The Middleman

The User Picture Thread

Which one is you, Cutlass? :tongue:

The one that's looking a bit concerned! :tongue:

Here is a shot of me. One of the only I'll post, I think.

n533450539_2594059_8536.jpg

Currently I'm living in a sub-tropical area with my family, my baby is dressed up as a rabbit, as has become the custom. I spend a lot more time at home than at the beach though. But, this LEGO stuff is all over the globe, as this thread shows.

I just realized I hadn't posted my mug here... Fortunately, we come together as a duo pack with Asya, so at least there is one nice thing to look at :laugh:

n780488823_1354647_6027.jpg

Never mind our hairstyles, we've both just come out of the water - that's last summer @ the Bulgarian seaside.

Btw - Pedro, why aren't there any pics of your fiancée? Or do you prefer for her to remain just a sigfig in our minds? Go on and show your better half mate :tongue:

Edited by TheOtters

I just realized I hadn't posted my mug here... Fortunately, we come together as a duo pack with Asi, so at least there is one nice thing to look at :laugh:

pic-0100res.jpg

I guess the ones of you who have visited our MOCpages account will be familiar with this one... C'est nous, flying high over Berlin in a hot-air balloon on my birthday. It was taken a bit more than a year ago, while I was still living in Berlin and Asya had come over to visit me. Fortunately, we both live in the same city now... phew :cry_happy:

n780488823_1354647_6027.jpg

This one is a bit more recent... never mind our hairstyles, we've both just come out of the water - that's last summer @ the Bulgarian seaside.

Btw - Pedro, why aren't there any pics of your fiancée? Or do you prefer for her to remain just a sigfig in our minds? Go on and show your better half mate :tongue:

You both look happy. Cheers to that.

There's a picture of the two of us - me (Colin) and my fiancée (Clare) - on my Flickr now, just for you!

There's a picture of the two of us - me (Colin) and my fiancée (Clare) - on my Flickr now, just for you!

And what a beautiful pic that one is :] Thanx!

Btw, I know your _real_ name mate, but I guess it doesn't come as a surprise to you that I'm going to need some time before I get used to calling you Colin instead of Pedro Cuahchic :D

And what a beautiful pic that one is :] Thanx!

Thanks very much mate! :thumbup: You're not too bad yourself! :wink: LoL

Btw, I know your _real_ name mate, but I guess it doesn't come as a surprise to you that I'm going to need some time before I get used to calling you Colin instead of Pedro Cuahchic :D

That's ok - Pedro Cuahchic is the name of the president of Legaña, hence where it came from.

Here's me.

photo-2630.jpg

That's about as long as I ever have my hair. :tongue:

Okay, wow. Until just now, I thought you were an AFOL. This is really suprising to me, that's for sure. :oh3:

me.jpg

This is me when I was accosted by a squad of stormtroopers at a collectors fair...

...one mention about searching my smuggling compartment and I was off!

EDIT-Photosremoved fromflickr

^^ VBBN, You're scaring me. What does ZOMG mean?

Oh my god with a Z. Commonly used over here.

Want one of me smiling?

It seems we are surrounded by hundreds of my little brother, with a fancy for taking myspace style shots of themselves. ZOMG to the max! :laugh:

Okay, wow. Until just now, I thought you were an AFOL. This is really suprising to me, that's for sure. :oh3:

I guess you haven't explored my profile much. :grin: I hope it's a compliment.... :look:

Here's a new one, picnic in the Alsace.

dscf3173.jpg

Eclairs! :sweet:

LOL! :laugh: soo funny.....

I look funny? :oh3: Hehe! She is about ten times that size now , me.... only about five times! Haha! (it wasn't exactly a super recent update)

Edited by Cutlass_Iz

My young self:

awesomestar.jpg

So much cheese for a 15 year old, huh? :grin:

Taken today, can't get anymore recent than that!

~A.S.

I guess you haven't explored my profile much. :grin: I hope it's a compliment.... :look:

Nope, I haven't - in fact I rarely look at anyone's profiles. And yes, it is a compliment - you've accomplished a lot on eurobricks, so it's really quite impressive that you're only a TFOL like me. :wink: