Peppermint_M

LEGO Dreamzzz 2024 Rumours and Discussion

I can’t wait for DreamZzz’s winter wave!

- January - 

71471 - Mateo’s Off-road Car / $9.99 / 94 pcs

71472 - Izzie’s Hot Air Balloon / $14.99 / 156 pcs

71475 - Mr. Ozs Space Buggy / $29.99 / 350 pcs

71476 - Zoey and Zian the Cat Owl / $49.99 / 437 pcs / Minifgs: Sneak, Shivel, Night Hunter, Zoey

71477 - Sandman’s Tower / $89.99 / 723 pcs

- Summer -

30660 - Zoey's Dream Jetpack Booster / 37 pcs 

71478 - Never Witch’s Midnight Raven / $114.99 / 1,203 pcs

71479  - Zoey’s Cat Bike / $29.99 / 226 pcs

71481 - Izzie’s Dream Animals / $49.99 / 328 pcs

71483  - Never Witch’s Nightmare Creatures / $Iz59.99 / 457 pc

71484 - Cooper’s Dinosaur  Robot C-Rex / $84.99 / 917 pcs

71485 - Mateo and Z-Blob the Knight $129.99 / 1,333 pcs

NOTE: Two sets (71480 and 71486) are Lego Store exclusive 

71480 - Panda Mech Shotdown / $29.99 / 342 pcs

71486 - ??? / $199.99 / 1,743 pcs 

Edited by Lion King

Mr Oz's space buggy is the set that I'm the most interested in.

I hope that Albert will be included in it and also maybe Night hunter.

On 9/5/2023 at 1:03 AM, mantax said:

Mr Oz's space buggy is the set that I'm the most interested in.

I hope that Albert will be included in it and also maybe Night hunter.

Same here. Mr. Oz and Albert are the one I am chasing after. Spacebus set is expsnive with bunch of minfigures and dreamings. 

2 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

It might end up being a side-build in one of the sets.

We'll see what happens of course with this once pictures are released, although hopefully this flyer looks better than the side-build from the Grimkeeper the Cage Monster set. Picked that one up on a whim because the titular creature looked great, but woof, that little plane/motorcycle is leaving something to be desired, especially compared to (as always) the illustrations in the instruction manual.

10 hours ago, Lion King said:

In 2024, I hope there will be Mrs. Castillo figure with no studs on her back. But we will see…

I highly doubt that, and by highly I mean it 100% won't happen.

Lego didn't even give Night Hunter a hook for a hand.

5 hours ago, mantax said:

Obviously I said “but we will se…” Yeah, I jsut don’t think Lego will give us Mrs. Castillo with no studs on her back and Night Hunter with a hook that soon. 

Personally, I love Mrs. Castillo’s molded body so it’s more useful for other purpose. Night Hunter with a hook woul be ore wicked!

we shall see…

11 hours ago, mantax said:

The hook does exist in gunmetal gray so it would be easy to just swap his hand out for one

12 hours ago, mantax said:

Yeah! The hook hand isn’t even retired, so why’d lego not give him a hook hand? (at least I don’t think it’s been retired)

speaking of night hunter, lego gave us some shorts today featuring him!

Basically, each short begins with the night hunter yelling at sneak, snivel, and Susan (I call them, the grim trio), gives us his thoughts on a certain topic, then goes right back to yelling at the grim trio.

13 hours ago, Lion King said:

What is that night hunter dude yelling at the grim trio for? 

It varies between episode, episode one has him yelling at them for wanting to start a band, episode ten has him yelling at them for wanting the night off to see PTS’s last concert.

Edited by Lemerbrix

On 9/4/2023 at 4:39 PM, Lion King said:

71476 - Zoey and Zian the Cat Owl / $49.99 / 437 pcs

More info, from Discord: 

71476: Zoey and Zian the Cat-Owl (437 pieces - 49.99€) Minifigures: Zoey, Cooper, Sneak, Snivel and Night Hunter
Zian can become a peacock cat in an alternate version. His wings are rebuilt with peacock feathers sticking out from the back. The wings are done in a different way than in the fairy tale. Night Hunter has a dragon with wings and an eye in the middle with two teeth underneath. 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

2 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

More info, from Discord: 

71476: Zoey and Zian the Cat-Owl (437 pieces - 49.99€) Minifigures: Zoey, Cooper, Sneak, Snivel and Night Hunter
Zian can become a peacock cat in an alternate version. His wings are rebuilt with peacock feathers sticking out from the back. The wings are done in a different way than in the fairy tale. Night Hunter has a dragon with wings and an eye in the middle with two teeth underneath. 

I wasn't really interested in this set, but from the minifigure section alone  it has became my most wanted set.

But there isn't any description of the other sets, so that might change.

3 hours ago, mantax said:

I wasn't really interested in this set, but from the minifigure section alone  it has became my most wanted set.

But there isn't any description of the other sets, so that might change.

Agreed. So glad Night Hunter in affordable set like this one. 

Edited by Lion King

The first issue of the Lego Dreamzzz Magazine will release 22 September (in Germany). Extra will be a Mateo minifig and a Z-Blob robot build.

There is a new Brick Clicker’s video with a Freinds fawn. This time, fawn is trans pink. Is it meant for Dreamzzz?

1 hour ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

The first issue of the Lego Dreamzzz Magazine will release 22 September (in Germany). Extra will be a Mateo minifig and a Z-Blob robot build.

I mean I wish Lego magazines could be avaialbe around the world, not only in Europe…

3 minutes ago, Lion King said:

There is a new Brick Clicker’s video with a Freinds fawn. This time, fawn is trans pink. Is it meant for Dreamzzz?

I mean I wish Lego magazines could be avaialbe around the world, not only in Europe…

I always wonder why there are no magazines in North America for example?!?

On 9/19/2023 at 10:56 AM, Yperio_Bricks said:

I always wonder why there are no magazines in North America for example?!?

I just don’t see any issues with magazines being released in North Ameirca? It’s annoying… I want some of those exclusive minifigures!

On 9/19/2023 at 2:19 PM, Yperio_Bricks said:

Oh yeah. This.

xx1x2x3x4xa

I wonder if there's any chance of any of the other characters having their "real world" outfits/designs in next year's sets. So far Cooper is the only character who's gotten both his regular clothes and his Dream Chaser uniform. It would be really cool to get Izzie with her cute Bunchu shirt, Zoey with her cool leather jacket, and of course Logan as a non-Dreamling. And I'm sure plenty of old-school fans would love to get Mr. Oz's Classic Space shirt!

52 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

I wonder if there's any chance of any of the other characters having their "real world" outfits/designs in next year's sets. So far Cooper is the only character who's gotten both his regular clothes and his Dream Chaser uniform. It would be really cool to get Izzie with her cute Bunchu shirt, Zoey with her cool leather jacket, and of course Logan as a non-Dreamling. And I'm sure plenty of old-school fans would love to get Mr. Oz's Classic Space shirt!

I second! I would like the characters in their regular clothes to populate my modular city along with Jack Davis, Parker Jackson, the urban verisons of the Ninjago heroes (Cole, Sora, Arin, Jay, Nya).

Nova and Jayden are great since both are in their PJ clothes so I could use both characters in apartments as if they are ready for bed.

Regardless what i just said, I love collecting differnet minifigures such as Ninjago heroes in their ninja attires, Dreamzzz heroes in heir dream uniforms, etc. 

I’m so excited about Wave 2.