On 12/16/2021 at 5:14 PM, R0Sch said:

Since the first review and speed build is available (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELUtoECVxjQ) I managed to model this little bike in Studio. All parts correct except the new 2x4 panel extensions at the tank (used 2x3). Love the 3 cylinder in-line engine with the cam pieces. And yes, those two yellow axles should have been light bley instead.
42132.io

I think that's one of the rare times the cam piece has been used in it's intended way, hehe.

2 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Cam pieces used as cams, and it's shocking!!!gasp!!!

If I'm not mistaken, it happens for the first time ever :sweet:

By the way, the use of these parts remained me this similar-scale mini-bike: 8208

8208-1.png

1 hour ago, Void_S said:

I thought that too, at least I'm not aware of it being used as cam ever before. Which is pretty funny, considering it could be really useful as such, and is even called "cam".

2 hours ago, Void_S said:

By the way, the use of these parts remained me this similar-scale mini-bike: 8208

If I didn't missing some set, without education only 7 set use it as cam exactly. And I can't find any technic set use cam as cam. Looks like this 42132 is first.

Black

4002020, 3432, 3429, 3433, 30628

Light gray

DBG

Has anyone made this bike from spares without the chain? I've bought myself two of these, built one - it's great, yet I want to C-model it from another set too.

I'm being tortured by the idea that I can build this from 42106 - many of the parts are there, yet the wheel to engine transfer would be either too wonky or bulky.
42063 comes to mind as the only bike without a chain drive.
42106 as a parts pack gives you 2x16z gear with X, one 16z with pinhole, 4 12z gears and 1 yellow 1/2L bevel 12z gear.

Any tips on how to do it?