Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

OLD Mafia and Mystery Games Index

You're in, Trexx! I'll hook up with you in a bit about some advice, thanks! I'm afraid the game won't be for a while, though.crying_emoticon.png

You're in, Pencoin. :wink: However, I advise that people stop entering until my entry thread is up! :tongue: To the people who have joined, you are all automatically in the game (duh) and will recieve character information when the entry thread opens. I don't even have the rules up, though, and I'd like to wait for the Baritones to finish. :wink: Date changed AGAIN!!!

Edited by Adam

I added a slot for me to run a sequel to Baritones in February. :blush:

Sign me up to! (I hope Betty makes a stunning return in Baritones 2)

Oohh, oohh, I'm in! :classic: I'll be Al-catraz, the citizen gone bad. :tongue:

Who knows what lurks within the hearts of crocodiles...

:tongue: Just kidding, that character may or may not be a killer. So, Quarryman, I take it you're joining? I've already got a few, and I haven't even made a thread... I'll have to ask Tiny Pies whether or not he REALLY is going next...

Yes, I am. (even though you did say you want to wait with registration :tongue:)

UPDATE: Guess what, it changed. One week after the Baritones completes.

(But it may change :wink:)

Does that mean you've talked to TinyPies and his Witch Hunt will be later? Pity, I was looking forward to that... (that too, that is :tongue:)

I added a slot for me to run a sequel to Baritones in February. :blush:

So what will that one be called? The Contraltos? The Tenors? The Countertenors perhaps? :laugh:

Yes, I am. (even though you did say you want to wait with registration :tongue:)

Does that mean you've talked to TinyPies and his Witch Hunt will be later? Pity, I was looking forward to that... (that too, that is :tongue:)

So what will that one be called? The Contraltos? The Tenors? The Countertenors perhaps? :laugh:

Oops, forgot oput Tiny Pius. :tongue: It's back to January untill I get information from him. :wink:

Or perhaps the Trombones. :wink:

Oops, forgot oput Tiny Pius. :tongue: It's back to January untill I get information from him. :wink:

Or perhaps the Trombones. :wink:

Oooh! I want to join the Baritones 2! That would be great! I could be Lee's secret child..... :laugh: Can't wait Hinckley! Same with you Adam, can't wait for that Fabuland Mafia game! :thumbup:

Lego12

I've been working on a banner:

I've scraped these and have began something else. :classic:

Edited by Adam

Just to confirm, I'm planning on hosting Witch Hunt Mafia next. The plot is ready and I've just about finished the roles.

I've just finished a banner too:

witch2copygi1.png

:sweet:

TinyPies: Count me in.

Hell, everyone just count me in for your games, they all sound great! When I get sick of them, I'll let you know. :pir_laugh2:

Oh! Oh! Tiny Pies knows that I singed up first, via PM! :tongue:

I think it's best to have a signup thread once you're ready. That way turds can't weasel their way in and everyone gets a fair shot at entering.

Personally, I may choose players for Baritones 2 out of those willing to participate. Honestly, some people annoy me. :blush: Sorry to be a grump.

Lol, can't wait for the Witch Hunt TinyPies! I'm in for sure - I'll sign up officially in the thread, of course, though if you want to let me be a turd and weasel my way in, I can't complain either, eh? XD

Also, ImperialShadows, I'll send you a PM either later tonight or tomorrow perhaps about the Pirate game - there's no time like the present to get something started! =D

~Trexxen

I think it's best to have a signup thread once you're ready. That way turds can't weasel their way in and everyone gets a fair shot at entering.

Personally, I may choose players for Baritones 2 out of those willing to participate. Honestly, some people annoy me. :blush: Sorry to be a grump.

I know that I definately annoy you. :tongue: If so, then it's mutual. Sorry. Well, in addition to myself it seems that

ImperialShadows (head turd)

Staudie

Lego12

Trexxen

Quarryman

and Bob the Construction Man

are all turds. :laugh:

Edited by Adam

Well, in addition to myself it seems that

ImperialShadows

*snip those other people*

are all turds. :laugh:

That's head turd, to you. :tongue:

TinyPies: Count me in.

Hell, everyone just count me in for your games, they all sound great! When I get sick of them, I'll let you know. :pir_laugh2:

Echoed.

Hey, why aren't I in the turd club? :cry_sad:

These games all sound great, just don't forget about me when you make the threads, 'cause if I miss out, I'll be banging on the door for the whole game. :tongue:

I'm looking forward to this witch hunt game TinyPiesRUs, you're a great game host from what I read in the Western Mafia, EB's first ever Mafia game. :thumbup:

Hey, why aren't I in the turd club? :cry_sad:

These games all sound great, just don't forget about me when you make the threads, 'cause if I miss out, I'll be banging on the door for the whole game. :tongue:

I'm looking forward to this witch hunt game TinyPiesRUs, you're a great game host from what I read in the Western Mafia, EB's first ever Mafia game. :thumbup:

You aren't in the turd club because you are not turdy enough. :tongue: You have to be 99.99% turdy to be in the club. You are only 99.98% turdy. :tongue:

Turds ON! :laugh:

Lego12

Hey, TinyPiesRUs, I think you're all clear to start the sign-up thread for the Witch Hunt Mafia now. :wink:

I'm looking forward to it! :sweet: