evancelt

[MOC] Redwall: Descent Into The Mushroom Forest

Broadpaw and Treadfast didn't want to cross the fungi forest, but the alternative was backtracking nearly forty miles. Their kidnapped friends couldn't wait - they would have to push on after the weasels.

52818833538_93f015ae24_o.jpg

-----------------------------

When I saw those round pieces in dark orange, dark tan, tan show up on online PAB, I knew it was mushroom forest time :pir-grin: Planning to do a little series of vignettes for this summer's Denver Comic-Con (FaxExpo) with Moonmanbricks

7 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

After realizing it's all scaled to a mouse scale I enjoyed this wonderful diorama even more! :wub::wub:

Thanks! I love these mouse heads from Crazy Bricks - good dimensions and quality. When I saw those round pieces in dark orange, dark tan, tan show up on online PAB, I knew it was mushroom forest time :) Planning to do a little series of vignettes for the Denver Comic-Con (FaxExpo) with Moonmanbricks

This might be the first MOC I have ever seen with these mice. I have been wondering if people buy them at all. Great fungi!

17 hours ago, Wardancer said:

This might be the first MOC I have ever seen with these mice. I have been wondering if people buy them at all. Great fungi!

Thanks! Yeah I wish people would use them more.

Here are a few others I've done with them:

On 4/15/2023 at 6:29 AM, evancelt said:

I love these mouse heads from Crazy Bricks - good dimensions and quality.

They look gorgeous!

1 minute ago, elfprince13 said:

This is amazing! What are the mice from??

The mouse heads were created by a 3rd party company called 'Crazy Bricks' - they should be available on their website still

I might have to get some - I was absolutely obsessed with Redwall back in the day (even have some dandelion wine homebrewing in my kitchen right now), but I've never been motivated to do a MOC because it doesn't feel right without suitably mousey minifigures.

2 minutes ago, elfprince13 said:

I might have to get some - I was absolutely obsessed with Redwall back in the day (even have some dandelion wine homebrewing in my kitchen right now), but I've never been motivated to do a MOC because it doesn't feel right without suitably mousey minifigures.

Check out these other builds to see ideas for other figures, too! Including a brickbuilt badger!