Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

On 5/18/2021 at 2:21 PM, TeriXeri said:

Friends 2015 / 2016 had a pop star with Magenta hair :

Friends 2020 Hair Salon and 2021 Shopping mall have this piece in Dark Pink 

LEGO Movie 2 2016 Pop-Up Party Bus had this rubbery hairpiece in Dark Pink 

Now, as for other colors of pink I don't know what has made.

There's also the rocker girl's hair from Collectible Minifigures Series 7

2 hours ago, aimo said:

There's also the rocker girl's hair from Collectible Minifigures Series 7

Yup. I have that hair on my Tonks. 

21 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I’m still pretty sad about the CoS being delayed, but at least my surgery today went well, so there’s that :laugh:

Where was it delayed tho?

It's June 1st on shop@home (I checked 5 countries), and June 1st in all my local shops. I don't think anything's been delayed...

39 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Where was it delayed tho?

It's June 1st on shop@home (I checked 5 countries), and June 1st in all my local shops. I don't think anything's been delayed...

It was mentioned a few pages ago that some German site said so. But like you I checked S@H and couldn't find any delay.

Edited by Salix

Does anyone know if the instructions for the new Hogwarts sets are already available?

I want to see if I can copy some of those rock bases for some of my other Hogwarts sections 

1 hour ago, Salix said:

It was mentioned a few pages ago that some German site said so. But like you I checked S@H and couldn't find any delay.

I guess it was wrong there, as there's literally no indication of that set being delayed.

Nothing over here in southern California. The stores over here are very strict with their release dates.

BUT, if something pops up, I will definitely let you know.

16 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I guess it was wrong there, as there's literally no indication of that set being delayed.

Zusammengebaut has updated again: "Das Release-Datum des [besagten Harry Potter Sets 76389 Kammer des Schreckens] hat sich nicht aufgrund der Produktion verzögert. Der 1. Juni ist fast da und somit naht auch der Release dieses Sets."

They've heard back from lego, and lego says there has been no delay in the CoS set's release date due to production problems (but weirdly doesn't address the issue wrt some delays that *are* occurring). Smyths, amongst other stores (notably everyone offering the set for less than 139,99 EUR), still has 02. August as a release date. I could maybe see some small shops shit stirring or pushing a weird agenda that's not in their best interests by having a later release date, but not Smyths, so that is definitely strange. I'd really like to know what's going on here; it feels like a pocket of local oddness not happening elsewhere. 

On 5/18/2021 at 2:21 PM, TeriXeri said:

Friends 2015 / 2016 had a pop star with Magenta hair :

Friends 2020 Hair Salon and 2021 Shopping mall have this piece in Dark Pink 

LEGO Movie 2 2016 Pop-Up Party Bus had this rubbery hairpiece in Dark Pink 

Now, as for other colors of pink I don't know what has made.

There's also been part 95225 in magenta, among others. Not a HUGE range, but definitely a couple.

8 hours ago, Alexandrina said:

There's also been part 95225 in magenta, among others. Not a HUGE range, but definitely a couple.

Hopefully when build-a-minifigure is reopened here in the UK there’ll be a pink hair piece in there, they’ve had recoloured hair pieces before after all! 

On another note I’ve started to build a corner piece of Hogwarts with a rock piece on the bottom that could be compatible with the new sets - being able to have two walls on Hogwarts definitely making it easier than a long line :grin: I started it on a 4 x 8 plate but I probably need to switch to an 8 x 8 so it’s the same size as the smallest rooms 

You know what, I think the Flying Lesson set is the one I'm looking forward to most. 

As in, buy it at full price looking forward to it :oh:

35 minutes ago, Seaber said:

You know what, I think the Flying Lesson set is the one I'm looking forward to most. 

In my country it's available only on shop@home, so it'll also be the only set I'll be buying at full price.

It's worth it tho :wub:

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

on the subject of pink hair pieces, I totally forgot that the dimensions version of Starfire has the pop star hair in magenta, I've got that fig in storage, I'm going tho have to check out that hair for miss Nymphadora.

SF-lego.jpeg

Edited by Archer

5 hours ago, Seaber said:

It fits best from all modular Hogwarts parts into the 2018-2020 line-up.

I’m not sure if this is already discussed before but does anyone know about a new polybag?

Just now, DBlegonerd7 said:

I’m not sure if this is already discussed before but does anyone know about a new polybag?

All we know is that there is one scheduled for August, but that’s it :classic:

4 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

All we know is that there is one scheduled for August, but that’s it :classic:

Thank you, dude!

On 5/18/2021 at 4:49 PM, Legobloxian said:

Hello i'm new to this thread... pretend i'm not new ok?

Legobloxian, old house! Long time no see! (Sufficiently pretended?) :wink:

5 hours ago, Legobloxian said:

idk what to say i read 2020 thread not 2021 what is the context at the moment

:pir-sad2:

All 2021 sets we know about so far (you can click through the links there to see pictures for most of the sets on lego.com) except for two brickheadz sets and a misc witchards minifig Accessory Pack. Other than that, the remaining information we have: there will be an Advent Calendar, a polybag later this summer, and a D2C ($250 USD) all three of which no leakers seem to have seen yet or be able to report on, whichever. 

The 2021 Harry Potter Advent Calendar apparently contains 274 pieces, will sell for ca. $40 / 30 EUR (variable), and should contain the following minifigs: Harry Potter (in the Diagon Alley (75978) outfit), Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Griphook, and Dudley Dursley in his pyjamas. That's fewer minifigs than the 2019 and 2020 calendars, so... (seven in 2019 if you count the statue (or eight if you count the "snow wizard" as brickset does), six in 2020) We may not know all there is to know on that front yet. (Anniversary minifig perhaps? We've got both Quirrell and Voldemort in golden 20th anniversary editions, but we haven't got a Dumbledore yet.) The rumours we have to date say the AC is supposed to incorporate a board game. (Possibly referencing the chess challenge from Philosopher's Stone? It would tie in nicely with the Encounter with Fluffy (76387) for those of us less keen on an actual chess set (Wizard's Chess 76392).) 

There are a few rumours floating about for the D2C, but they seem decidedly less concrete, and I believe none yet for the polybag, iirc? Anyone?

Edited by krimimimi

@krimimimi: Excellent summary :thumbup:

All I can add are some rumours: 

• I think at least one additional golden minifig has been rumoured, no idea which of the sets are concerned
  • Since the golden Snape hairpiece wasn‘t a production outlier, the golden Draco hairpiece might show up in a set as well
  • The D2C set is rumoured to be a collection of buildable objects called „Hogwarts Icons“
  • The boardgame in the AC is printed on the cardboard flap

And that‘s it :classic:

8 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

The D2C set is rumoured to be a collection of buildable objects called „Hogwarts Icons“

:laugh: I have my head very firmly in the sand and am pretending that isn't a rumour. (Also, I can't forget the livestream with the designers a few months back and the reaction to the Gringotts question... I live in eternal hope. :wink: Oh well, next year at the latest...)

Must have missed the one about the AC's cardboard flap though. 

Thank you. :classic:

I think there could be a golden draco in a polybag or advent calendar and golden dumbledore will definitely be in £250 set

Edited by Darth Shadowthrone

19 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

@krimimimi: Excellent summary :thumbup:

All I can add are some rumours: 

• I think at least one additional golden minifig has been rumoured, no idea which of the sets are concerned
  • Since the golden Snape hairpiece wasn‘t a production outlier, the golden Draco hairpiece might show up in a set as well
  • The D2C set is rumoured to be a collection of buildable objects called „Hogwarts Icons“
  • The boardgame in the AC is printed on the cardboard flap

And that‘s it :classic:

And the Ron and Hermione figs in the AC should have pre-sorting robes.