13 hours ago, Jockos said:

Mercedes F1 pullback found in Belgium:

423131858_24696559153292677_1383542810949094858_n

Looks pretty decent for being this scale.

Pretty intressting how many F1 sets we are getting this year. If all the rumors are true and I have counted correctly we are getting 5 different F1 sets: Icons Mclaren Mp4/4, Speed Champions Mclaren Mcl60, Technic pullback Mercedes W14, 18+ Technic Mercedes W14, Speed Champions Aston Martin safety car and AMR23 (not 100% confirmed). I guess this means that sets like the 2022 Mclaren and the Speed Champions Mercedes dualpack with the W12 sold well, and that we are probably going to get more in the future.

17 minutes ago, LTA5 said:

Pretty intressting how many F1 sets we are getting this year. If all the rumors are true and I have counted correctly we are getting 5 different F1 sets: Icons Mclaren Mp4/4, Speed Champions Mclaren Mcl60, Technic pullback Mercedes W14, 18+ Technic Mercedes W14, Speed Champions Aston Martin safety car and AMR23 (not 100% confirmed). I guess this means that sets like the 2022 Mclaren and the Speed Champions Mercedes dualpack with the W12 sold well, and that we are probably going to get more in the future.

We are also getting a McLaren Technic polybag, so it becomes an absurdly high number of models and scales in a year:laugh:

6 hours ago, LTA5 said:

Are those flexi axles in dark turquoise (aka teal)? it looks different to normal dark turquoise, like "electric blue" or something (but i dout its a new color)

Of the fifty shades of blue of LEGO, I think dark azure is the most "electric" of all.

On 1/28/2024 at 5:20 PM, SNIPE said:

Are those flexi axles in dark turquoise (aka teal)? it looks different to normal dark turquoise, like "electric blue" or something (but i dout its a new color)

Yes I think those are dark turquoise/teal

39 minutes ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

The color combo is indeed really nice. Should be used more often in Technic

Funnily enough, the first occurrence of teal was in Technic.

Edited by Maaboo the Witch

13 hours ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

The color combo is indeed really nice. Should be used more often in Technic

The color is really beautiful and it’s a shame that its variety in details is very small, but I’m wondering if this will only require 2 parts in this color or more?

12 minutes ago, Ksen48 said:

The color is really beautiful and it’s a shame that its variety in details is very small, but I’m wondering if this will only require 2 parts in this color or more?

Looks like only to flex axles are in this color and some sticker 

I wonder whether the 962 pieces of 42174 is a clue to it being a Porsche 962...?

If so, I can already hear fans groaning about inflating the part count just to get to that number.

33 minutes ago, AVCampos said:

If so, I can already hear fans groaning about inflating the part count just to get to that number.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time to have a part count reference, as it was present at Saturn V, too. 

Also, wasn't there something similar at 42056 Porsche's piece count with 2704? As if the real one was made using the exact number of parts. Or my mind just playing with me.

1 hour ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

All I want for Technic 2024 are micropanels in Orange and DBG.

Same

I have a strong hunch that the next 1:8 scale Technic hypercar could be a Lamborghini in dark purple. Check out the general parts page why I think that is possible.

38 minutes ago, R0Sch said:

I have a strong hunch that the next 1:8 scale Technic hypercar could be a Lamborghini in dark purple. Check out the general parts page why I think that is possible.

I noticed that purple part, too, and I can accept the colour, but I highly doubt it will be a Lamborghini. Firstly, an 1:8 car has already been made with that brand, and I suppose TLG will go for diversity concerning these sets. Secondly, we will get another Huracán Tecnica in orange, so that will make the available number of sets of the brand to 3 while the Sián is still on the shelves. Not that I'm against a Lamborghini, but it would become a bit boring.

Edited by Jockos

46 minutes ago, R0Sch said:

Check out the general parts page why I think that is possible.

Where do the dark purple parts appear?

6 minutes ago, Jockos said:

I noticed that purple part, too, and I can accept the colour, but I highly doubt it will be a Lamborghini. Firstly, an 1:8 car has already been made with that brand, and I suppose TLG will go for diversity concerning these sets. Secondly, we will get another Huracán Tecnica in orange, so that will make the available number of sets of the brand to 3 while the Sián is still on the shelves. Not that I'm against a Lamborghini, but it would become a bit boring.

Ok, good point but if it's not a Lamborghini the only alternative is a McLaren. P1 maybe?

1 minute ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Where do the dark purple parts appear?

Ninjago 71811. They could have easily used the dark bluish grey version of 3167, as it would look better. A recolored dark purple specialized piece like that is clearly meant for a larger Technic set.

3 minutes ago, R0Sch said:

Ninjago 71811. They could have easily used the dark bluish grey version of 3167,

Isn't that the Dark Blue panel in the Ford GT?

2 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Isn't that the Dark Blue panel in the Ford GT?

No. I mean this:
OdVAnG6.png

18 minutes ago, R0Sch said:

Ok, good point but if it's not a Lamborghini the only alternative is a McLaren. P1 maybe?

I'd be drooling over a P1, so I hope it's the next one! But an Aston Martin or a Koenigsegg is also possible. Maybe the 2026 one...

I think this purple part is the new connector that comes in set 42168 but in purple, I dont think its a 3x5 alternating hole beam nor do i think its a 1 x 3 x 19 girder frame.

Maybe a purple koenigsegg?

Edited by SNIPE