Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB - GOC] Exploring the Unbeaten Path

Some Royal Society of Navigation and Discovery Marines explore new and uncharted lands in Stormhaven, Corrington. Their grueling hike through the mangrove forests is not without danger! An abandoned canoe... a floating tree trunk... oh no it's an alligator!

BoBS - Exploring the Unbeaten Path (mangrove forest)BoBS - Exploring the Unbeaten Path (mangrove forest)BoBS - Exploring the Unbeaten Path (mangrove forest)

---

Will not be licensed. 

Completing GoC task 1.2 Redcoats Rules! with this build. 

Property type: None
Dimensions: 27 x 63 studs
Total parts: ~2,100

Credits:
Royal Society of Navigation and Discovery Marines @LM71Blackbird 
- Mangrove tree technique: @ Widelego (Jonas Wide) (Instagram)

A superbly done mangrove swamp! It looks like it would really be a wet, muddy trek through the swamp. The varied greens in the water is a nice touch as well. a GOC :thumbup: from me!

I really like the way the marines are fully immersed in the environment. The greens used as a base beneath the trans tiles really give the water some extra depth. 

Oh yes, I always love seeing mangroves!  The water here looks very nice too with the variety of greens underneath. :thumbup:

Nice depiction of mangrove. Only for next time , i'd like to see some more storytelling around a fun build like this one!

Excellent mangrove! I really think your choice of colours hits the spot right on. The mangrove trees look great too, although I think they would benefit from more thickness down low. They almost seem to be floating.

And I have a feeling the local medic will have his day cut out for him when they return to be checked for leeches and the like! :pir-laugh:

A GoC :thumbup: from me!