Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Pirates Mafia IV - Confirmation and Discussion

QBA4Lht.jpg

Pirates Mafia IV - Confirmation and Discussion Thread

Please confirm you received your role PM here and please also put your character name and avatar into your signature somewhere so people know who you are!

NPCs:
P3maG08.jpg
Captain Redbeard (NPC)

Players (8):
tOtfiPx.jpg
Spencer "Cutlass" Milford - Played By KotZ
O33lLqn.jpg
Douglas "No Hook" Wembley - Played by Darkdragon
AhT2R6v.jpg
Kieran "Two Guns" Newport - Played by Tariq j
44c79HB.jpg
Vivian "Viv" Pierce - Played by Kaanere
mRFhWdL.jpg
Isaac "Dragon" Wallace - Played by Jack Sassy
WAC4TAY.jpg
Murphy "Bad-Eye" Blake - Played by Duvors
7kHGV9u.jpg
Noah "The Map" Nelson - Played by JintaiZ
D3trce5.jpg
Harper "Sea-Salt" Lawson - Played by Rumble Strike

Rules:
1) You are either a Loyal Pirate or a Traitor. The town need to eliminate the scum and the scum need to outnumber the town. In the hopefully unlikely event of a parity, the scum will win. There are no third parties.
2) There are no recruits or any action similar in this game.
3) A game day will last 72 hours. You may vote as soon as the day starts. Note, even if a majority vote is achieved, the day will not end early. Nights will last at most 48 hours, during which you can send in your night actions. 
     3a) Do not talk about the game outside of the threads.
4) Each day you can vote to lynch a player. Voting is mandatory. It should be done in this fashion: 
                     Vote: Character (Player)
                     Unvote: Character (Player)

Ensure your vote is in bold so I don't miss it please!
5) The alignment of players who have been lynched, as well as those who may have died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day. The person playing the character that died will not be revealed until the end of the game.
6) You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night actions results. Role claims and reporting of results are acceptable, but in your own words only.
7) If you die, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players. Any information you had is null and void and is not allowed to be passed on under any circumstances. 
8) Don't edit your posts, please!
9) Please try to post every day!

10) There's no clues in pictures or the minifigures.
11) I encourage roleplay with your characters! I have given some flavor text, but feel free to make them your own! 

It be hard maintaining me weapons in shape nowadays, serving aboard Barracuda and keeping track of me weapons be no easy thing, i tell ye. I'm ready for orders!

Ahoy! Sorry for bein' late, but me bad eye makes it hard to see were I'm goin'.

Hi! Lookin' for some paper or cardboard so I can make a map...

7 hours ago, Tariq j said:

Anyone for a Mexican standoff?

Don't ye start to show off, Newport! We all know that I be the better shot, only I'm occupied with taking good care of me effects to accept yer standoff.

In other words - don't spill the rum!

Ye all, let's not kill o'selves before the adventure starts. We have a captain to serve and a ship to tend!

2 hours ago, Kaanere said:

Ye all, let's not kill o'selves before the adventure starts. We have a captain to serve and a ship to tend!

Ye make a fair point, captain wouldn't want a bloodshed on this deck, someone would have to clean it all up.

I believe that's everyone confirmed. Day One will be up sometime tomorrow! 

I believe that's all the night actions in. The new day should be up soonish.

Hello? Are non-players allowed in this thread? I finally have decent wifi and some peace & quiet and I've enjoyed reading the day threads. Thanks for being entertaining everyone :thumbup:

Sign in to follow this