Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

So back to speculation. If the remaining unknown sets will be anniversary playsets as well, what are your predictions? It has to be remake of something from 2001-2005 (not necessarily direct remake but it has to be related to something we got in that period). So basically only based on first 4 movies as 2010 sets arent the OG sets because it was a rerelease of HP theme.

My guess:

76392, 876,  €69.99 - Shrieking Shack with Harry, Hermione, Ron, Warewolf Lupin, Sirius, Wormtail and golden McGonagall

76393, 1673, €129.99 - Hogwarts Express remake with Hogsmeade station, idk what minifigures it would have but this would be disappointing part of the wave :D

76394, 597, €39.99 - Dueling club from COS with Harry, Malfoy, some random student, Snape, Lockhart and golden Dumbledore

76395, 264, €29.99 - Flying lesson with Hooch, Harry, Neville and golden Quirrel

Edited by Textorix

8 minutes ago, Textorix said:

76394, 597, €39.99 - Dueling club from COS with Harry, Malfoy, some random student, Snape, Lockhart and golden Dumbledore

The only thing that makes me doubt this is the presence of Justin in the Great Hall set. The Dueling Club scene is Justin's big scene, so it would make more sense to put him in that if it was coming than to rush him into the Great Hall.

@BrickMatit asked a few pages back if maybe the Goldemort figure was actually Peeves, which would mirror the original release gold minifigures. I think they may be onto something and wouldn't be surprised to see Gold Dumbledore, Hagrid, Draco, and Snape joining Quirrell in the August waves if that's the case.  And there ARE 5 sets left...

76391 - $249,99

76392 - $59,99

76393 - $119,99

76394 - $39,99

76395 - $29,99

Also, even though I prefer Minifig scale sets, I think it would be HILARIOUS if one of the Gold minifigs came with a brick built Niffler since Nifflers love all things shiny. 

Edited by BigHobbit

13 minutes ago, BigHobbit said:

@BrickMatit asked a few pages back if maybe the Goldemort figure was actually Peeves, which would mirror the original release gold minifigures. I think they may be onto something and wouldn't be surprised to see Gold Dumbledore, Hagrid, Draco, and Snape joining Quirrell in the August waves if that's the case.  

One good thing about the Golden Quirrel Leak is that it's shown us that the golden figures will have the new style of printing and pieces rather than the old so I doubt they will include Peeves because Lego probably won't want to reuse the old style printing, which wouldn't fit with the other figures, or update Peeves, where they would have to make it up his appearance because of a lack of official source material. Also a ghost figure in gold would probably be unrecognisable to most fans - it's not the printing or pieces that makes the Harry Potter ghost recognisable, but the greyed-out colours. 

10 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

One good thing about the Golden Quirrel Leak is that it's shown us that the golden figures will have the new style of printing and pieces rather than the old so I doubt they will include Peeves because Lego probably won't want to reuse the old style printing, which wouldn't fit with the other figures, or update Peeves, where they would have to make it up his appearance because of a lack of official source material. Also a ghost figure in gold would probably be unrecognisable to most fans - it's not the printing or pieces that makes the Harry Potter ghost recognisable, but the greyed-out colours. 

You make good points! So indeed, that  probably is Goldemort in the Chamber of Secrets set. And maybe he's replacing Peeves for those very reasons. I still wouldn't be surprised to see Dumbledore, Hagrid, Snape, and Draco as the remaining gold figures.

1 hour ago, karrit said:

Unfortunately most of the known quidditch players are males and white skinned. So unless they replace Harry with one of the Gryffindor female players which is highly doubtful the only other chance for a more obscure student would be someone from Slytherin other than Malfoy or Flint.

The story takes place in the UK, so naturally most of the characters have white skin; I don't see how that's "unfortunate." And besides, darker skinned female quidditch players aren't our only chance to get minifigures of obscure students. Most notably, we still don't have Zacharias Smith, Roger Davies, or Terrence Higgs.

That being said, I agree it kind of stinks that they feel the need to include Harry every time. I'd much rather get Angelina, as she's a fan favourite from the books and we still don't have her yet. Anyway, I don't give a fanged flyer what skin tone the characters have, I just want more minifigures!

Just now, Brickroll said:

He’s back!

So, @Kingnono returned? No quidditch accessory pack known?

Unconfirmed. But seeing as they're putting a quidditch Cedric in a new book, it's still possible that the accessory pack is quidditch players.

Did we come to a conclusion that the Golden Voldermort in the Chamber of Secrets set is actually the Golden Quirell or is that still unknown?

Unknown. If that was Quirrell in the CoS set, and we are not getting a golden Peeves (makes sense we are not due to previous explanations on this page), then I really feel that the 4 remaining sets other than the $250 have Hagrid, Snape, Draco, and Dumbledore. 

1 minute ago, BigHobbit said:

Unknown. If that was Quirrell in the CoS set, and we are not getting a golden Peeves (makes sense we are not due to previous explanations on this page), then I really feel that the 4 remaining sets other than the $250 have Hagrid, Snape, Draco, and Dumbledore. 

I wouldn't count on Hagrid getting the anniversary treatment as that would require 4 recolored pieces that are unlikely to ever be used elsewhere. 

12 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I wouldn't count on Hagrid getting the anniversary treatment as that would require 4 recolored pieces that are unlikely to ever be used elsewhere. 

4 recolours is indeed a lot to ask for, but given that the remaining sets probably won’t introduce that many new moulds anyway (if any at all), they may as well spend their budget on a golden Hagrid :shrug_oh_well: The only characters/creatures I can think of that could benefit from a slice of that budget don’t appear in the first three instalments and are thus pretty unlikely to make an appearance this year. 

28 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Did we come to a conclusion that the Golden Voldermort in the Chamber of Secrets set is actually the Golden Quirell or is that still unknown?

I mean it would make sense, it'd be weird to have both Goldemort and Golden Quirrel.

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I mean it would make sense, it'd be weird to have both Goldemort and Golden Quirrel.

Many people think that we're getting Golden Quirrell instead of Voldmort and promobricks made a mistake. It's also so because of thought that we're getting only figures that were included in 2001 sets and Voldemort wasn't there.

39 minutes ago, Roonil Wazlib said:

The story takes place in the UK, so naturally most of the characters have white skin; I don't see how that's "unfortunate." And besides, darker skinned female quidditch players aren't our only chance to get minifigures of obscure students. Most notably, we still don't have Zacharias Smith, Roger Davies, or Terrence Higgs.

That being said, I agree it kind of stinks that they feel the need to include Harry every time. I'd much rather get Angelina, as she's a fan favourite from the books and we still don't have her yet. Anyway, I don't give a fanged flyer what skin  tone the characters have, I just want more minifigures!

If you watch the movies whenever there are a lot of students gathered there is quite a mixed bag of different skin tones present.  My comment of "unfortunately" is rooted in the fact that any pictures I can find of quidditch players other than Cho, Ginny or a couple of the other females on the Gryffindor team they are all white males.  I too would much rather get Angelina over Harry. 

As to those who don't think the accessory pack will be quidditch I might point out that with the Ravenclaw & Hufflepuff robes being in DA last year & the book with Cedric wearing his quidditch robes this year seem to all point to us getting a pack containing all four quidditch uniforms if not this year then next.

I change my mind, now I WANT a golden Hagrid :tongue: If we’re not getting any of the characters on my wishlist (Kreacher, Bill, OotP Death Eater, OotP Sirius, Aberforth, Scrimgeour, Thicknesse, Scabior, Yaxley, Mundungus, Karkaroff, Skeeter), which has become extremely likely, I’d appreciate them at least finishing the golden minifig collection :laugh:

5 minutes ago, karrit said:

I might point out that with the Ravenclaw & Hufflepuff robes being in DA last year & the book with Cedric wearing his quidditch robes this year seem to all point to us getting a pack containing all four quidditch uniforms if not this year then next.

I'm with you.

Quidditch Pack is a very juicy occasion for Lego to sell something that I think people would buy and some would buy in big quantity to create Quidditch teams.

At least this is what I would do :laugh:.

6 minutes ago, karrit said:

I too would much rather get Angelina over Harry. 

And I would prefer having Angelina instead of Harry too.

23 minutes ago, karrit said:

I too would much rather get Angelina over Harry. 

I'm a Katie Bell fan so if we're shouting names for the potential Quidditch pack she's my pick :grin:

I would like to get Ginny or Ron (with his helmet)

Also helmet is potential new piece if they do it

4 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I would like to get Ginny or Ron (with his helmet)

Also helmet is potential new piece if they do it

Accessory packs don't get new molds though. 

Forgot about it. Well, then without helmet, though I don't remember quidditch Ron without it.

17 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'm a Katie Bell fan

She's very lovable in the books, I think (much more than shouty Angelina :snicker:).

As for being produced by Lego, I suppose you are thinking to HPB Katie. Am I correct?

5 minutes ago, BrickMatit said:

As for being produced by Lego, I suppose you are thinking to HPB Katie. Am I correct?

Yep. I'd kill to get a proper figure of her :devil_laugh:

7 minutes ago, BrickMatit said:

Chamber of Secrets might be more interesting, depending on how detailed they go. She's blonde in the first two films with a hint of dark roots visible - and I don't believe Lego have ever done a hair piece with visible roots.