Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Main Street Mafia 2 - Conclusion

9D1A0Yx.png

Main Street Mafia 2: Conclusion - It's All Over!

eQBQFu0.jpg

It's been a few minutes since Geoff has been taken away and arrested and Ron has a question.

"What now?" he asks. "Do we win??"

"Well, no. We do."

ibYPriC.jpg

Susan pulls out a gun and aims it at Ron.

"Mon dieu!"

"Cool it with the French accent, you're from Milwaukee." 

BANG

lkriXca.jpg

That marks the end of Ron (Zepher). He was a member of the Town.

"It's all good, you can come out now boss!" 

4AyAIT2.jpg

Out of the Town Hall steps Bill, the Godfather of the Maintown Mafia

"You've done well, you two."

"Bill! You'll never get away with this!"

"Oh, but we already have. We outnumber you now, so we win. That's how mafia works."

"...Shit, he's right."

"Don't worry, we're not going to kill you. We need you to run the businesses that we're now taking over as fronts."

"NOT SO FAST!" shouts someone from off camera

BlNjkMu.jpg

"It's the FBI! We're saved!" Gordon shouts.

"I have good news. We've done some research and we're going to launch an official investigation." Agent Johnson says.

"...Is that it?"

"Yes, that's all we can do for now. We'll give you a call in a couple of weeks to let you know how it's going. Ta-ra!"

With that, the agents leave.

xp8CL1c.jpg

Congratulations to the winners, Jack Sassy and Tariq j!

---

The game is a series of unfortunate missteps and misfortunes by the town and some good misdirection and confusion by the scum team. I'll get your night actions out soon, but it's nothing too complex in a game this small.

Winners (2): 
5rUB7GD.jpg
Susan - (Jack Sassy) Mafia
gJY5fW6.jpg
Ash - (Tariq j) Mafia

Gone, but not forgotten:
bnL7ZZV.jpg
Fred (Rumble Strike) Town  (One-shot investigator)
AfqQfVv.jpg
Al - (Kaanere) Town   (Doctor)
snWjjXv.jpg
Cheryl - (Hinckley) Town  Vanilla
mCLJciJ.jpg
Geoff - (KotZ) Town   Vanilla
9rJ4FPo.jpg
Ron - (Zepher) Town   Vanilla
vpykYBB.jpg
Joyce - (Jimmynick) Town   Vanilla

Great job, Tariq J and Jack Sassy. I don't think the Town had many chances to get ahead. Lynching jimmynick would've only put us out of our misery earlier.

On 11/22/2021 at 1:43 PM, Jack Sassy said:

Perhaps I put it lightly so let me rephrase - I'm positive that you're scum.

On 11/26/2021 at 11:31 AM, Jack Sassy said:

and Joyce is, well, suspicious to me.

Look at these two statements from Jack and just guess what I was screaming at the Town from beyond the grave.

Just now, Darkdragon said:

Nice job Hinck, I saw you call out Jack Sassy very early in the game :pir-classic:

Aaaw, thank you! :wub: I felt like this has been my worst game in recent memory. Not as bad as Bloodbrick, but not great, at all. I remember thinking Tariq J was Scum because he had zero interest in achieving a lynch, but forgot about it because I was focused on my Jack Sassy / jimmynick meatshield theory.

Now that it's over, @Jack Sassy , were you trying to pin Fred's death on me with the cat hair comment? That was some poisoned toast action right there, if so.

I’m going to be honest and say I had become very suspicious of Tariq by the final day… but it did take that long, and I knew pushing it wouldn’t get to a Lynch because of how little I’d talked about it before then! Jack Sassy was incredibly LOW on my list of suspects by the end. Well done to the scum!

And thanks to Bob!! Have not played in a while and the quietness of a lot of the game made it difficult. But that didn’t have anything to do with the host work, which was great! Real rough early kills for the town, which was totally random. Totally balanced set-up though. Just bad luck and some quiet days!

59 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

Not as bad as Bloodbrick, but not great, at all.

I don't think anything will ever be as bad as Bloodbrick.

10 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Look at these two statements from Jack and just guess what I was screaming at the Town from beyond the grave.

:cry_sad:

Thank you for hosting Bob! Sorry I wasn't as attentive as I should have been.

So, we own this town now. :pir-devil:

Alright, alright, I shall snap out of it. Everyone did a good job, just a lot of mistrust and misunderstanding in this one is what made town lose. This was my first time playing as scum so it was quite a bit hard to blend in (and I wasn't doing much of a good job anyway). Thank you, Bob, for hosting this game. Now I can truly know that every game by Bob is a game worth playing!

13 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Now that it's over, @Jack Sassy , were you trying to pin Fred's death on me with the cat hair comment? That was some poisoned toast action right there, if so.

Once again, forgive me for the comment. I truly didn't mean to pin Fred's death on you. I used my last game experience as basis for this one so paying respects to the dead went a bit off.

3 hours ago, jimmynick said:

Sorry I wasn't as attentive as I should have been.

You did have fair points and definitely were heading in the right direction. I have a strong feeling that in the last day you were trying to provoke me to kill you so the town would figure that I'm scum. I have to admit, I am a bit sad you didn't manage to accomplish voting me off.

13 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Lynching jimmynick would've only put us out of our misery earlier.

@Tariq j and I thought it would be best to make this game a bit longer. :shark:

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

Thank for the game Bob! And it was great being scum with you @Jack Sassy! Interested to see what the night actions were.

You killed everyone. The end.

Night Actions:

Night One:
Rumble Strike (Investigate) - Ron (Zepher)  Failure
Kaanare (Protect) - Susan (Jack Sassy)  Success

Scum Kill: Fred (Rumble Strike)  Success

Night Two:
Kaanare (Protect) - Ron (Zepher)  Failure

Scum Kill: Al (Kaanare)  Success

Night Three:
Scum Kill: Cheryl (Hinckley)  Success

Night Four:
Scum Kill: Ron (Zepher)  Success

Confession: in an attempt to resurrect some of the wacky flavour of the original Main Street Mafia (I think?) instigated by Tamamono (I think?), I asked Bob if I could give Cheryl a top hat on Night One.

14 minutes ago, jimmynick said:

Confession: in an attempt to resurrect some of the wacky flavour of the original Main Street Mafia (I think?) instigated by Tamamono (I think?), I asked Bob if I could give Cheryl a top hat on Night One.

I was about to ask about that! It bugged me all game, especially since I was wearing one hahaha. I couldn't tell if it was a weird gambit by Hinckley to confuse people or something, especially with no follow up hats in following nights, but it seemed like such a bizarre scum gambit I didn't pursue it.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Night Actions:

Night One:
Rumble Strike (Investigate) - Ron (Zepher)  Failure

Scum Kill: Fred (Rumble Strike)  Success

Night Two:
Kaanare (Protect) - Ron (Zepher)  Failure

Scum Kill: Al (Kaanare)  Success

Night Three:
Scum Kill: Cheryl (Hinckley)  Success

Night Four:
Scum Kill: Ron (Zepher)  Success

Oh man, well appreciate the night actions all being centered on me - could have been a very different game honestly if that first night went different!

3 hours ago, jimmynick said:

Going off the wacky thing, I'd love if we had more wacky games again. No offense to Bob, he's a great host and I love playing his games, but I'd love a new off-the-wall game/scenario.

8 hours ago, Zepher said:

Oh man, well appreciate the night actions all being centered on me - could have been a very different game honestly if that first night went different!

I used the one-shot Night One, as I said to Bob when selecting Zeph, it's going to be no use if I'm dead later on. I was surprised to have been the first to be killed. 

16 hours ago, Bob said:

@Kaanere now I feel bad for killing you, knowing that you protected me. :pir-cry_sad:

Sign in to follow this