Servertijd

[MOC] Fractured kingdoms, Bandit attack

Hi!

This is my latest MOC for Fractured kingdoms, the monthly challenge.

The story:

Trade between the colony and the islands is in full bloom, there is a lot of trade and villages are growing into cities.

two guards walk the streets of one of the growing cities.

the young guard is new to Alborne's legion, the guard next to him explains all sorts of things and what to look out for.

Lately many ports and mooring places have had to deal with pirates and bandits. The guards and even the hardworking workers are victims of the violence.

But then, in a flash, the experienced guard sees an arrow flying towards the docks. the arrow hits one of the workers and falls off the edge.

There! He shouts! We have to go after him! the inexperienced guard stands frozen to the ground with his mouth open, he looks at the worker who has been hit.

50859955492_7195b053f9_b.jpgfractured kingdoms, bandit attack by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

50859955952_d28b758204_b.jpgfractured kingdoms, bandit attack by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

50859145638_fe45d7b868_b.jpgfractured kingdoms, bandit attack by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

Thanks!

Well done. The man falling after getting hit is very clever.

I have always tried to not create a big gray wall issue with castles and I always hit too much variety in texture or too little. I think this nails it on just the right amount of coloration/texture.

Great set up overall. Well done.

Very nice.

I really like the bandit , I haven't seens him on the first picture !

Edited by Zarcania

Nice build.  I like the color choices and the texturing of the buildings.  The dock area looks great with the little spots that look worn from the water.  The facial expressions on all the figs are perfect for the scene, really well put together.  

What a captivating little scene, out of the many great details the wine bottle struck me the most, great effect :thumbup: