Sign in to follow this  
Gabor

[MOC] Parking spot for disabled people

Hi everyone!

It happened to me earlier as well, that I worked on a part of a MOC so much, as on the MOC. In such a case this part deserves an own picture! So here it is, the parking spot for disabled people.

Downtowns are problematic places. At the city where I spent most of my time during the school years (Győr, Hungary), these spots were only signed by a road sign. But it was often not clear, which spot, or how many spots are actually for disabled people. And the downtown has in general too many sings with too many information on them. So it happened often, that people parked their cars not on purpose there. A few years ago the city decided to paint the whole spots blue to make it easier to realise them. It looks really cool! So I decided I recreate it with Lego bricks.

I build the first version in 2018 I guess. I didn´t published it because it looked like a man sitting on a toilet and not on a wheelchair. A few month later I went back to the model and changed it a bit. A few month ago I could travel back to Hungary despite of the COVID-rules. And I took the BIG Brother picture. Hope you like it!

The MOC in which it is will come a bit later! Thank for watching!

51176969049_804c87340c_b.jpg

51176968309_6b0b55360b_b.jpg

On 5/13/2021 at 5:02 PM, Poodabricks said:

Now that's something I wouldn't mind seeing Lego do with the new road plate system. That and a parking lot. 

On 5/13/2021 at 5:10 PM, Carbohydrates said:

Hey, that's very well done. Good job!

On 5/13/2021 at 6:39 PM, noahtheb said:

Great build! I might try to replicate this into my city.

Thanks everyone! I´m really happy you like it! :classic:

Well done. You have handicap captured the symbol well. It does not look easy once you peel back the skin.

On 5/17/2021 at 9:25 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Impressive SNOT work ...Very well made! :thumbup:

On 5/18/2021 at 2:59 PM, Feuer Zug said:

Well done. You have handicap captured the symbol well. It does not look easy once you peel back the skin.

Thank you! I´m glad you like it!

On 5/13/2021 at 4:02 PM, Poodabricks said:

Now that's something I wouldn't mind seeing Lego do with the new road plate system. That and a parking lot. 

Hear hear. That on a road plate would be fantastic