Hello Corvette, A-Team and Speed Champions fans,

the Chevrolet Corvette C4, colloquially known as the 'Vette, is a two-door, two-passenger sports car manufactured and marketed by Chevrolet across more than 60 years of production and eight design generations. The fourth-generation was the first complete redesign of the Corvette since 1963 and it is known for its sleek look. It was produced from 1983 to 1996. This color scheme of this model is based Faceman's 1984 Corvette from "The A-Team" which is an American action-adventure television series that ran on NBC from January 1983 to March 1987 about former members of a fictitious United States Army Special Forces unit. Building instructions are available on the following links:

It is a studless build in the new, 8 studs wide Speed Champions style. I wanted to create a sleek model which is as accurate as possible in this small scale. I prefer to minimize the use of stickers to keep the flexibility of the used parts in further builds, and therefore this model include only two vehicle registration plate stickers.

My intent was to keep the width-length-height ratio of the real car and this size makes it possible. The model contains lots of details: for example the emblematic color scheme with the red and black stripes on the sides, the glass hatchback, the side-view mirrors, the tiltable seats etc.. Maybe the most challenging one was the iconic rear side with the vehicle registration plate, here there is a half stud offset. I tried to fill every unnecessary gaps and therefore some tricky build techniques are used.

The model has space for two minifigures. I suggest to use small hairs. Without the seats minifigures with bigger hairs can be used too if they are leaned back.

Thanks for visiting,
_TLG_

53302945544_3daf6a83b1_z.jpgCorvette C4 - A-Team, Instructions 1 by László Torma, on Flickr

53302572486_acd32fd35e_z.jpgCorvette C4 - A-Team, Instructions 2 by László Torma, on Flickr

53302945414_0340d7933e_z.jpgCorvette C4 - A-Team, Instructions 3 by László Torma, on Flickr

53302816348_4d1fed458b_z.jpgCorvette C4 - A-Team, Instructions 4 by László Torma, on Flickr

53301712812_77f4bb82a0_z.jpgCorvette C4 - A-Team, Instructions 5 by László Torma, on Flickr

53302572311_0712e5c7b3_z.jpgCorvette C4 - A-Team, Instructions 6 by László Torma, on Flickr

53301712712_ff2b96dd1c_z.jpgCorvette C4 - A-Team, Instructions 7 by László Torma, on Flickr

Superb work. The angles on the real Corvette C4 work great in LEGO form and you captured them perfectly.