BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

@ Masked Builder: So this is the collection you were talking about? Pretty impressive! I, for one, like your custom clones. As a clone customizer myself who uses sharpie, I understand how it doesn't turn out the way we would like to.

@mutley: Sweet collection of Hoth rebels, it's always nice to see 'regular' troops in massive numbers, just like this one.

Yeah I know. I'm mad at myself for making them in the first place. :laugh:

Don't feel too bad, they look better then mine, I'd post a picture but I don't think it belongs in this thread.

I'm not knocking him for doing it, I know how sharpies are. It's cool to do a little custom work. I wasn't saying that to be mean, just a little criticism. If it was took as mean, I'm sorry Masked Builder, was not my intent.

Some very nice armys and collections over the last few days! I love seeing a whole collection like your Masked Builder!

Here is a pic of my Hoth Rebel forces. So far.... default_laugh_new.gif

*snip*

That's impressive. Now I'm confused- is the Clone Wars in PT or OT default_tong.gif

You are insane Mutley :wink:

:laugh: Yeah he is, but man am I still envious of all them rebels! :wub:

Nice collections Masked Builder and dapatio! :thumbup:

CF

That's impressive. Now I'm confused- is the Clone Wars in PT or OT default_tong.gif

The Clone Wars took place in-between the 2nd & 3rd PT movies.

I'm not knocking him for doing it, I know how sharpies are. It's cool to do a little custom work. I wasn't saying that to be mean, just a little criticism. If it was took as mean, I'm sorry Masked Builder, was not my intent.

It's okay man. :wink:

Some very nice armys and collections over the last few days! I love seeing a whole collection like your Masked Builder!

Here is a pic of my Hoth Rebel forces. So far.... :laugh:

img_4249.jpg

So... how many Rebel pilots do you have?

The Clone Wars took place in-between the 2nd & 3rd PT movies.

He meant that all the troopers look the same :wink:

:laugh:

Alright folks, I made a quick setup of my Imperial forces. Here's a couple of Pics - sorry they're not the best of quality, but none the less..

sdc10139.jpg

sdc10141.jpg

Not quite as big as mutleys :devil: But It's a nice enough army for me, who's not actully an army Builder as such :classic:

I may make some pics of my other 'army's' in the next few days if I find some spare time :wink:

Edited by Legoman

Alright folks, I made a quick setup of my Imperial forces. Here's a couple of Pics - sorry they're not the best of quality, but none the less..

[snip]

Not quite as big as mutleys :devil: But It's a nice enough army for me, who's not actully an army Builder as such :classic:

I may make some pics of my other 'army's' in the next few days if I find some spare time :wink:

Nice. The two varieties of Sandtroopers look good together.

Nice army Legoman! :thumbup:

There's something so beautiful about seeing lines and lines of stormies, or clones, on baseplates, it makes me feel so happy! :cry_happy:

CF

Since I had to photograph all of my CIS ground forces for ADHO's Clone Conflict, I thought I'd re-post my army here. Besides this thread could use a good bump. What isn't shown are my Vulture Droids, the Hyena Bomber, the Droid Gunship or my Tri-Fighter. But this is the bulk of it.

Overall:

cc1.jpg

Battle Droids:

cc2.jpg

Rocket Battle Droids, Assassin Droids & Droidekas:

cc3.jpg

Commanders & SBDs:

cc4.jpg

Vehicles Part 1:

cc5.jpg

Vehicles Part 2:

cc6.jpg

Vehicles Part 3:

cc7.jpg

I'll post an update to my Clone Army when I'm forced to. Most of it is in pieces right now, anyway.

Three blue SBDs...

very interesting. Any particular reason, or did you buy them before the grey ones came out? Or, well obviously, but did you buh the third one for an MOC, or do you have two 2002 RGSs and one SBD broke?

Three blue SBDs...

very interesting. Any particular reason, or did you buy them before the grey ones came out? Or, well obviously, but did you buh the third one for an MOC, or do you have two 2002 RGSs and one SBD broke?

Actually, the story is a bit more convoluted than that.

My wife knows what is on my wishlist. She found an original RGS set, mostly complete, on eBay for a good price, and won the auction. The description of the item said that two minifigs, one of the blue SBDs and the generic Jedi, were missing, with some parts possibly missing as well (we took this into the account when bidding, BTW). Knowing that the RGS was coming, I happily went to Bricklink and purchased the two missing minifigs.

Two months and several e-mails later (which were never answered), the RGS never showed up. So we contacted eBay and got the transaction cancelled and our money refunded. In the time since all of this occured, my wife found another RGS on eBay for a good price (this one complete), so now I have three blue SBDs. And an extra generic Jedi :classic:

And I would fix a broken SBD. The last five gray SBDs in the rows have their legs super-glued on. Hopefully they stay on this time :sadnew:

And I would fix a broken SBD. The last five gray SBDs in the rows have their legs super-glued on. Hopefully they stay on this time :sadnew:

We all have some broken SBD parts around. :laugh:

Actually, the story is a bit more convoluted than that.

My wife knows what is on my wishlist. She found an original RGS set, mostly complete, on eBay for a good price, and won the auction. The description of the item said that two minifigs, one of the blue SBDs and the generic Jedi, were missing, with some parts possibly missing as well (we took this into the account when bidding, BTW). Knowing that the RGS was coming, I happily went to Bricklink and purchased the two missing minifigs.

Two months and several e-mails later (which were never answered), the RGS never showed up. So we contacted eBay and got the transaction cancelled and our money refunded. In the time since all of this occured, my wife found another RGS on eBay for a good price (this one complete), so now I have three blue SBDs. And an extra generic Jedi :classic:

Ah, okay. At least eBay was kind enough to refund the money. :classic:

We all have some broken SBD parts around. :laugh:

I don't- all 22 of mine are in perfect condition. :grin:

So time to put up all my stuff. Sorry no Rebel Army.

Didn't bother to take pics of all my Republic and CIS vehicles.

Republic

5256362659_4eeeec49a3.jpg

5256361091_4daace81c2.jpg

5256970522_0e8d1dce63.jpg

CIS

5256979772_7cfa3342c2.jpg

Imperials

5256981600_aa16c05856.jpg

url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/53767719@N02/5256371709/]5256371709_04250c6c6d.jpg[/url]

Why do people call these blackhole troopers?

The Main Star Wars Collection

5256985040_892bcb695c.jpg

5256987120_2034274078.jpg

5256378121_12c0f6ca0a.jpg

One X-Wing is from 2006 and the other is from Yoda's Hut.

The Collection in its entirety (spelt wrong?)

5256379981_7731fd78f2.jpg

5256382023_e75870b517.jpg