Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB - GOC] Semana Santa, New Haven

We have seen the arrival of the Brethren of the Golden Triangle on Alicentia. After their flight from Isle de Medio, they moved into a monastery in New Haven. The brotherhood was led by friar Louis Bertrand. After a period of relative calm, the brotherhood has resumed their day-to-day activities. For example, education is given to the youngest Corrish in primary school. In addition, with the construction of the chapel there is again room for worship. The Marderian brotherhood has become more and more integrated into the Corrington society.

A famous celebration of the Marderien Brethren is the 'Semana Santa', or the 'Holy Week'. During this week, various festivities and parades take place, with which the community propagates their religion.

BoBS - Semana Santa, New HavenBoBS - Semana Santa, New HavenBoBS - Semana Santa, New Haven

---

This build has no link with the Ku Klux Klan, it's based on the Spanish Semana Santa. 

Build will not be licensed.

Completing GoC task 13.3 A New Haven Success Story with this build. 

Property type: Large other
Dimensions: 66 x 42 studs
Total parts: ~4,300

Credits:
None

---

With this build I've achieved:
- a total of 5 builds in the category 'Other' (14% of all my builds)
- a total of 37 Free Builds

- the title 'Humanitarian Hero' for completing GoC task 13 'New Haven Success Story' (total of 3 builds)
- completing 9 GoC tasks (total of 27 builds); hopefully the Crown (@Ayrlego) sees my effort and will honor me with a new honorary rank in the Corlander nobility!

Edited by Bricksbypidy

You built Semana Santa well and I like it.

I think the Commemoration of the passion, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ fits better with LEGO Historic Themes.

Edited by NOD

I like this build, however I believe we are NOT permitted to copy Christianity to the BoBTS