Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Holy cow, is this real? *huh* That‘s a month sooner than expected :laugh: And they‘re making good use of McGonagall‘s hair/hat combo mould 

Edited by Lego-Freak

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

Holy cow, is this real? *huh* That‘s a month sooner than expected :laugh:

Well I mean we did have a piece for korg already leak

3 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Yes, the minifigure of course :laugh:

Ye, I see. Damn really good. I hope we'll get more leaks soon

Professor Septima Vector can't be that far behing then. She will probably reuse this hairpiece

Image result for dumbledore legoImage result for harry potter unknown teacher

Here I was, expecting to wait for a full month before the next bit of news drops in and now this :laugh: The goddess of leaks is spoiling us!

7 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Professor Septima Vector can't be that far behing then. She will probably reuse this hairpiece

That would fit quite well :classic: I have no idea though where she could fit in though, I think all of her scenes are restricted to the Great Hall. Maybe she’ll appear in the next GH remake in 2024? :tongue:

Love the Sinistra. Such a rogue but appreciated inclusion. Almost still didn't believe it could actually be her included until now.

Will say I'm not a massive fan of reusing McGonagall's hair/hat, though I understand why its used. I'd just prefer the staff to all look more unique. Will probably just swap it with a hairpiece or the original wizard hat.

Tryna decide if the face print is new. Looks like Okoye from 76099 but can't be too sure from the pic quality.

Edited by kirkwoodproductions
Face print

It’s interesting that they are putting her in this instead of the Astronomy Tower...it’s very sneaky. Let’s hope the rest of the set is as good as this figure!

Promising looking fig - seems to confirm that we're getting flesh tones in the anniversary sets rather than yellow.  I suspected they'd reuse McGonagall's hairpiece and I think it works.

Anyone else think LEGO themselves might be behind the leaks in an effort to drum up hype?  The photos are always blurry leaving us wanting more and they never get removed.  Won't complain either way!

A leak already? That're really good. I actually quite like they're taking the Star Wars approach of going for more obscure characters rather than repeats of existing ones. 

3 minutes ago, Yope said:

Anyone else think LEGO themselves might be behind the leaks in an effort to drum up hype?  The photos are always blurry leaving us wanting more and they never get removed.  Won't complain either way!

I seriously doubt it. Most of their customer's wouldn't even know about the leaks, and I don't think leaks make people more likely to buy a set (in fact, I think the opposite might be true, when early images of sets are leaked negative opinions can be dominant, see the medieval blacksmith). And while this is not the case we've seen leaks of figs/sets based on upcoming movies and those can cause Lego a lot of trouble.

Ad for not removing them I think I'ts simply not possible now, so they just try to contain them as much as possible.

23 minutes ago, Yope said:

Yes I've been thinking that too. It wouldn't surprise me if they have people keeping an eye on forums and stuff too.

Edited by girlie-site-boots

1 hour ago, Legofania said:

it's interesting that one russian channel said that others unknown sets (expect for set for $250) are releasing in June too. And yeah, in the past he proved that he has sources

I'm confident those other sets aren't june releases.

40 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Yes please! It would also work aesthetically for PS and CoS Flitwick, only the beard would clash with the hair :(

31 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Here I was, expecting to wait for a full month before the next bit of news drops in and now this :laugh: The goddess of leaks is spoiling us!

That would fit quite well :classic: I have no idea though where she could fit in though, I think all of her scenes are restricted to the Great Hall. Maybe she’ll appear in the next GH remake in 2024? :tongue:

She's also in the stands in the Rouge Bludger Quidditch match, but as Sinistra appears in a set based on a film she wasn't in, perhaps she could be in any old misc Hogwarts add on. 

2 hours ago, RogueTwo said:

Yes, I would :tongue:

And I know Dean was there, I just meant that his only memorable Hogsmeade scene in the movies is snogging Ginny in The Three Broomsticks (and maybe Dumbledore's Army as well, I forget if he was in that scene).

I know Goyle wasn't in that scene, but I'd rather have a Prisoner of Azkaban Goyle figure than the other kid (didn't know his name was Pike, though, thank you!).  Anyway, sorry for complaining so much about the minifigures.  I may warm up to them once I see pictures.  :classic:

I think he's in that scene, but yes, both of those appearances are bigger than his appearance in PoA. I would have thought Neville getting his lollipop nicked would be a more obvious figure, but another Neville... 

I think I found out his name as I was looking up Theodore Nott, and apparently he's often confused with Pike. As such I'm basing my custom Nott on Pike, like I'm basing my custom Dennis Creevey on Nigel :classic:

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Definitely early but it's accurate to the information given to me so I think it's real. 

um, not sure if you can tell (or know), but I have two questions: 

Will golden figures be fully golden, like Master Wu or not (like ninjas, whose faces aren't)?

Is Tom Riddle like in the DK book or new?

1 minute ago, Legofania said:

um, not sure if you can tell (or know), but I have two questions: 

Will golden figures be fully golden, like Master Wu or not (like ninjas, whose faces aren't)?

Is Tom Riddle like in the DK book or new?

Not sure about the golden figures. Tom Riddle should be the same as the book figure but take that with a grain of salt for now.