Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

My second Mighty Ape order came today. Three sets all in good order with no damage. I'll buy from there again......

I guess it's a case of third time unlucky. After two deliveries in sturdy cardboard my Barrel Escape set arrived from Mightyape.com today wrapped in brown paper and mashed

8436356773_1fb5f8631d.jpg

IMG_0568 by slobey79, on Flickr

I don't think this is acceptable from a reasonably large online business. I've emailed their customer department so we'll see what comes of it.......

Just out of curiosity, should my Lego Club Magazine have come by now? I got a postcard from them in December saying they would come in January but it is February now.

Got the same postcard howie and my kids were both very disappointing. Now they are really making us mad it's February and still no sign of the Magazine. Anyone know why they changed the dates?

Got the same postcard howie and my kids were both very disappointing. Now they are really making us mad it's February and still no sign of the Magazine. Anyone know why they changed the dates?

Got the mag last week :classic: , but then on the new month of release I guess Lego doesn't like giving a freebie polybag for Christmas any more ! :hmpf_bad:

Now from the 6th of this month TRU - selected Chima, Ninjago and City Great Vehicles ranges reduced.....as much as 5 bucks on some items....oh, yeah 3 series 9 minifigs for 12 bucks too ! :wink:

Got the mag last week :classic: , but then on the new month of release I guess Lego doesn't like giving a freebie polybag for Christmas any more ! :hmpf_bad:

Now from the 6th of this month TRU - selected Chima, Ninjago and City Great Vehicles ranges reduced.....as much as 5 bucks on some items....oh, yeah 3 series 9 minifigs for 12 bucks too ! :wink:

What happened to 3 for $10 :hmpf_bad:

Another sale update......this week Target 20% Lego Star Wars and Ninjago......hello, Rancor Pit and layby counter.....my son's birthday present taken care of ! :grin:

Another sale update......this week Target 20% Lego Star Wars and Ninjago......hello, Rancor Pit and layby counter.....my son's birthday present taken care of ! :grin:

A good idea as I have a gift voucher I got for Xmas that will work at Target...but has anyone actually seen the new Star Wars sets there yet?

When does the sale start? I'm overseas and tried to order SW Stuff online but the discount isn't showing up...

When does the sale start? I'm overseas and tried to order SW Stuff online but the discount isn't showing up...

It starts thursday 7th....

A good idea as I have a gift voucher I got for Xmas that will work at Target...but has anyone actually seen the new Star Wars sets there yet?

They had 4 of the sets in last Thursday, being the AT-RT, A-Wing, Z-95 and the Rancor Pit, no battle packs or planet sets.

Adelaide CBD has now got basically everything if you visit all the stores :)

Though Kmart was only one to have the Clone battle pack.

And if Target are going on sale, I bet Myer will follow with at least a day of 20% off this weekend - though I'm sure they'll price match if they dont and you show the catalogue. So should be all ripe for the picking :)

I really need my Hero Factory sets!! March is too long to wait especially considering the US got them in December, and I don't want to order them online!!

Edited by howie28

I haven't seen the SW sets BARC Speeder w Sidecar or Mobile Heavy Cannon anywhere, must I assume that these are supposed to be Exclusive-To-Places-I-Can't-Get-To?

Adelaide CBD has now got basically everything if you visit all the stores :)

Though Kmart was only one to have the Clone battle pack.

And if Target are going on sale, I bet Myer will follow with at least a day of 20% off this weekend - though I'm sure they'll price match if they dont and you show the catalogue. So should be all ripe for the picking :)

Including all of the super heroes sets?

Damn. Target sale doesn't include superhero sets. Maybe I'll just pick up the A-Wing.

Now Kmart have the Rancor Pit for 99, Target 89 then subtract 20%.....$ 71.20.....tiger likes the price. :grin:

Still a bit to swallow for 1 exclusive mid size figure :sadnew:

Its actually not that bad on value compared to the US (only a 50% markup vs the US compared to the 100% or more markup we have seen on other sets like the Hulk Hellicarrier set)

Then again, maybe its crappy value in the US to begin with...

Where are you getting information on the Target sale I looked through next weeks catalogue and couldn't find anything, is it a daily deal of some sort?

Still no sign of the rest of the super heroes sets in the Sydney area. :cry_sad: Anyone have any idea when they might start popping up?

I'll hazard a guess that they will start appearing this week, possibly Thursday or Friday. Also according to the Mr Toys Toyworld website they should appear at their stores on the 10th.