Sign in to follow this  
Francis Marion

Association for the Advancement of Dragon's Rights

Greetings, I, Francis Marion, am aligned with the dwarves of LEGO Castle. Sadly, the dwarves, as told in many different mythologies, and hopefully not in LEGO, have been conflicting with dragons for a long time. I wish to free many dragons from their forced evil bonds to the Dark Wizard, and eliminate the stereotype of all dragons being evil.

This topic obviously has no meaning, so I'm going to end it now. :classic:

CLOSED

I'm joking, just thought I'd spook you. Nice cause, I'm in full support of the dragons! Someone could make banners for the cause, if you'd like!

DRAGONATOR!!! :sing:

Just what I was thinking... :tongue:

Anyway, I'm all for Dragons rights. At least in the Dragon Masters and Fright knight themes they don't show them as bad guys, but the ones in KK1 and the Evil Wizard's Army are. Boo! I agree with sdpirate also, we should have banners!

Dragons On! :devil:

:skull:

Edited by Shoc

I was actually thinking he would have responded as I put the topic up! :tongue:

On a more serious note, if we could get some people to do maybe some vignettes of captured dragons being freed, then we could gather some actual brick-based support for our cause. It would be interesting for some flags as well, which I might be able to do, as I might have some old fabric and model paint.

Well, keep on liberating!

I was actually thinking he would have responded as I put the topic up! :tongue:

On a more serious note, if we could get some people to do maybe some vignettes of captured dragons being freed, then we could gather some actual brick-based support for our cause. It would be interesting for some flags as well, which I might be able to do, as I might have some old fabric and model paint.

Well, keep on liberating!

Yessir!

While my forces are active all dragons will not survive. The only good dragon is a dead dragon :tongue:

The only good dragon is a dead dragon :tongue:

Do you by any chance have an undisplayed Signature Fig.? If so, will you please display it here... for...er...uh...identification of repliers? Certainly not to make a dragon-followed robbo vignette...or showing who is public enemy #1 :sweet:

Edited by Francis Marion

Maybe if i can wash off all this dragon blood :tongue:

I gotta admit, I was surprised when I saw it wasn't dragonator who made this topic. :laugh:

I'm all for this cause, unfortunately I think dragons may be a tad bit to fit in a vignette, but I'd like to see what people can come up with. :sweet:

~Peace

Don't worry, I, your almighty Lord Dragonator am here! :sweet:

What what what!? A whole discussion based entirely around dragons and I haven't posted yet!? What's wrong with me? :cry_sad:

Right, this is the plan, we free all the dragons and plot WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!

:look:

Right, that was a little extreme. :grin:

Let us instead go for the diplomatic way! Banners! Protests! Insistent preaching of the teachings of the Great Dragons! Our wise companions have so long been neglected by society, but we shall change this! In fact, my entire plot for the EB RP revolves around dragons and freedom, so there you have it! :blush:

I'm really touched to see so much support for this valiant cause. :cry_happy: In honour of this I would like to offer you all some cake. Here, take a slice! :wink:

While my forces are active all dragons will not survive. The only good dragon is a dead dragon :tongue:

You don't know who your messing with kiddo... :angry:

I gotta admit, I was surprised when I saw it wasn't dragonator who made this topic. :laugh:

Yes, I'm surprised as well... :hmpf_bad: Someone's stealing my job! :sing:

Nah it's OK, I'm just happy to see I'm not the only one that cares... :cry_happy:

Now, go forth my minions and promote the freedom of our noble friends! :sweet: I will look into perhaps making a banner, we shall see... :wink:

KyogreDragon2.gif-ator

Right, this is the plan, we free all the dragons and plot WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!

Oh... Um... I thought that was the plan... :laugh:

I'd better attend to my... ultra-planet-hostage-holding-laser before it fires... :wink:

Anyway, this sounds cool :grin:

And non-violent :sad:

Just joking :laugh::sweet:

I'd love to see a banner. I can't wait!

Don't worry, I, your almighty Lord Dragonator am here! :sweet:

What what what!? A whole discussion based entirely around dragons and I haven't posted yet!? What's wrong with me? :cry_sad:

Let us instead go for the diplomatic way! Banners! Protests! Insistent preaching of the teachings of the Great Dragons! Our wise companions have so long been neglected by society, but we shall change this! In fact, my entire plot for the EB RP revolves around dragons and freedom, so there you have it! :blush:

I'm really touched to see so much support for this valiant cause. :cry_happy: In honour of this I would like to offer you all some cake. Here, take a slice! :wink:

You don't know who your messing with kiddo... :angry:

Yes, I'm surprised as well... :hmpf_bad: Someone's stealing my job! :sing:

Nah it's OK, I'm just happy to see I'm not the only one that cares... :cry_happy:

Now, go forth my minions and promote the freedom of our noble friends! :sweet: I will look into perhaps making a banner, we shall see... :wink:

KyogreDragon2.gif-ator

I agree!!! :thumbup: Dragon's should be free to roam around freely with out being in fear of some evil wizard controlling them :angry: They have rights!...even if they don't really..exist....umm but that is not the point! I used to be ubsessed with them so now I am getting re-ubsessed! (is that a word?) I shall make some Mocs this weekend end even though I don't have any dragon figs :sadnew::blush: can I get some one to Moc for me :laugh:

Free dragons on!

I agree!!! :thumbup: Dragon's should be free to roam around freely with out being in fear of some evil wizard controlling them :angry: They have rights!...even if they don't really..exist....umm but that is not the point! I used to be ubsessed with them so now I am getting re-ubsessed! (is that a word?) I shall make some Mocs this weekend end even though I don't have any dragon figs :sadnew::blush: can I get some one to Moc for me :laugh:

Free dragons on!

If you spell obsessed right :tongue: GO DRAGONS!!!!! Ah heck, I can never get my hands on a dragon. But my mini army is behind you! :sweet:

How come the mighty dragons always slave under some other race? That the unintelligent ones are is not that hard to understand, but the true dragons?

Of course, them beeing powerful and mighty makes all kinds of people attracted to them, because they want to use them to their ends. No normal man can stand up to a dragon but they all have to sleep and even farmingtools are pointy. But I guess that the ones who really want to use the dragons powers to their own ends would say something like "we adore them and want to help them" (like the DragonKnight theme... wasn't there a castle with a dungeon for the dragon and a large gate to let it out?) but really, all they want is to be mighty by manipulating these large creatures.

So *how* exactly is this movement ment to advance dragon rights? :) We've all heard Dragonator... :tongue:

Right guys, Im Half way through my banner.

I have the text save the Dragons but I want to know what you people want written on it.

Post it quickly please :thumbup:

I Completed it, Here it is!

Banner.jpg

Read it and Join if you belive! :knight:

(Click on the View Full Image and get the Cache and place it in your Sig!)

I'm merging this with the other AADR thread. If you have a dragon MOC feel free to post it in a new thread, but let's try to keep all non-LEGO building AADR activity in this thread please. Thank you. :classic:

How come the mighty dragons always slave under some other race? That the unintelligent ones are is not that hard to understand, but the true dragons?

Of course, them beeing powerful and mighty makes all kinds of people attracted to them, because they want to use them to their ends. No normal man can stand up to a dragon but they all have to sleep and even farmingtools are pointy. But I guess that the ones who really want to use the dragons powers to their own ends would say something like "we adore them and want to help them" (like the DragonKnight theme... wasn't there a castle with a dungeon for the dragon and a large gate to let it out?) but really, all they want is to be mighty by manipulating these large creatures.

So *how* exactly is this movement ment to advance dragon rights? :) We've all heard Dragonator... :tongue:

You never read Eragon (the book) did you? They are independant! You anti-dragon commy!!!

I, WhiteFang agree and support Dragon itself is consider a race and should be free from slavery.

However, I will like everyone to share their dragon MOCs or constructive ideas instead of debating who is right or wrong. :tongue: There is no perfect answer in this world, only opnions and views that will go on and on. How about sharing your MOCs and let them know how will you fight for the Dragon's right? :wink:

As for me, I will like to share some images which I have just taken for my past project (Sacred Lands).

These are my proud Dragon Riders, which resided in Dragon Kingdom in the Lands of Adriana.

Dragons are proud and strong which belong to a loyal race that is highly respected by the Kings in Dragon Kingdom. Dragon Riders are the elite forces that protect the sky and lands of Dragon Kingdom. A pact was formed hundred years ago, between humans and dragons. Kings, Lords, Knights, Soldiers are swored in to protect and co-exist together as a family. In exchange, Dragons will fight along side by side with humans whom placed their trust in them to fight their common enemy.

Dragon Cermony

dk1.jpg

My Dragon Riders

dk2.jpg

Feel free to comment on the pictures.

Remember, if you love dragons. Show it! :sweet:

Edited by WhiteFang

I Completed it, Here it is!

Banner.jpg

Read it and Join if you belive! :knight:

(Click on the View Full Image and get the Cache and place it in your Sig!)

That is a very nice banner, well done, and don't I look handsome! :wink:

Now, I would like to have a quick discussion on what is meant by 'dragon rights'. Now, what I have always been fighting for (and this may or may not differ with what the rest of you think), is for dragons to be treated with the honour and respect they deserve from an inferior race; namely humans. Dragons being creatures of their own wills, have their own communities, and rumoured cities (please don't ask me, I'm not allowed to say much about these :wink: ), far from the cities and palaces of what humans call 'civilized society'. As dragons do like to share their knowledge and just have fun with people, they do on occasion interact with humans, mainly only those they like. This is where my argument comes in. Dragons do not deserve rights, they deserve our lives to be committed to fulfilling their every wish. OH course, they do not expect humans to go that far, but they do expect to be treated with honour and respect. Was it humans that were present at the creation of time. We would like to think so, but in reality no, it was the great, noble, wise dragons that from the depths of time were present at the creation.

This is why when I see someone saying something offensive or just plain rude to dragons, I often become a little touchy. I understand that it is often because of ignorance, so I see it as my duty to be the educator.

Nice pictures WhiteFang, that's the sort of thing I like to see. It is clear you have a true understanding of dragons. :sweet:

By the way, for those of you who don't know, the dragons WhiteFang has pictured are called Draco Migrus (literally 'small dragons'). The are one of three breeds of dragons, the other two being Draco Creber (the ones seen in the new castle line, literally means 'thick dragons' (thick being bodily not mentally)), and Draco Famen (literally meaning articulate dragons, these being brick-built, with an example being the ones een in the Viking line). These are the only three breeds seen in the Lego universe, if you wanted me to go on to other dragons then I could type for hours! :grin: Anyway, that was the fact of the day.

Remember, if you love dragons. Show it! :sweet:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

(I would go on but there is an emoticon limit...)

KyogreDragon2.gif-ator