Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

50 minutes ago, Yope said:

In conclusion, I'm pretty confident that it's our second version of Macnair and first Dolohov - which is pretty exciting, at least in my opinion!

Nice detective work! :thumbup: I‘m still hoping for more Death Eaters in the future, but this is an excellent start :sweet:

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Nice detective work! :thumbup: I‘m still hoping for more Death Eaters in the future, but this is an excellent start :sweet:

Another fig with a dual head for two more death eaters (ideally named properly!) would be great.

57 minutes ago, Yope said:

Another fig with a dual head for two more death eaters (ideally named properly!) would be great.

Exactly! If they give us that plus another new torso, that would be enough parts to create a group of non-uniform looking Death Eaters :classic: I doubt we’ll ever see a battlepack, but they could include those prints in a small OotP or DH1 set

Has anybody seen a digital Stud.io build of the Hogsmeade Station from this set? I'd love to Bricklink the pieces for it and add it as a second destination alongside Kings Cross from 75955.

@dvw2 there's one on mecabricks, but I don't know if that'll help, because I don't think you can export to Stud.io. On the other hand you can generate a part list there as both CSV and bricklink XML, so that might be sufficient. (It also depends on how many missing pieces there were in the MB database.) Go to the model's inventory tab, and there's link for it. 

edits: link: https://www.mecabricks.com/en/models/MgaXnJGpjz0

search the page for the "inventory" tab and click on it

at the top of the inventory you'll find "Download model inventory: CSV | Bricklink XML"

Except you just want the station, so open the model in the editor, delete the folders you don't need (save to be safe), edit the url of your workshop link to replace "workshop" with "models", and you can generate the pared down list by going to the inventory tab and clicking on the format of the model inventory you want to download. (If that's unclear, let me know. I can do it for you, but you'd have to take a look at the model list yourself to see what / how many parts were missing.)

Edit again: so I just did that stuff because it was easier than trying to figure out how to explain it more clearly. If you want the files, just DM to lemme know how to get them to you. You'll still have to check the missing pieces list on mecabricks though. 

Edited by krimimimi

1 hour ago, chrisincanada said:

Hi all, been away for a long time and catching up.  Are there any more Brickheadz rumoured or known about for the HP theme?

Thanks!

I haven´t seen any rumours about them yet - but I wouldn´t wonder if they would make more. Since they are exclusive to Lego, leaks for them usually drop later than for other sets.

46 minutes ago, Black Falcon said:

I haven´t seen any rumours about them yet - but I wouldn´t wonder if they would make more. Since they are exclusive to Lego, leaks for them usually drop later than for other sets.

Thanks!

Hello there, guys

I was wondering if anyone could lend me a hand jn helping me out finding some kind of instruction guide (step by step) to combine the 7 Wizarding World sets of 2021-2023 to get to build the modular Hogwarts Castle as LEGO want us to.

I've been watching some videos on YT but It's not quite clear which module goes in what place and whatnot.

Really hope you can help me sooner than later.

Thanks in advance! 🤝🏻☺️

I just can’t remember those rumors around Hagrid’s Hut set.  I know there will be a Fang mold but was there a rumor regarding Noberta mold?

8 minutes ago, Lion King said:

I just can’t remember those rumors around Hagrid’s Hut set.  I know there will be a Fang mold but was there a rumor regarding Noberta mold?

Yes, they‘re both rumoured to be included in the set! Pretty much the only things I’m looking forward to in the entire wave, unless they have some interesting variants up their sleeves. Doubt it :tongue:

27 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Yes, they‘re both rumoured to be included in the set! Pretty much the only things I’m looking forward to in the entire wave, unless they have some interesting variants up their sleeves. Doubt it :tongue:

Thanks for your reply! I can’t wait for Fang and Norberta molds.

He i see tha you have 9,991 posts! 

On 11/8/2023 at 7:35 AM, Accio Lego said:

I am vaguely interested in the two ‘random’ students in the boathouse look like, since there’s a non-zero chance they could be based on actual named students (Millicent Bulstrode, Ernie McMillan, and Zacharias Smith are all technically possibilities) and the builds sound fairly fun, but the creature are definitely the stars of this wave

I’m hoping there will be more Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw robes included - creating a proper Hogwarts is impossibly expensive if you want to try and build up a fairly even spread of students from each house. I’d be very happy with Ernie MacMillan with a standard Hufflepuff torso and more Ravenclaw/Slytherin too.

19 hours ago, Maperezc94 said:

Hello there, guys

I was wondering if anyone could lend me a hand jn helping me out finding some kind of instruction guide (step by step) to combine the 7 Wizarding World sets of 2021-2023 to get to build the modular Hogwarts Castle as LEGO want us to.

I've been watching some videos on YT but It's not quite clear which module goes in what place and whatnot.

Really hope you can help me sooner than later.

Thanks in advance! 🤝🏻☺️

There is a quite good instruction on LEGO Harry Potter Sets zum großen Hogwarts kombinieren: So geht's! (stonewars.de) - it is in german though, but maybe the pictures help you (and nowadays browser usually offer translation, so...)

1 hour ago, lifeinplastic said:

I’m hoping there will be more Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw robes included - creating a proper Hogwarts is impossibly expensive if you want to try and build up a fairly even spread of students from each house. I’d be very happy with Ernie MacMillan with a standard Hufflepuff torso and more Ravenclaw/Slytherin too.

Unfortunately, the only set with the potential for non-Gryffindors in robes is the boathouse set, which with probably see a return of the pre-sorting torsos. 

The only non-Gryffindor students set to appear in any other sets are Draco in Hagrid’s Hut and Cho in the Owlery, both of which will probably feature casual wear. 

Fingers crossed that the summer wave has more variety. 

4 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I mean, the Forbidden Forest: Magical Creatures set sounds potentially promising, and the Owlery is pretty much guaranteed to have some new owl styles in it, so if you like animals those should be worth looking forward to as well. I won’t deny the minifig selection this wave sounds pretty anemic, but 3/7 sets sound great for animal lovers. 

5 hours ago, Lion King said:

He i see tha you have 9,991 posts! 

Getting close to the magical 10k!! :excited:

54 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

I mean, the Forbidden Forest: Magical Creatures set sounds potentially promising, and the Owlery is pretty much guaranteed to have some new owl styles in it, so if you like animals those should be worth looking forward to as well. 

Sure, but none of them are guaranteed to be new. It’s likely given the theme’s track record, but still, I’m not getting my hopes up :laugh:

Perhaps we'll at least see the baby owl from the Marvel CMF in a new colour in the owlery? Surely that'd be a great, natural fit for the part.

20 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Perhaps we'll at least see the baby owl from the Marvel CMF in a new colour in the owlery? Surely that'd be a great, natural fit for the part.

True! Then again, it could also be the exact same, as CMF parts are no longer necessarily exclusive :shrug_oh_well:

15 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

True! Then again, it could also be the exact same, as CMF parts are no longer necessarily exclusive :shrug_oh_well:

It's certainly possible, though looking all the way back to 2019 when CMF production shifted in part to Europe, the only animal-like part they've reused in the exact same colour was the stuffed rabbit. That doesn't mean it couldn't happen, but they've seemed pretty committed to changing the colour of animal moulds introduced in CMF in recent times.

Prior to that the skunk and chihuahua did end up reappearing in sets, so anything is possible.

On 11/20/2023 at 1:20 PM, chrisincanada said:

Hi all, been away for a long time and catching up.  Are there any more Brickheadz rumoured or known about for the HP theme?

Thanks!

There is a five pack in March but it's unknown what the characters are

1 hour ago, Clone OPatra said:

Honestly, my assumption is that we’re seeing the Owlery as a set specifically because the introduction of the small owl (which has only been used to represent smaller species as opposed to actual babies so far) being added to the line up alongside the original and flying versions finally gives the designers enough variety to make an parliament of owls that’s actually visually diverse. The fact that a specific Owlery set is coming out less than a year after the new mold was introduced just can’t be a coincidence. 

The owlery also has a higher price per piece ratio than Hagrid’s Hut (which should feature Hagrid and two new creature molds) and even the Boathouse (which should include at least one of the large molded rowboats), suggesting that a good chunk of its budget is devoted to having multiple owls. 

15 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

Honestly, my assumption is that we’re seeing the Owlery as a set specifically because the introduction of the small owl (which has only been used to represent smaller species as opposed to actual babies so far) being added to the line up alongside the original and flying versions finally gives the designers enough variety to make an parliament of owls that’s actually visually diverse.

I hope so, and that's a fair premise!

I'd really love to see them introduce yet another owl in actual flight mode with its head facing forward and a clip for feet coming down to hold a letter. The current spread-wing one is just kind of goofy, being basically a perched owl with its wings out. I don't expect them to do that for this set though.

3 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

I hope so, and that's a fair premise!

I'd really love to see them introduce yet another owl in actual flight mode with its head facing forward and a clip for feet coming down to hold a letter. The current spread-wing one is just kind of goofy, being basically a perched owl with its wings out. I don't expect them to do that for this set though.

I wouldn’t totally rule it out, since that was how they did the eagle mold. And I’m pretty sure the spread winged owl with the owl lectern in mind as opposed to biological accuracy. But you’re right, I can’t see it being a priority right now. 

5 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

Honestly, my assumption is that we’re seeing the Owlery as a set specifically because the introduction of the small owl (which has only been used to represent smaller species as opposed to actual babies so far) being added to the line up alongside the original and flying versions finally gives the designers enough variety to make an parliament of owls that’s actually visually diverse. The fact that a specific Owlery set is coming out less than a year after the new mold was introduced just can’t be a coincidence. 

The owlery also has a higher price per piece ratio than Hagrid’s Hut (which should feature Hagrid and two new creature molds) and even the Boathouse (which should include at least one of the large molded rowboats), suggesting that a good chunk of its budget is devoted to having multiple owls. 

I wonder how many owls the set will have :moar: If it had been 20 years ago it would probably have over 10 :tongue: Now I think 3 is a bare minimum they can include, but that would not be satisfactory at all in a set like this, lets hope the price means there is a decent amount :shrug_oh_well: