Clone OPatra

DC Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

On the bright side, we are still getting a Klarion figure at some point and maybe this means we can still get Black Adam sets in the summer. 

41 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

This is so hilarious I'm not even mad, what an amazing plot twist

Gotta agree with you on this. I mean this all started with a nobody on Insta feeding us a lie with exactly what everyone was wishlisting

What a ridiculous plot twist. Bad news, the rumoured DC set that could have been one of the best was nothing more than a rumour. Good news, it’s really going to be a set that is Marvel’s answer to Dobby’s sock. Can we do a 501st battle pack for the Tower?

1 hour ago, PGBQW said:

This is so hilarious I'm not even mad, what an amazing plot twist

Dude, I was thinking the same thing! Hahaha

I remember the same day that these rumors came out, somebody else and myself were fantasizing about a set with Doctor Fate, Zatanna, Black Adam, etc. on here. I really wonder if the rumor started from that conversation. :laugh_hard:

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a bum deal but it’s still pretty hilarious. Shame on us for thinking Lego would even consider making a set like this. Hasn’t happened since 2015.

Sometimes I allow myself to dream that we'll get a proper large Arkham Asylum. Then days like today make me realize we'll probably get a $500 version of Whiplash's bird from Iron Man 2 before that happens.

3 hours ago, NovaBricks said:

Sometimes I allow myself to dream that we'll get a proper large Arkham Asylum. Then days like today make me realize we'll probably get a $500 version of Whiplash's bird from Iron Man 2 before that happens.

I WANT MY BIRD!!!

Lego is just tryna confuse us all before they drop the 15th anniversary $10,000 lego life sized Batman and then immediately the cancel DC Superheroes line because there just isn’t a market for DC anymore as no one sold their house to buy the anniversary set. As Sam Wilson once said, Lego “you gotta do better”

I wonder if TLG is behind this fake rumor....

Not too long ago they pulled a stunt like that

It's too suspicious that even trusted leakers fell for this one.... there must be a really good reason for that

10 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

It's too suspicious that even trusted leakers fell for this one.... there must be a really good reason for that

In a way they are behind this. Why mention Klarion in the encyclopedia if he isn't appearing physically. The only audience that really knows who he even is are Young Justice fans, so mentioning a character no kids are going to know is ridiculous

Curious though, what stunt are you referring to?

Edited by Quicksilver838

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

In a way they are behind this. Why mention Klarion in the encyclopedia if he isn't appearing physically. The only audience that really knows who he even is are Young Justice fans, so mentioning a character no kids are going to know is ridiculous

Curious though, what stunt are you referring to?

The Uncharted fake rumour was approved by Lego. 

Edited by Mr No

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

No lego isn’t behind this. Basically I think this was a a lot of assumptions and taking  speculation as fact which I think has happened a lot more recently. Then the speculation and assumption began to snowball into much bigger things. That brickleaky guy didn’t help either and the whole book thing was odd.

42 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

No lego isn’t behind this. Basically I think this was a a lot of assumptions and taking  speculation as fact which I think has happened a lot more recently. Then the speculation and assumption began to snowball into much bigger things. That brickleaky guy didn’t help either and the whole book thing was odd.

Reference to Klarion has been removed from the blurb for a couple of weeks now, roughly when the page images were revealed.

8 hours ago, NeutralNoodle said:

On the bright side, we are still getting a Klarion figure at some point and maybe this means we can still get Black Adam sets in the summer. 

I don't think so. It just sounds too random to be happening.

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

They didn't. They just let someone know that an Uncharted set isn't happening.

1 hour ago, RedHoodPug said:

Reference to Klarion has been removed from the blurb for a couple of weeks now, roughly when the page images were revealed.

Dk books trolling us

On 1/7/2022 at 11:35 PM, BrickBob Studpants said:

Looks like our speculation here has inspired someone on IG :laugh_hard: Yeah, sure, go ahead, new account with a single post and 0 followers. Oh, you say the set includes all the characters that were recently discussed here? What a coincidence :sarcasm: How quaint.

Now I feel silly for falling for something this obviously fake :blush: *shakes fist* FULCRUUUUUUM!!!

22 minutes ago, The Pearson said:

What do we have rumored, apart from what has been revealed so far?

Maybe six more weeks of winter? I've got nothing.

6 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Now I feel silly for falling for something this obviously fake :blush: *shakes fist* FULCRUUUUUUM!!!

fulcrum is on a lose streak lately 

also the tower of fate set turned out to be fake too? 

3 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

fulcrum is on a lose streak lately 

also the tower of fate set turned out to be fake too? 

It did.

13 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

So are we still getting Klarion, or was he replaced by Val-Zod?

No one knows.

My guess is that it's unlikely we'll be getting Klarion.