Mister Phes

[CONTEST] Let's determine the Creative Critic WINNERS - Time to critique the critics!

Return-of-the-Classic-Pirates-Contest-Featured3-Creative_Critic-Winner.jpg

Return of the Classic Pirates Contest
Determine the Creative Critic WINNERS!

The narrowed down the top performing critics...

But here is the opportunity for the Building Entrants or anyone who interacted with critics to provide feedback on which Creative Critics were the most helpful.

• Did any critics provide advice which helped to improve your entry?
  • Were any critics too harsh in their feedback?
  • Did any critics encourage discussion on your entry?
  • Do you have feedback for any of the critics?
  • Do you have any thoughts on your interactions with critics?

While almost all Creative Critiques were eager to help, suggest and improve submitted designs, I want to highlight @iragm who not only provided elaborated detailed constructive feedback throughout the contest, but also went a step ahead of other and had test-build my digital mini-set entry, and got back with his findings the same day, which I found very helpful.

I also liked how he read and re-read description text beneath the images and then went to writing a comment. I mention this because I'm under impression not all would-be critiques bothered to do the same.

As far as I'm concerned, Iragm was the best creative critique during this contest and I hope he will stick around inside our Pirate waters and provide helpful feedback to other [MOC] and [WIP] topics in the future, and in time perhaps add nice avatar. :pir-triumph:

I will also use this opportunity to give my praise to @Rogue Redcoat who managed to provide wholehearted support and encouragement during the contest. :pir-huzzah2:

Both @iragm and @Mazin were very helpful and provided unsurpassed critiques during the contest :pir-huzzah2: They also were very helpful to others and if in not mistaken, they made sure to leave some feedback on every entry. When my entry was updated they made sure to go back and read the post again to see what I had changed and provided more feedback to refine my builds, there were several others out there but these 2 were the best I saw, :pir-triumph:

On 9/17/2023 at 9:09 AM, Marooned Marin said:

step ahead of other and had test-build my digital mini-set entry, and got back with his findings the same day, which I found very helpful

My pleasure - Sloop Windy was a pure joy to build.  Just for you, I've added an avatar.

10 hours ago, F1stzz said:

I was not participating in the CC contest, mate, but thnx for the praise anyway :pir-laugh:

I actually edited my post to include you because I wasn't sure if you weren't in the contest or not haha but thanks for letting me know!

On 9/19/2023 at 7:50 AM, _R_R_ said:

@iragm @Mazin @MstrOfPppts @thewatchman @Horationall stood out to me as great and helpful critics! 

Aye, it's such a hard choice!  (Except Horation had to withdraw due to personal reasons)

If only there were more prizes to give, because more than one critic certainly deserves to win!