Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

Looks like the constraction figure form is back in a big way!

Since Lego are clearly reading this forum and giving everyone what they want (like your big Spiderman statue battle that everyone seemed to want) I'd like to beg once again for the following constraction characters...

- Star-Lord, helmet on, fabric duster coat.

- Winter Soldier, masked, massive gun ending with one of those 4-stud disc launcher things at the end so that he can shoot magnetic mines.

- Black Panther, with an accompanying Lexus Coupe to stand on (similar to the scout trooper speeder bike 75532 which was frankly awesome).

2 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

Do you think we'll see the Guardians sets this week? I'm looking forward to them, and they even have a sooner release date than the Ant-man set.

No. If LEGO didn't reveal them along with the trailer, they'll wait until March.

7 hours ago, marksable said:

When do we think the earliest we’ll see a Kang minifig is?  When is most realistic?

Next spring when Spider-Gwen goes after him with her Ghost Spider Helicopter. :grin:

2 hours ago, psqidexslizer said:

Next spring when Spider-Gwen goes after him with her Ghost Spider Helicopter. :grin:

It will be a Venomised Kang variant, mind you.

That made me think, anyone else remembers when we got not one but two Venomised Ironman variants, at different stages of being covered by the simbiote, but none of them completely so, so you'd always have half of the torso not matching the rest of the figure? What was that all about?

Edited by PGBQW

17 minuti fa, PGBQW ha detto:

That made me think, anyone else remembers when we got not one but two Venomised Ironman variants, at different stages of being covered by the simbiote, but none of them completely so, so you'd always have half of the torso not matching the rest of the figure? What was that all about?

Someone in billund had gone to work drunk

58 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

That was very annoying to me as well. Why not just make him fully venomized?

1 hour ago, PGBQW said:

Isn’t that just what the source material looks like? Almost every image of iron man Venom I can find (including the Spider-Man maximum Venom animation) has parts of the suit sticking out. So I don’t think that was a lego decision. Personally I'm happy they went that way. I also prefer the half taken over helmet over the fully venomised one, it's a more interesting look. Otherwise it would look more like a robot Venom, now it's more organic, symbiote vs machine.

I'm inspired by Falcon's new instagram because I understood where all the Marvel 2023 budget is: Rocket Raccoon puppy, Rocket Raccoon's girlfriend, new Groot and Cosmo.  Basically they confused Marvel with Friends :-D

I could only see young Rocket Racoon on his insta story.

( P.S young Raccoons are called kits not puppies)

Baby rocket leak soon? Falcon never posts something for nothing. Like when he posted wanda and thanos for the endgame battle set in his insta stories.

i hope its the guardians sets and not just baby groot.

54 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

I'm inspired by Falcon's new instagram because I understood where all the Marvel 2023 budget is: Rocket Raccoon puppy, Rocket Raccoon's girlfriend, new Groot and Cosmo.  Basically they confused Marvel with Friends :-D

If we get all those and the Guardians sets are all good to great I’ll forgive LEGO for releasing so many buildable figures. 

1 hour ago, AndrewCole14 said:

If we get all those and the Guardians sets are all good to great I’ll forgive LEGO for releasing so many buildable figures. 

Don’t forget the NWH minifigures! Otto doesn’t need much in terms of fancy printing but I have expectations for the three Spideys, Electro, and Green Goblin especially.

Yknow what. Lego would be absolutely insane not to do a buildable construction fig of a sentinel near the launch of the X-Men Mansion (If it gets released) 
We have enough Magenta, Purple and Flesh Pink to do a decent one with minimal prints. THAT is a set I could see people buy multiples of!

42 minutes ago, Ghostcat said:

Yknow what. Lego would be absolutely insane not to do a buildable construction fig of a sentinel near the launch of the X-Men Mansion (If it gets released) 
We have enough Magenta, Purple and Flesh Pink to do a decent one with minimal prints. THAT is a set I could see people buy multiples of!

My thoughts exactly. The design of the construction figures would be perfect for the Sentinels. The only thing I'd like to see done differently from the Ant-Man, Spider-Man and Iron Man figures is the head piece. The half cylinder that MODOK uses for his face would work better in this instance.

sh656s.png

If they can release a Sentinel, Blackbird and the X-Mansion simultaneously they should be able to cover most of the X-Men characters fairly quickly.

1 hour ago, Ghostcat said:

That's a good idea, which means it won't happen. We'll more likely see brickbuilt Thor, Black Widow and Sam Captain America next year

55 minutes ago, wesker said:

If they can release a Sentinel, Blackbird and the X-Mansion simultaneously they should be able to cover most of the X-Men characters fairly quickly.

That would absolutely be THE dream!

Perhaps character releases will be based out of whichever ones will feature from the cartoon reboot? From the internet, I'm getting: Rogue, Beast, Gambit, Jean, Wolverine, Storm, Jubilee, and Cyclops. Plus Cable, Bishop, Forge, Morph, and Nightcrawler.

(I do wish we get, Havok, Polaris, Angel, and Colossus as well, but they are not mentioned in the series.)

Enemies will be: Magneto, Hellfire Club, Mr. Sinister, Bolivar Trask.

Guardians sets revealed. They all look pretty good but it’s kinda disappointing that we don’t get High Evolutionary or Cosmo. I’m surprised by how good the ships look and the $10 set looks great. 

Edited by NeutralNoodle

Well, there they are...

And at first glance... they're not good. Looks like they really rushed and cheaped out on these sets. There's a total of 2 new torso and 2 new leg prints across three sets. And the cockpits don't get prints either. At least Rocket finally gets a headprint without goggles. I really hate that they used a Friends mould for little Rocket. The Friends animals always looked too smooth and rounded for LEGO to me.

Also, Gamora is missing again.

Is there some anti-Gamora agenda going on at LEGO?

13 minutes ago, NeutralNoodle said:

Guardians sets revealed. They all look pretty good but it’s kinda disappointing that we don’t get Groot or Cosmo. I’m surprised by how good the ships look and the $10 set looks great. 

Groot is there, but yeah no Cosmo! Which is even worse than no Gamora (because at least they've released her before)! Is it just these three sets?

Really a shame these are the sets to this movie, likely the last superhero film I'll be excited for in a long, long time. Maybe ever, honestly.

Edited by Alegrispa

3 minutes ago, NeutralNoodle said:

They all look pretty good but it’s kinda disappointing that we don’t get Groot

Groot is in the cheapest set. 

Good sets overall. The Guardians uniforms seem nice and detailed. My only concern it's not about LEGO or the sets but no more Starlord helmet? Even in the trailers we never got to see it. It's so iconic for the character and in vol.3 just gone... Really hate when the more a franchise grows the more actors need to show theirs faces...

I like them but I don't think I'll get them (expect the £10 one), the builds are okay but don't wow me and only one new character is a shame.