can get!

I would love to sign up for the reviewer's academy. I've tried writing a couple of reviews before (not on EB) and it's definitely harder than it looks! :laugh: I could use all the help i can get!

Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

Can I join ? I have plenty of sets to use.

Yes you can! Access granted.

Hello,

I would like to join the Academy. I have a new set I just picked up and would like to review it, but I want it to be the best and I know I need help to bring out my best.

Please help me!

Hello,

I would like to join the Academy. I have a new set I just picked up and would like to review it, but I want it to be the best and I know I need help to bring out my best.

Please help me!

Access granted. Welcome!

Hi there --

I've been a Lego Dad for about 12 years. Though my kids' interest is fading a little as they develop other interests, mine has just kept growing. We have well over 100 sets, and our Peeron inventory indicates we have just over 100,000 pieces. I don't have any new sets on order at the moment, but am definitely looking at some potential new acquisitions. I also have a good digital camera and can easily upload pictures to my computer.

I've read some great reviews on Eurobricks and would enjoy being able to add something that might be useful for others.

Many thanks.

Hi there --

I've been a Lego Dad for about 12 years. Though my kids' interest is fading a little as they develop other interests, mine has just kept growing. We have well over 100 sets, and our Peeron inventory indicates we have just over 100,000 pieces. I don't have any new sets on order at the moment, but am definitely looking at some potential new acquisitions. I also have a good digital camera and can easily upload pictures to my computer.

I've read some great reviews on Eurobricks and would enjoy being able to add something that might be useful for others.

Many thanks.

Aha, a fellow LEGO dad :sweet:

You are most welcome in our reviewers academy. Access granted!

I have just recently returned to my love of Lego but already I have read many of the reviews on this site and they have been very informative and have developed an even greater degree of interest for me in various sets.

Having just returned, I do not have many sets apart from all the 2009 pirate theme sets and the 2010 Imperial ship. I have also just purchased the 1989 Black Seas Barracuda (6285), 1994 Enchanted Island (6278), Whitecap Bay (4194), Queen Annes' Revenge (4195) and Jack Sparrow (30132), all of which are being shipped from the US so will be a while before I get them. I'm planning a project to collect all the pirate sets circulated from 1989 to present so I am sure in the future I will be able to give reviews on items that need them.

It would be great to come on board and take advantage of such a worthy resource like this :thumbup:

Edited by Keybobss

I have just recently returned to my love of Lego but already I have read many of the reviews on this site and they have been very informative and have developed an even greater degree of interest for me in various sets.

Having just returned, I do not have many sets apart from all the 2009 pirate theme sets and the 2010 Imperial ship. I have also just purchased the 1989 Black Seas Barracuda (6285), 1994 Enchanted Island (6278), Whitecap Bay (4194), Queen Annes' Revenge (4195) and Jack Sparrow (30132), all of which are being shipped from the US so will be a while before I get them. I'm planning a project to collect all the pirate sets circulated from 1989 to present so I am sure in the future I will be able to give reviews on items that need them.

It would be great to come on board and take advantage of such a worthy resource like this :thumbup:

Seems like you have some nice sets coming your way :thumbup:

Access granted!

Even though I already have access to the Reviewers forum, I'd still better ask this: Can I join the Academy too?

I'd like to review a few pirate sets soon to fill up some gaps in the index :classic:

Even though I already have access to the Reviewers forum, I'd still better ask this: Can I join the Academy too?

I'd like to review a few pirate sets soon to fill up some gaps in the index :classic:

Sure thing. You are very most welcomed.

Access granted.

Excellent, the Pirates are slowly taking over.

Hello,

I want to join the RA, but can I also use pictures taken whit my galaxy s? My camara is broken, but I even made a tripod for my galaxy s default_laugh2.gif .

It takes pictures at 5 megapixel, HERE you can see an example of a picture I took whit it.

I hope I can follow this course.

Edited by legolijntje

Hello,

I want to join the RA, but can I also use pictures taken whit my galaxy s? My camara is broken, but I even made a tripod for my galaxy s default_laugh2.gif .

It takes pictures at 5 megapixel, HERE you can see an example of a picture I took whit it.

I hope I can follow this course.

Glad to know that you are intending to sign up for the programme. However, please note that a proper digital camera is still required and it will be best to have that as you progresses. The Samsung Galaxy S has its own limitations which can be discussed further in the academy. Meanwhile, I will grant you access.

I have been quietely following Eurobricks for some time without actually having touched a brick. Still, the memories of the sets I had 15 years ago and the great MOC and review pictures were enough to make me want to come at regular intervals ... Last week I decided to give it a go and bought a few Star Wars sets.

Even though these sets have all already been reviewed, I'd be really happy to see the courses and to learn some of the technics used for the great looking reviews.

Many Thanks!

I have been quietely following Eurobricks for some time without actually having touched a brick. Still, the memories of the sets I had 15 years ago and the great MOC and review pictures were enough to make me want to come at regular intervals ... Last week I decided to give it a go and bought a few Star Wars sets.

Even though these sets have all already been reviewed, I'd be really happy to see the courses and to learn some of the technics used for the great looking reviews.

Many Thanks!

Sure thing. Access granted.

Hello, I'm Roodaksta, and I would like to join The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy. I've been collecting Lego's for 7 years and have major experience. I have read many reviews here on this site, and would like to learn about reviewing Lego sets. Thank you.

I'd like to join the Reviewer's Academy. I posted my first review, on the new Alien Conquest Alien Defender set (7050), in the Sci-Fi forum, and would love to learn more about making my reviews and photography better for the community. I've got more Alien Conquest sets to review, and hopefully some of the new castle/kingdoms sets soon.

Hello, I'm Roodaksta, and I would like to join The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy. I've been collecting Lego's for 7 years and have major experience. I have read many reviews here on this site, and would like to learn about reviewing Lego sets. Thank you.

I'd like to join the Reviewer's Academy. I posted my first review, on the new Alien Conquest Alien Defender set (7050), in the Sci-Fi forum, and would love to learn more about making my reviews and photography better for the community. I've got more Alien Conquest sets to review, and hopefully some of the new castle/kingdoms sets soon.

Access granted to the both of you. We are pleased to have you joining us.

After lurking on the forums for a while and reading other people's reviews, lately I've been thinking about doing a review to give something back to this great community.

• I have at least 3 complete sets,
  • I have a dSLR, and one of my other hobbies is photography,
  • I have a bit of time to follow the course, and
  • As mentioned above, my motivation is that I want to give something back.

My reviews would be mostly Technic oriented, and I'd like to mix in some computer generated pictures and animations to show how the mechanisms work too.

But maybe I should graduate from the Reviewers Academy first... if you'll kindly give me access... :grin: