Kevin Hansen

Battletech (Mechwarrior) Catapult Mech

Hey All!

I just wanted to share my latest MOC that I've finished, after over a year of tinkering on it. :)  This is the Catapult mech from the Battletech/Mechwarrior Universe, specifically the model from the latest games such as Mechwarrior Online and Battletech the PC game.
Its around a foot tall and consisting of 2200 pieces.  I've also created free full instructions for it, which are available on my website for anyone whos curious about the details of the build. 

Thanks! :)

52535975770_2890591df8.jpg

52535032962_8b505fa57c.jpg

Extremely impressive model. You've managed to capture a lot of the great details and shapes of the Catapult. I love seeing Mechwarrior builds and this one is superb, great work!

That's a big mech. I've always been partial to the Atlas, but this is instantly recognizable. Great work on it.

After reading the instructions, I am surprised by the amount of technic internals.  Would have never guessed based on the outside.

Steve "Me Likey!" Peterson

That's a great mech! I played a lot of MechCommander 2 back in the day. It was a good game and also featured the Catapult. My favorite mech was the Mad Cat though :laugh:

Fantastic! Love your work! I have built your Uriel, and will definitely build your Catapult!

you inspired me to do an updated Stormcrow [Ryoken] & Nova [Black Hawk] here: https://rebrickable.com/users/canuck33/mocs/

your builds opened my eyes…well that and HBS Battletech computer game, with Roguetech mods…

Ping me and I will hook you up with instructions for these if you want em…