BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

Here are some great collections. :oh:

Clone Wars Clones:

Well, you see, I don't really like clone wars clones, and I'm not too careful with them. So once the neighbors kids came over and customized half of them with sharpies, but thats okay, because they creep me out. So anyway, here's the "army".

pic_0832.jpg

Well, you can always sell them (to me). :grin:

So, if you want to sell them please take some better pictures of them because Phase 1 clones are my favourites. :grin:

Hey, I'm interested in sharing my collection, but I've never put a picture on here before, so how do I do it?

Hey, I'm interested in sharing my collection, but I've never put a picture on here before, so how do I do it?

It explains how to do it here. :thumbup:

1. Resize your photos to 800x600 pixels maximum size or lower.

2. Upload your photos in image-hosting sites such as flickr or brickshelf which you may need to set-up an account.

3. Once uploaded, Copy the Image Location of the photo and insert the URL in the Insert image tab picture.png then you'll have your photos deeplinked.

1. Resize your photos to 800x600 pixels maximum size or lower.

2. Upload your photos in image-hosting sites such as flickr or brickshelf which you may need to set-up an account.

3. Once uploaded, Copy the Image Location of the photo and insert the URL in the Insert image tab picture.png then you'll have your photos deeplinked.

Would Facebook work?

Would Facebook work?

If you can get to the URL where the image is located.

I would just get a Brickshelf account. It'll pay off in the long run, and it's free.

If you can get to the URL where the image is located.

I would just get a Brickshelf account. It'll pay off in the long run, and it's free.

Awesome. Thanks :thumbup:

Hi,

I would recommend using flickr, I prefer the format.

-Leg-godt

Flickr is ok for a while, but upload to many pics, and you'll have to start paying. I'd recommended brickshelf. :classic:

Flickr is ok for a while, but upload to many pics, and you'll have to start paying. I'd recommended brickshelf. :classic:

No, you can upload unlimited to flickr, it's just that only the 200 most recent are shown in your photostream. Deeplinks still work for the old ones.

You need to pay for uploading pictures on Flickr. :wacko:

How much?

You need to pay for uploading pictures on Flickr. :wacko:

How much?

Free for 200 pictures total with older ones only deeplinked if you go over, and they set some data limits and feature limits. $24.99 per year gets yoh unlimited pics and all features.

Free for 200 pictures total with older ones only deeplinked if you go over, and they set some data limits and feature limits. $24.99 per year gets yoh unlimited pics and all features.

Oh, that's ok, but it's timne to make Brickshelf account. :classic:

I don't now about any of you but one of my reasons for single army building is it's potential for great scenes. For example, one AFOL is interested in the Separatists (like me!) and another prefers the Grand Army of the Republic then at some LEGO event one day, both can meet and create a battle scene that would be very difficult/near impossible for one person to do alone.

Does anyone else hope to do this one day? Perhaps even 4 of us (2 on each side) could get together for a jawdropping display.

Edited by chris_austin

I don't now about any of you but one of my reasons for single army building is it's potential for great scenes. For example, one AFOL is interested in the Separatists (like me!) and another prefers the Grand Army of the Republic then at some LEGO event one day, both can meet and create a battle scene that would be very difficult/near impossible for one person to do alone.

Does anyone else hope to do this one day? Perhaps even 4 of us (2 on each side) could get together for a jawdropping display.

I used to make comics with action figures, so I understand how useful it is to have friends who army build. I could never buy 50 Hydra Soldiers, but borrowing them is a great option!

I don't like anything enough to army build.

Or we can just let Brickplumber do it all by himself. :tongue:

These things aren't unheard of. Plenty of FOLs do collaborative builds.

what are the biggest models you guys have

Is it really worth bumping a topic, only to ask what the biggest model people own is? It's probably the Imperial Star destroyer, or UCS DS I don't know. Your new, so I'll explain. EB is set up in a Live way, so topics that are replied to get bumped to the top. It's sorta rude to do, because this means everything else is bumped down. Think about what you adding to the Conversation when you bump, and use proper spelling/grammar.

Is it really worth bumping a topic, only to ask what the biggest model people own is? It's probably the Imperial Star destroyer, or UCS DS I don't know. Your new, so I'll explain. EB is set up in a Live way, so topics that are replied to get bumped to the top. It's sorta rude to do, because this means everything else is bumped down. Think about what you adding to the Conversation when you bump, and use proper spelling/grammar.

He didn't bump it. Not technically. He had posted his stuff in a separate topic, which got merged with this one but he apparently didn't see so (don't know how, when it was right at the end) and re-posted his video in the post in question. Then I guess he realized he now had essentially two of the same posts in this topic, and edited the second one into something else. (what it is now)

He didn't bump it. Not technically. He had posted his stuff in a separate topic, which got merged with this one but he apparently didn't see so (don't know how, when it was right at the end) and re-posted his video in the post in question. Then I guess he realized he now had essentially two of the same posts in this topic, and edited the second one into something else. (what it is now)

I thought he dug it up, still not a great reply :tongue:

I thought he dug it up, still not a great reply :tongue:

Personally I feel this topic should be bumped every now and then; I enjoy seeing other SW collections and new members should be encouraged to share.

SW geek, you have a pretty nice collection. Some here have just a few sets...some have every set there is. I'd start on Page 1 of this topic and scroll through to see some great collections.