BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

Ah! Too many clones, not enough Snowies! :tongue: Nice collection, Ritz Brick, I applaud you for keeping your sets together and not parting them out.

The name blackhole trooper is from the novel Shadows of Mindor, wherein the Stormies are balck and silver; and while TLG calls them shadow troopers, the maquette is called a blackhole trooper.

Ah! Too many clones, not enough Snowies! :tongue: Nice collection, Ritz Brick, I applaud you for keeping your sets together and not parting them out.

The name blackhole trooper is from the novel Shadows of Mindor, wherein the Stormies are balck and silver; and while TLG calls them shadow troopers, the maquette is called a blackhole trooper.

Could always use for snowtroopes. At one point I thought of taking apart my taj mahal and using that big white table and MF for a Hoth display.

We all have some broken SBD parts around. :laugh:

Can't say im included in that. :grin:

I don't- all 22 of mine are in perfect condition. :grin:

Nice to know someone else has unbroken ones aswell. :laugh:

Nice army Ritz Brick! You have quite afew gunners and CW shiny clones there. :thumbup:

CF

Could always use for snowtroopes. At one point I thought of taking apart my taj mahal and using that big white table and MF for a Hoth display.

I always love seeing those, even if around 90% of them are absolutely dwarfed by Brickplumber's. :laugh:

Okay, I haven't posted in this thread yet, so here goes:

I have one shelf for all of my LEGO Star Wars sets, the rest I put somewhere else.

First, the bottom row:

si_and_customs.jpg

As you can see, it's rather sparse. The red vehicle in the center and the brown starship on the stand next to it are two very old MOCs which I've kept together. The blue thing next to it is history.

Moving up, some of my Original Trilogy sets:

yavin.jpg

Other than the obvious inaccuracies, there really isn't much to say on these.

Moving up:

clonewars.jpg

I guess it's somewhat ironic that an Original Trilogy enthusiast would choose to mount his Clone Wars sets. Those are custom-made stands for my 7259 and my 6205. As you can see, I've gotten in the habit of leaving the minifigures out of my fighters - taking them out and putting them back in really puts stress on the joints. (The minifigures', not mine!)

Moving up again, I guess this is what I REALLY wanted to show you:

notquitelego.jpg

None of LEGO's X-wings quite mark up to my standards, so I bought a cheap model kit at less than half the price of the 6212 which is clearly much more accurate. My small collection of Original Trilogy minifigures is also visible... yes, that's Vader with the new torso. I wouldn't call myself a particularly big Gundam fan, but I do think some of the mobile suits look quite nice, so I bought a few. There are two GAT-X105 Strikers (from the SEED series in '02) and one RX-79 (from the much more popular 8th MS Team in 1995) which is of course my favorite of the three.

Moving up:

top.jpg

I'm wondering at this point whether it comes as a surprise to any of you that I own such few sets. The 6206 TIE Interceptor was a gift. That's another custom stand.

And then of course, there are a few sets which I regretted buying and stuck back in the box...

boxed.jpg

Truth be told, I really do not like either of these two sets very much - it wouldn't be a stretch to say that the minifigures were the only redeeming trait. I also have 7670 and 7654 sitting somewhere, but I didn't even bother to take pictures of those.

Well, that's it for now...

Your sets are well displayed (unlike mine which are squished on a shelf)

I especially like your Do Not Touch signs. That could come in handy for preventing my dad from trying to pick up my Falcon. :sad:

Just started reading this thread today and I have to say, it's a shame that so many pics are no longer listed, since the comments on them make them seem quite impressive.

Just started reading this thread today and I have to say, it's a shame that so many pics are no longer listed, since the comments on them make them seem quite impressive.

True, But some of the pics in this thread are now a few years old, so you can't blame them :wink:

Anyway, I just took some pics of my room (first pics since the earthquake) to update you all :sweet:

sdc10458.jpg

sdc10459.jpg

sdc10460.jpg

sdc10461.jpg

sdc10464.jpg

sdc10462.jpg

sdc10463.jpg

More pics in the Brickshelf folder

That's what I've got displayed anyway :wink:

I love that you removed the blue from the TIE Fighter and TIE Interceptor; they look great that way. That's something I'll need to do pretty soon as my patience for a remake is up.

I love that you removed the blue from the TIE Fighter and TIE Interceptor; they look great that way. That's something I'll need to do pretty soon as my patience for a remake is up.

Thats what I thought just a few weeks ago. I placed a BL order to get all the blue parts in Bley -I'm selling my 2 7146's and buying another few of the bley ones (I prefer bley to grey) :wink:

Edited by Legoman

Thats what I thought just a few weeks ago. I placed a BL order to get all the blue parts in Bley -I'm selling my 2 7146's and buying another few of the bley ones (I prefer bley to grey) :wink:

Could you upload a close up shot of your Endor setup? I like those trees for a potential MOC, they look easy to build. Also, what are you using for your Hoth ground? Are those multiple plates or do you just have a very large baseplate?

Geez, 'Legoman'!

Have you done nothing but BUILD since the quake? Wow. *oh2*

All right, here's my army. It's small but constantly growing.

Imperials:

pic_0828.jpg

Rebels:

pic_0831.jpg

Clone Wars Clones:

Well, you see, I don't really like clone wars clones, and I'm not too careful with them. So once the neighbors kids came over and customized half of them with sharpies, but thats okay, because they creep me out. So anyway, here's the "army".

pic_0832.jpg

Phase 2 Clones:

Boy do I love phase 2 clones :wub: . I'd never put a sharpie to one of these beauties :wub::wub: .

pic_0836.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't have very many of these. On the bright side, I have 1 327th star corps trooper, 2 normal troopers, one kashyyyk scout, and four clone pilots, plus plenty of other star wars sets from before 2007 being shipped to me from a storage place right now (I moved from U.S.A to Canada a few years ago).

Nice little army there, brickbuilder. I can't believe you let someone with a Sharpie within 10' of your minifigs, CW or not, though.

The good ol' "Blame the neighbours' kids" :laugh:

Nice army - good to know it's only the clones that suffer :thumbup:

Could you upload a close up shot of your Endor setup? I like those trees for a potential MOC, they look easy to build. Also, what are you using for your Hoth ground? Are those multiple plates or do you just have a very large baseplate?

I'll try get a decent pic of Endor up in a couple of days :wink:

On hoth, It's not complete yet - I still need more white baseplates, but at the moment its a mixture of stacked plates and bricks around the crashed snowspeeder on top of the 2 white baseplates I do have :classic:

Geez, 'Legoman'!

Have you done nothing but BUILD since the quake? Wow. *oh2*

Not much :tongue: No, seriously, I do have a little bit of a life :laugh: Hence I only just finished rebuilding the Death Star a few weeks ago (worst build ever - I had been Ignoring it :hmpf_bad: )

All right, here's my army. It's small but constantly growing.

Clone Wars Clones:

Well, you see, I don't really like clone wars clones, and I'm not too careful with them. So once the neighbors kids came over and customized half of them with sharpies, but thats okay, because they creep me out. So anyway, here's the "army".

Fair enough! :devil:

Nice army's :thumbup:

The greatest thing about the sharpie clones is how pissed off the faceprint makes them look.

They're probably going to kill you while you sleep.

The greatest thing about the sharpie clones is how pissed off the faceprint makes them look.

They're probably going to kill you while you sleep.

I could never bear to Sharpie one, though. :blush:

Even if they are ugly. I put them behind my AotC clone, and they don't look so bad.

I could never bear to Sharpie one, though. :blush:

Even if they are ugly. I put them behind my AotC clone, and they don't look so bad.

Well I do hate CW Clones, so I'm really not careful with them, and I just leave them lying around all over the place :tongue:

Being a castle fan all my life, I am relatively new to collecting Star Wars sets. I was hooked after I purchased my first SW set, the Star Destroyer on Black Friday 2 years ago.

image001.jpg

As you can tell, I am an OT fan and I love stormies :wub:

I got the money and time for lego - but not the room!

I can buy sets that I can no longer display - damnit!

Well, if you really want to, you can give the money to me.

I'm the opposite of you, room but no money!

Clone Wars Clones:

pic_0832.jpg

You may not like your CW clones, but at the moment I'm really into them and will be happy to take them off your hands for some money!

Please!