Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

More accurate fur, retooled head, printed goggles, but the outfit colour isn't the best match.

Hopefully this is a good indication of what the rest of the minifigs are gonna be like, if that's the case we're due for some good stuff.

23 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Rocket leaked! It‘s a new mould without the shoulder part and it‘s indeed reddish brown with printed goggles :thumbup:

21 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'm not too sure about the dark grey coloring for his torso but I adore how they finally fixed his fur color!

Okay so my source got it wrong to be the old mold, I'm glad it's an updated one without the shoulder pads, this mean we can add the scarf piece for him? 

Seeing this available in my favorite shop. I'm thinking there's more figs incoming. Which is nice because I won't have to wait for many months! Specially if the set will cost me alot.

My favourite Rocket minfigiure just because of the corrected colouring.

I love the new head mould. Face print and googles look great. Not a fan of grey and brown torso tho, should have been dark blue and dark red.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

My favourite Rocket minfigiure just because of the corrected colouring.

I love the new head mould. Face print and googles look great. Not a fan of grey and brown torso tho, should have been dark blue and dark red.

Does adding dark red scarf and replacing arms with dark blue would look good?

39 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Does adding dark red scarf and replacing arms with dark blue would look good?

Red scarf would definitely look awesome.

Dark blue arms would look out of place and weird.

1 hour ago, admiral_typhoon said:

More accurate fur, retooled head, printed goggles, but the outfit colour isn't the best match.

Hopefully this is a good indication of what the rest of the minifigs are gonna be like, if that's the case we're due for some good stuff.

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=rocket+raccoon+endgame&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=ivsn&sxsrf=ALeKk02EdnAnw3IZ8sE2w9m1xa9gddtUKQ:1615548302713&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjkjc210qrvAhU6QkEAHc6yBFEQ_AUoAXoECBUQAg&biw=320&bih=438#imgrc=ypDnMIaZCYSjvM&imgdii=dWLp0kpMdJ-jYM

yeah i didnt think it was that blue. Funny that they wouldnt use the right color.

The new Rocket looks fantastic. This wave has renewed my interest in Lego Marvel. Digging into sales sites to pick up the MCU sets I've missed along the way

Just now, JaHawk2009 said:

The new Rocket looks fantastic. This wave has renewed my interest in Lego Marvel. Digging into sales sites to pick up the MCU sets I've missed along the way

Good luck finding them for reasonable prices :laugh_hard: I've been trying to get my hands on some of the older sets as well and they're real expensive. 

The new head piece for Rocket and the change to brown fur looks great! Shame the outfit is a bit boring. I'm with everyone else that they should've gone with dark blue over grey.

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Good luck finding them for reasonable prices :laugh_hard: I've been trying to get my hands on some of the older sets as well and they're real expensive. 

Managed to pick up a BNIB Hulk Helicopter Rescue for 40 on eBay yesterday. Just arrived and (shockingly) it's legit and all intact, so quite happy with that one!

29 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Red scarf would definitely look awesome.

Dark blue arms would look out of place and weird.

Just realized that inorder for him to fit the scarf he needs to have normal minifigure head because of the neck size. Dang :cry_sad:

Gotg 1 orange suit, ravager, Gotg 2 blue suit - are all fine with shoulder pads. Though the color are a bit inaccurate.

If I can get an extra Rocket head, I'll put it in the QR suit. 

12 minutes ago, JaHawk2009 said:

I hope we can see more soon.

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Really hope Rockets new headmold is a sign LEGO might consider giving us Quill's helmet again. 

Does it appear in the film? Knowing we have BP new cowl mold and potential new mold for Thor's hair beard combo. I dunno, I feel like it's gonna be okay if they won't include Quill's helmet piece. They're being so generous. 

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Does it appear in the film? Knowing we have BP new cowl mold and potential new mold for Thor's hair beard combo. I dunno, I feel like it's gonna be okay if they won't include Quill's helmet piece. They're being so generous. 

He wears it when he flies in during Portals (removes it when he lands), wears it again during the Avengers' charge and is seen fighting with it until he takes it off when he spots Gamora. 

And I'm not asking for a new piece, just the old one. 

I love the Rocket fig, it is easily identifiable as the version from endgame (despite the potential inaccurate colors)

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

He wears it when he flies in during Portals (removes it when he lands), wears it again during the Avengers' charge and is seen fighting with it until he takes it off when he spots Gamora. 

And I'm not asking for a new piece, just the old one. 

I dunno man, like what I have said it's nice to have it but I don't feel it will be included. I'm positive also to see a rehash Owen face for Starlord.

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I love the Rocket fig, it is easily identifiable as the version from endgame (despite the potential inaccurate colors)

I hope someone from Final Battle set will be leaked soon, figs in there are all-star! I would rather see Wanda minifigure than trinity! 

38 minutes ago, JaHawk2009 said:

That's funny, I've been doing the exact opposite :laugh_hard:

Seeing as we're getting first wave of The Infinity Saga sets, I've decided to sell all my remaining MCU sets - except for all the Spider-Man sets (and I left 2 other sets for nostalgic reasons).

Nice to see actual figure leak for once. New head looks good, kinda strange to see Rocket in brown color instead of grey, like past versions.

Not sure about color of his suit thought, it's kinda bluish in the movie. I think sand blue color for suit would be closer to movie. Still good figure, Lego just made new mold for Rocket when they had old one. Hope it means level of attention to detail we can expect in Infinity Saga sets.

Edited by benderisgreat

25 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's funny, I've been doing the exact opposite :laugh_hard:

Seeing as we're getting first wave of The Infinity Saga sets, I've decided to sell all my remaining MCU sets - except for all the Spider-Man sets (and I left 2 other sets for nostalgic reasons).

I've been purging old MCU sets out of anticipation for these new ones too

6 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Yeah, in my mind they simply became outdated.

Except of course Spider-Man sets, they are too important to me.

14 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Nice to see actual figure leak for once. New head looks good, kinda strange to see Rocket in brown color instead of grey, like past versions.

Not sure about color of his suit thought, it's kinda bluish in the movie. I think sand blue color for suit would be closer to movie. Still good figure, Lego just made new mold for Rocket when they had old one. Hope it means level of attention to detail we can expect in Infinity Saga sets.

IKR! They could have give us the same mold and I would say no one will be mad so long as they gave the new suit. But they did above end beyond, that's why I cannot wait to see Final battle minifigures! 

10 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, in my mind they simply became outdated.

Except of course Spider-Man sets, they are too important to me.

You guys selling your sets? As well as your figures? *huh*

10 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

You guys selling your sets? As well as your figures? *huh*

It's not that weird, if you ask me. If they need money to buy the new ones and/or space to display them...

The new Rocket looks good! Not a fan of GotG myself, but this seems like a good representation of him.
The new fur color might take some getting used to, though, for many.

Regards,
Mitch

There are scenes in the movie where the suit looks more grey than blue. His color gets desaturated quite a bit to match the lighting in the Thor's house scene.