BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

I thought he dug it up, still not a great reply :tongue:

That isn't a great reply either. This is a forum, a lot of old threads have been getting brought back up.

But on topic, my biggest set is my UCS Falcon. Nuff said :tongue:

My biggest model is the minifig scale Star Destroyer from 2006, but I also have the Venator, the new Turbo Tank, the new MTT, the original Falcon, the new At-At... this could take a while! :laugh:

What's this?

This topic is for showing your army and displays - not for spamming with posts on your biggest sets.

Get real or perish trying.

:angry:

I've always thought that this thread was for people to show their SW minifigs only. Dunno why. :-S

But I just have seen that we can also show our collection.

So, here are my models :

dscn4129i.jpgdscn4130.jpgdscn4132.jpgdscn4133p.jpg

I've always thought that this thread was for people to show their SW minifigs only. Dunno why. :-S

But I just have seen that we can also show our collection.

Who needs an army of SW minfigs when you have those fantastic UCS creations. :sweet:

A Stunning collection and creations Anio! Thanks for sharing those great pictures of your room! :thumbup:

AWESOME collection. I would be happy to have just 1 or 2 of your creations.

A friend did instruction for the TIE and the podracer. :thumbup:

Polo also share a CAD file of the Venator.

So, you can get 3 of the UCS MOCs.

The Invisible Hand is also based on Curtis' design. So, if you contact him, you should be able to reproduce this model as well.

The Slave is not so hard to build, even without instructions. The photos on my Brickshelf may be enough to rebuild it.

I'm afraid that there is no way to reproduce the AT-TE and Executor easily.

So, with patience (and many BL orders), you can get 5 of my non official UCS.

Can a staff member put the word Collection or Collections in the title of this so when users search for: “Where do I post my Collection” they can find it. Maybe Collection is a North American term. :blush:

Wow Anio, those UCS are very lovely all together like that! I piticularly love the TIE, AT-TE, and Podracer... Great work mate!

Can a staff member put the word Collection or Collections in the title of this so when users search for: “Where do I post my Collection” they can find it. Maybe Collection is a North American term. :blush:

That's a good suggestion. I changed the word Home to Collection, so it's now 'Show your Army & Collection Display'. Is it better now?

That's a good suggestion. I changed the word Home to Collection, so it's now 'Show your Army & Collection Display'. Is it better now?

I think so, it seems more intuitive now.

Here's my small but colorful Clone Army:

sam_0118.jpg

My Republic Air Force (or Navy, I don't know):

sam_0123.jpg

(Not Pictured: Republic Attack Shuttle due to MOD in process)

212th Battalion:

sam_0125.jpg

This is a great topic and I hope to have more pictures of more armies up soon.

Frolando22

Edited by Frolando22

Who needs an army of SW minfigs when you have those fantastic UCS creations. :sweet:

To pilot them. Can't have a bought Camarro and not have a driver. :tongue:

Holy Banthas! That's alot of Sand People. *oh2* (Not to mention, alot of phase 1 helmets.)

My guess is it is copied and pasted a lot of times... Sorry for my doubtfulness, but It's not true. It's impossible

My guess is it is copied and pasted a lot of times... Sorry for my doubtfulness, but It's not true. It's impossible

How? I know a lot of people that have over 100 Tuskens and 100 Ep II clones each.

I'm going to assume you've never edited a picture. There is no way he edited in the other Tusken's.

I believe it. Besides, many sand people are in different positions and helmets are scattered around. It's still possible to photoshop it or something, but I don't think that's what he did.

I'm think he duplicated some Tuskens, there are a few that are the exact same as you can see in this picture.

5484018078_0780b0f5fb.jpg

But he probably does have a lot, maybe 20 or so.