Hello everyone! 

Scania R730 racing truck model for circuit racing. The creation was based on a serial Scania R truck truck with minor alterations: the engine was moved to the middle of the frame, and a spoiler was added. The model does not have a real prototype, the car is rather a collective image of racing trucks. 
The truck model is approximately 1:20 scale. It has the following functions: movement (carried out by means of a drive to the rear axle by 2 L motors), L motor is used to turn the front wheels. In the cabin there is a small battery pack and a sbrick.
Additional features: two-speed gearbox, working steering wheel in the cabin, "neon" illumination of the bottom of the car.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/legov94/

Scania R730Scania R730Scania R730Scania R730Scania R730Scania R730Scania R730Scania R730Scania R730Scania R730Scania R730

@Milan You sure like the ModelTeam building style :D

@LegoV94 Did you try to use twintires on the rear axle? I know the struggle with the limited friction, if the axles are only held by the small bevel gears of the diff...

7 hours ago, Jundis said:

I like to see it from time to time, yes :wink:
But, regarding frontpaging, we need an eye catching model, so it can pop on the front page, and draw attention to our forum. This truck, as well as the previously frontpaged Technic Imperial Walker/Scout Trooper moc, make a great job doing that :sweet: 

I am off topic with this post, so let's get back to the truck itself :thumbup:

On 8/10/2022 at 10:45 AM, Jundis said:

@LegoV94 Did you try to use twintires on the rear axle? I know the struggle with the limited friction, if the axles are only held by the small bevel gears of the diff...

Yes, at first I put twin tires, but then I put one wide wheel with a diameter of 49

On 8/10/2022 at 11:46 AM, Sérgio said:

It looks Amazing, love the stance!

On 8/10/2022 at 5:49 PM, weavil said:

Such a great build. I wish Lego would revisit Model Team.

Thanks!

I attempted something like this many months ago, with the control+ system and I can say, it was very fast, yet no way near as detailed and true to the original as yours! I am really amazed that you have managed to fit so much detail on top of a lot of performance. The engine looks superb, and those stickers are just the cherry on top! Keep up the amazing work!