Just now, M_longer said:

After looking at official images :)

thats how I just built it, having problems with the connection to the front of the drive hubs though, the back was a bit easier from the pics posted so far.

1 minute ago, Bricktrain said:

having problems with the connection to the front of the drive hubs though, the back was a bit easier from the pics posted so far.

Front moves on a gear rack, it's adjustable.

3 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

Exactly. I buy almost all my bricks from china. If I can make a custom order for like 6 cents per brick , why would I still pay over 10 cents/piece for a LEGO set? Apparently Control+ components are made of pure gold.

Prices are getting more and more ridiculous. I mean, compared to the Liebherr this is a terrible deal, and the Liebherr was waaay overpriced already...

Well, there are also non-material reasons for making a purchase, ethics being one of them

I'm not going to buy anything from China that's a LEGO knock-off

Just now, M_longer said:

The front of the reduction hubs is what I was struggling with, I think I have the tensioning worked out now. Time for a bit of sleep, tomorrow I will see how much more I can do

3 minutes ago, M_longer said:

Is it then locked in place?

:thumbup: In place with a lot of slack (sounds like my poor military career)

2 minutes ago, nerdsforprez said:

Aliexpress?

GoBricks. Mould King uses these Bricks too, they are 99% as good as LEGO. And waaaay better color availability than LEGO too.

Building a non-working fake-actuator in the rear is the worst joke ever for this price. Anyways, this set uses 6 "older" smaller actuators we will see in future sets. Due the strict color coding, they use smaller actuators in black and longer (from Liebherr) in DBG. It is more or less the return of this actuator but not expected to be exclusive to this set. 

Just now, Gray Gear said:

GoBricks. Mould King uses these Bricks too, they are 99% as good as LEGO. And waaaay better color availability than LEGO too.

I have no knowledge of those parts, but if they have a better colour consistency than actual LEGO parts, TLG is in deep sh1te

Just now, JaBaCaDaBra said:

Okay
I'll swallow that pie. sorry everyone.

really disappointed.

Big man, hugz from everyone

But you're not the only one that's disapointed.mate

Just now, 1974 said:

Big man, hugz from everyone

But you're not the only one that's disapointed.mate

You know... I really COULDN'T believe it.

:cry3:

34 minutes ago, 1974 said:

What has size got to with it? Did I mention that?

Pneumatics do not suck for playing, if it did it would have been phased out years ago. It's comming up to a 40 year anniversary soon

Handcranked LAs do for sure!

Well, the sentence you quoted earlier was all about the size and why they do things like that :) It's because people say the things I wrote in my post all the time, everwhere.

And "Pneumatics do not suck for playing, if it did it would have been phased out years ago." is basically the reverse argument for why we have the sets we have. They are not bad because otherwise we would not get them, right?

@Gray Gear It looks like PU and PF parts are made of gold :) And parts in pastell colors, too!

8 minutes ago, JaBaCaDaBra said:

At least it means you have some sense left. Others here would still get it even if it was 700$ Edit: USD :wink:

Edited by Gray Gear

5 minutes ago, Gimmick said:

And "Pneumatics do not suck for playing, if it did it would have been phased out years ago." is basically the reverse argument for why we have the sets we have. They are not bad because otherwise we would not get them, right?

Logic arguments do not work that way and the connection you're making is rather faulty. No reverse situation going on here, sorry

3 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

Others here would still get it even if it was 700$

Don't you go teasing our aussie members with that way too low discount price, bro :pir-bawling:

Edited by 1974

2 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

At least it means you have some sense left. Others here would still get it even if it was 700$

If this was a set like 42100 I would have been "mousclickready" at 1st Oktober 00:00:01

Now I wait best for black friday

14 minutes ago, JaBaCaDaBra said:

And why should you?

The Liebherr was way over the top with the price, but packed a fvckton of motors, hubs, large LAs and a very cool campaign to promote it

This set got .... what?

Edit : What this set got is a previous set's pricetag of 450EUR

"You can fool a man once and ... you know the drill"

Edited by 1974
Salt

Just now, 1974 said:

And why should you?

The Liebherr was way over the top with the price, but packed a fvckton of motors, hubs, large LAs and a very cool campaign to promote it

This set got .... what?

LADDUH ACTION!

Exactly! That's why i'm going to buy hundreds of them and throw the C+ plus in the thrash and get rich by selling ladders on the dark web ..

2 minutes ago, 1974 said:

Logic arguments do not work that way and the connection you're making is rather faulty. No reverse situation going on here, sorry

Ok, then pneumatics do not suck for playing, if it did, in this special case, it would have been phased out years ago. Got it, just sounded a bit more general than it was actually meant, sorry. :)

1 minute ago, 1974 said:

This set got .... what?

It traded one point of criticism for another. And now some other people don't like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 minutes ago, 1974 said:

The Liebherr

I loved the Liebherr and bought it 1 second after midnight.
It was (and is) a great model.

But this is half the set for the same price.

4 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

LADDUH ACTION!

WHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW