Spectacular. I must admit, seing the first pic with a box i was pretty sure it was a real Lego set :) And i wouldnt mind if TLC release it now, even with that tiny error where the right waterplate clearly stands on an island ;)

And i absolutely love that hidden cave as well as a prison within a statue...

Can't think of anything that would scream for improvements, tho perhaps this little middle island with a chest could play a more important, secret role? At first i thought it's top is dettachable and that there's something hidden underneath, so maybe that's a clue?

Also maybe this little island could be somehow connected to the rest of the set, like a footpath made out of those small round rocks that we can see on both sides of the river/canal, so that the Islanders could walk between them without getting wet ;)     

PS. I'm quite surprised there's so many chicks among the Islanders, but then again, this is a guy who ride a Crocodile, so i guess local chicks dig the Croc as if it was a sports car. 

On 7/28/2023 at 6:20 PM, Mazin said:

Spectacular. I must admit, seing the first pic with a box i was pretty sure it was a real Lego set :) And i wouldnt mind if TLC release it now, even with that tiny error where the right waterplate clearly stands on an island ;)

Thanks, I fixed the error on the box art i didn't notice it earlier.

On 7/28/2023 at 6:20 PM, Mazin said:

PS. I'm quite surprised there's so many chicks among the Islanders, but then again, this is a guy who ride a Crocodile, so i guess local chicks dig the Croc as if it was a sports car. 

Lego seems to like to add more female minifigs in sets these days just look at 10320 and 10305. So i did the same here.

1 hour ago, Pirate_King_1982 said:

I need these minifigs, they’re great. The whole MOC great. After seeing this I could probably say I know which I’m voting when the voting starts.

Thanks for your support,  The minifigs were fun to make am glad you like them

8 hours ago, Danny_Boy4 said:

Thanks, I fixed the error on the box art i didn't notice it earlier.

Lego seems to like to add more female minifigs in sets these days just look at 10320 and 10305. So i did the same here.

Thanks for your support,  The minifigs were fun to make am glad you like them

Glad i could help :) It looks great now, it didn't look bad before, but then everything can always look better ;)

And yeah, i've noticed this over-femalization with the new Eldorado Fortress ;) Still, i don't mind having them in a set. Tho, with EF, i'd prefer if women were staring in "standard" female roles, with outfits made specificaly for them, instead of posing as simple soldiers ;) But here, with Your tribe, it works better, cause obviously tribes go by their own rules, and this could be een some local jungle Amazons, who knows ;) 

Anyway, great build once again and looking forward to more MOCs from You :) 

6 hours ago, Captain Stef said:

I like it, but I’m not sure this can be called “building”, because it’s made with a digital program…

It is building-the contest rules explicitly allow for this and it is just as much of a build as a physical version-just because you want to gatekeep on a hyper-technical definition doesn't mean we also should. Also, would you really say you didn't ''write'' your comment simply because you typed it on a computer?

1 minute ago, Horation said:

It is building-the contest rules explicitly allow for this and it is just as much of a build as a physical version-just because you want to gatekeep on a hyper-technical definition doesn't mean we also should. Also, would you really say you didn't ''write'' your comment simply because you typed it on a computer?

Couldn’t agree more.

Do I prefer seeing a physical build, yes, but this is brilliant, also allowing digital evens the playing field for people without the income to spend hundreds on bricklink orders or to use bricks in colours that currently might not exist.

7 hours ago, Captain Stef said:

I like it, but I’m not sure this can be called “building”, because it’s made with a digital program…

Yeh, I also used to think this but when I tried stud.io I fell in love with it, now I'm not held back by the prices of Lego and waiting for parts to start my build. 

I was inactive for a while and I'm catching up now as we get close to the contest coming to an end. Firstly I get that a lot of folks felt discouraged when they saw your entry but a some of the criticism seems to be grasping at straws to me, especially when you kept improving it every time and it really paid off. Seeing all the updates just makes even more certain I'm looking at the winning entry here! :pir-love: 

23 hours ago, _R_R_ said:

I was inactive for a while and I'm catching up now as we get close to the contest coming to an end. Firstly I get that a lot of folks felt discouraged when they saw your entry but a some of the criticism seems to be grasping at straws to me, especially when you kept improving it every time and it really paid off. Seeing all the updates just makes even more certain I'm looking at the winning entry here! :pir-love: 

Thanks, updating the build was fun. I do think there are other entries that are as good as mine and this isn't the best possible version of the set, but I don't think I have time for more updates. Looking forward to the fan vote! 

absolutely beautiful, amazing job!! This is how I imagine enchanted island to look after all these years!

On 8/21/2023 at 6:15 PM, Danny_Boy4 said:

Thanks, updating the build was fun. I do think there are other entries that are as good as mine and this isn't the best possible version of the set, but I don't think I have time for more updates. Looking forward to the fan vote! 

I think what really set you apart is that you were the first to go for a set that wasn't strictly Pirates which shows you really thought outside the box. I've also think you nailed the remake style TLG is using for Pirates and the prints and sails show you put a lot of effort in this. :pir-huzzah2:

10 hours ago, Glowboy said:

absolutely beautiful, amazing job!! This is how I imagine enchanted island to look after all these years!

Thanks, I wanted to make it look as official as possible.

7 hours ago, _R_R_ said:

I think what really set you apart is that you were the first to go for a set that wasn't strictly Pirates which shows you really thought outside the box. I've also think you nailed the remake style TLG is using for Pirates and the prints and sails show you put a lot of effort in this. :pir-huzzah2:

Thanks.The reason I made this set was becase I didn't think anyone would make any islander sets for the contest, but there are a lot more islander entries now. The only reason I used the original sails was becase they were already in mecabricks, if mecabrick didn't have them i would have had to make them brickbuilt. Also I think another thing that sets me apart are my custom prints for minifigs.

I love this set so much. It's a perfect contemporary recreation of the original islanders set.
I especially love the island separation update. It gives the layout a much more unique feel.
The renders are really nice and crisp. Easy to read.
I think my favorite part is the statue prison for red beard.
Keep up the great work!

4 hours ago, hatchpattern said:

I love this set so much. It's a perfect contemporary recreation of the original islanders set.
I especially love the island separation update. It gives the layout a much more unique feel.
The renders are really nice and crisp. Easy to read.
I think my favorite part is the statue prison for red beard.
Keep up the great work!

Thanks I also think the separation made it look way better. The prison was fun to make and that is actually Ironhook not Redbeard they just used the same face print on his (but with Lego's inconcistency with name back then it could have been just Redbeard under a different name)

On 7/13/2023 at 4:13 AM, Danny_Boy4 said:

UPDATE 2

I chaged the rock colors to LBG ad top and DBG at bottom, Swaped black to dark brown, added somee flower and small trees, removed top ladder, changed entrance to cave and added tresure in it and chaged the roofs to use the newer palm leaves. (added images in the entry)

First off, I just want to give my highest praises to this remake and all you put into it.

Now, my only complaint. I liked it better with the top ladder. That's it. It's pretty much perfect. All the changes you implemented were overall improvements and I love the details you put in. I just liked it better with the top ladder.

The original set is such a perfect playset and you did a faithful remake in a modern style. We can only dream Lego would touch this theme for a remake as beautiful as this.

So my congratulations. This looks amazing. Have you tried building a physical copy?

55 minutes ago, MightyThorngren said:

First off, I just want to give my highest praises to this remake and all you put into it.

Now, my only complaint. I liked it better with the top ladder. That's it. It's pretty much perfect. All the changes you implemented were overall improvements and I love the details you put in. I just liked it better with the top ladder.

Thanks I removed the top ladder as to me it did not make sense for there to be a ladder leading to nowhere.

58 minutes ago, MightyThorngren said:

So my congratulations. This looks amazing. Have you tried building a physical copy?

I have not. many I do not have many pieces and some like 99301 for example don't exist in the right colors