Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB] Forest Lodge, Wullham

With this Forest Lodge, Wullham is approaching the settlement level of a city! Wullham only needs a Royal Factory to become a 'City'!

This Forest Lodge is located in one of the few forests on the island. A small family lives in this lodge: a man, his woman and their son. The man and his dog are on their way with their sheeps to the grass meadows that are abundant on the island. The son is fishing on the jetty; the woman is standing just outside and greets a passer-by. All in all a peaceful scene at Wullham.

BoBS - Forest Lodge, WullhamBoBS - Forest Lodge, WullhamBoBS - Forest Lodge, WullhamBoBS - Forest Lodge, Wullham

---

Build will be licensed in Wullham by @Bricksbypidy

Property type: Large Residence
Dimensions: 82 x 82 studs
Total parts: ~9,600

Credits:
- Used some great tree techniques by @ Ranghaal (Instagram)

---

With this build I've achieved:
- a total of 5 licensed builds in Wullham (10% of all my builds) - (Wullham, New Haven and Elizabethville are the three settlements with my highest contribution)
- a total of 4 Residence buildings (8% of all my builds)
- a total of 25 Large buildings (52% of all my builds)

I'd missed this amazing build before! Everything in this MOC is simply aamazing, in particular the vegetation, the groundwork, and the way the lodge merges with both! I also love how you guys are managing to give a "Scottish" (or, better, Northern Corlander) feel to all the Wulham builds, while still keeping them fitting in a Carribbean-like setting!