Recommended Posts

Now I love to see this. Really fantastic work. But if this is accurate, you may be asked to take it down. LEGO’s claim is that they can’t have leaks out and about because it gives bootleggers a head-start. Don’t know if that has much validity, but they live to preach it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Cocoa said:

Now I love to see this. Really fantastic work. But if this is accurate, you may be asked to take it down. LEGO’s claim is that they can’t have leaks out and about because it gives bootleggers a head-start. Don’t know if that has much validity, but they live to preach it.

Thanks! I've made sure to deviate further from the source material, just to try and make sure it doesn't get 'striked'. The set looks way more like an F1 racer upsized, whilst I've gone for a more off road approach with mine. I've also implemented my own features like the 6 stud shooters and the movable spoiler fins. Once I get back to my main parts storage I'm gonna try my hand at the hydro bounty, but the back is gonna be hard, we don't have any pics of that.

Edited by a guy from somewhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was thinking about the island, and a lot of people have said that the start of the season kinda took season 13's ending, and threw it out the window. I'm referring to the line, "wherever the winds takes us". I actually think that it could still work. We know that season 14 takes place after season 12, as whohisa/wojira is mentioned in the ice chapter and fugidove is seen in season 12, and he's captured by Ronin in the first episode of the island (in a newspaper). For the start, I will be referring to the first two episodes of the island, as I've seen them all, but the last two had English translations, so what I say could be subject to change. This is what I think: the island takes place after season 12, but it doesn't have a set time really. You could say that story wise, this could have happened before MOTM even. The ninja don't really refer to their past adventures, so what if the island doesn't take place after MOTM? it could still work, and season 15 would start with the ninja in their hero suits. Maybe the reason the island is referred to as ' the island' is because it isn't a specific season? It just happens. Sure, it sets up the summer stuff, but I'm fairly sure the summer stuff could happen without season 14. Spoilers for the last 2 episodes ahead. 

Spoiler

The affects of the island are almost completely isolated to the island. Apart from the kryptarion breakout, and the battle that ensues at the end, but wohira doesn't awaken or anything, the amulet gets given back and the keepers make up with the ninja. Nothing happens at the end, so you could the special and it wouldn't have any impact of the storyline as a whole. 

I do believe they could still do the ' wherever the wind takes us' Idea, but it would mean cutting of the island from the main story almost completely. So yeah, maybe the island isn't season 14 after all. Honestly, i'd like to hear your thoughts on this. @AlBrickStudios, maybe a possible theory vid? I know you're known for those In the YouTubing community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I was thinking about the island, and a lot of people have said that the start of the season kinda took season 13's ending, and threw it out the window. I'm referring to the line, "wherever the winds takes us". I actually think that it could still work. We know that season 14 takes place after season 12, as whohisa/wojira is mentioned in the ice chapter and fugidove is seen in season 12, and he's captured by Ronin in the first episode of the island (in a newspaper). For the start, I will be referring to the first two episodes of the island, as I've seen them all, but the last two had English translations, so what I say could be subject to change. This is what I think: the island takes place after season 12, but it doesn't have a set time really. You could say that story wise, this could have happened before MOTM even. The ninja don't really refer to their past adventures, so what if the island doesn't take place after MOTM? it could still work, and season 15 would start with the ninja in their hero suits. Maybe the reason the island is referred to as ' the island' is because it isn't a specific season? It just happens. Sure, it sets up the summer stuff, but I'm fairly sure the summer stuff could happen without season 14. Spoilers for the last 2 episodes ahead. 

  Reveal hidden contents

The affects of the island are almost completely isolated to the island. Apart from the kryptarion breakout, and the battle that ensues at the end, but wohira doesn't awaken or anything, the amulet gets given back and the keepers make up with the ninja. Nothing happens at the end, so you could the special and it wouldn't have any impact of the storyline as a whole. 

I do believe they could still do the ' wherever the wind takes us' Idea, but it would mean cutting of the island from the main story almost completely. So yeah, maybe the island isn't season 14 after all. Honestly, i'd like to hear your thoughts on this. @AlBrickStudios, maybe a possible theory vid? I know you're known for those In the YouTubing community.

Honestly, I have no idea haha. Many are saying season 14 is the island, many aren't. Dawid31140962 on twitter asked Bragi (the writer for Ninjago) this: "Will lego ninjago season 14 only have 4 episodes?" Bragi replied by saying this: "Unfortunately, I cannot answer this question but the answer rhymes with go." What rhymes with GO? "NO!" Lol. So I guess season 14 isn't the island and that Nya's season is season 14 which is SEABOUND. I still need more confirmation though. 

 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlBrickStudios said:

Honestly, I have no idea haha. Many are saying season 14 is the island, many aren't. Dawid31140962 on twitter asked Bragi (the writer for Ninjago) this: "Will lego ninjago season 14 only have 4 episodes?" Bragi replied by saying this: "Unfortunately, I cannot answer this question but the answer rhymes with go." What rhymes with GO? "NO!" Lol. So I guess season 14 isn't the island and that Nya's season is season 14 which is SEABOUND. I still need more confirmation though. 

 
 

Do you mean Nya's season is 15?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

Do you mean Nya's season is 15?

I explained why season 14 could be Nya's. 

"Honestly, I have no idea haha. Many are saying season 14 is the island, many aren't. Dawid31140962 on twitter asked Bragi (the writer for Ninjago) this: "Will lego ninjago season 14 only have 4 episodes?" Bragi replied by saying this: "Unfortunately, I cannot answer this question but the answer rhymes with go." What rhymes with GO? "NO!" Lol. So I guess season 14 isn't the island and that Nya's season is season 14 which is SEABOUND. I still need more confirmation though."

For some reason, I feel like Bragi spoiled this info. Because right after Bragi tweeted this, Tommy (producer for Ninjago) said this: "Rookie mistake! Never answer ‘Season X’ questions ... the number and format is in the eye of the beholder." 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, AlBrickStudios said:

I explained why season 14 could be Nya's. 

"Honestly, I have no idea haha. Many are saying season 14 is the island, many aren't. Dawid31140962 on twitter asked Bragi (the writer for Ninjago) this: "Will lego ninjago season 14 only have 4 episodes?" Bragi replied by saying this: "Unfortunately, I cannot answer this question but the answer rhymes with go." What rhymes with GO? "NO!" Lol. So I guess season 14 isn't the island and that Nya's season is season 14 which is SEABOUND. I still need more confirmation though."

For some reason, I feel like Bragi spoiled this info. Because right after Bragi tweeted this, Tommy (producer for Ninjago) said this: "Rookie mistake! Never answer ‘Season X’ questions ... the number and format is in the eye of the beholder." 

 

It just doesn't feel like her season from the first 2 episodes.  But I guess we will find out soon.  I'm hoping to get Keepers village soon as it was not in stock last week.  The jungle dragon is a very nice build and the dragon itself looks great.  Ninjago's dragons do look really good.  The skull sorcerer's dragon is still my favorite but the jungle dragon is a wonderful build and looks good next to flower fruit mountain set from the monkie kid.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

It just doesn't feel like her season from the first 2 episodes.  But I guess we will find out soon.  I'm hoping to get Keepers village soon as it was not in stock last week.  The jungle dragon is a very nice build and the dragon itself looks great.  Ninjago's dragons do look really good.  The skull sorcerer's dragon is still my favorite but the jungle dragon is a wonderful build and looks good next to flower fruit mountain set from the monkie kid.  

No no, I’m not saying The Island is her season. I’m saying that the Island isn’t Season 14 because of what Bragi said. I could be wrong but we will see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I was thinking about the island, and a lot of people have said that the start of the season kinda took season 13's ending, and threw it out the window. I'm referring to the line, "wherever the winds takes us". I actually think that it could still work. We know that season 14 takes place after season 12, as whohisa/wojira is mentioned in the ice chapter and fugidove is seen in season 12, and he's captured by Ronin in the first episode of the island (in a newspaper). For the start, I will be referring to the first two episodes of the island, as I've seen them all, but the last two had English translations, so what I say could be subject to change. This is what I think: the island takes place after season 12, but it doesn't have a set time really. You could say that story wise, this could have happened before MOTM even. The ninja don't really refer to their past adventures, so what if the island doesn't take place after MOTM? it could still work, and season 15 would start with the ninja in their hero suits. Maybe the reason the island is referred to as ' the island' is because it isn't a specific season? It just happens. Sure, it sets up the summer stuff, but I'm fairly sure the summer stuff could happen without season 14. Spoilers for the last 2 episodes ahead. 

Yeah, I agree that it would've been really nice for the Island to have taken place immediately after the ending of MotM. That ending was wholesome.

Though on the topic of timelines, I have to note that the Ninja did refer to their past adventures in episode 1 of MotM which only includes Aspheera's takeover, the journey to the Never Realm and Prime Empire. Wu did also mentioned those which is part of why he's being quite funkily depressed due to not being much help. The only development I can see that's taken from MotM is now Wu is willing to go on adventures such as going to the Island with Misako and Clutch instead of staying back. 

These factors is why I still believe MotM takes place before The Island and after Prime Empire.

18 hours ago, AlBrickStudios said:

No no, I’m not saying The Island is her season. I’m saying that the Island isn’t Season 14 because of what Bragi said. I could be wrong but we will see

Combined with LEGO's views of Prime Empire and MotM being just one season with two chapters and probably the same with The Island and the next season, it gets even more confusing haha!  (I can understand why LEGO did that though.)

However, I still wish there was a more straightforward way of perceiving rather than "anything you want", personally.

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

FPSVRbT.jpg

Genuinely happy TLG haven't completely abandoned the concept of plastic inlays !! Ninjago isn't my jazz, but I just had to pick this comics up when I noticed it in my store.

More stuff like this, please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a heads up: yet another ''leak'' of those S15 snakes has popped up. And as usual it's a very poorly done edit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I've just seen it as well. Looks like its using the torso from those shadow guard figs from hidden side. Its probably cropped up now as there's not been many leaks recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Just a heads up: yet another ''leak'' of those S15 snakes has popped up. And as usual it's a very poorly done edit. 

Yeah, that "place" seems to get worse and worse. I think there´s a dire need for a moderated and controlled place for posting leaks that also ONLY contain leaks, not 10% leaks and  90% unrelated and wrongfully tagged. Idk, maybe a Discord, or Reddit or Facebook page.

 

But i feel like i´m straying away from the actual topic too much. The upcoming season sure looks promising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, badchriss said:

Yeah, that "place" seems to get worse and worse. I think there´s a dire need for a moderated and controlled place for posting leaks that also ONLY contain leaks, not 10% leaks and  90% unrelated and wrongfully tagged. Idk, maybe a Discord, or Reddit or Facebook page.

Now that is an idea! Damn, I would love a place to do that, I mean eurobricks is more written leaks, info leaks etc, so no pictures, however if something like a leak website did exist, I think it will probably get flooded by people looking for clout and fake leaks much like instagram, and there isn't really a way to regulate it other than just waiting until the sets come up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Now that is an idea! Damn, I would love a place to do that, I mean eurobricks is more written leaks, info leaks etc, so no pictures, however if something like a leak website did exist, I think it will probably get flooded by people looking for clout and fake leaks much like instagram, and there isn't really a way to regulate it other than just waiting until the sets come up.

there was/and still is a subreddit. It was working short time but then they werent allowed to post leaks anymore and the place died.

After I remember leaks popped up on Youtube. People like Just2good "became famous" by posting pictures. As this became bigger they also shut it down. Instagram so far is the only thing they cannt seem to control. So I think it will just reflect the community - including spams and other shit.

I think the bigger issue is that there are less proper leaks - like the factory figures. Remember the many waves where we got basically all figures leaked, before to see the sets? Those were good times ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:


I think the bigger issue is that there are less proper leaks - like the factory figures. Remember the many waves where we got basically all figures leaked, before to see the sets? Those were good times ;)

Yeah, they seem to have gotten stricter on the minifig leaks since MOTM, heck, remember when we saw the rat pack and everyone was confused on what they where. I still think they where prototype VIDYO figs tbh......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, badchriss said:

Yeah, that "place" seems to get worse and worse. I think there´s a dire need for a moderated and controlled place for posting leaks that also ONLY contain leaks, not 10% leaks and  90% unrelated and wrongfully tagged. Idk, maybe a Discord, or Reddit or Facebook page.

 

But i feel like i´m straying away from the actual topic too much. The upcoming season sure looks promising.

At risk of staying on that tangent a little longer, the problem with that idea, really, is that the lack of any truly effective moderation is all that really allows leaks to be spread so freely and easily on that site in the first place. A site actually dedicated to the sharing of leaked pictures would be easier for Lego's legal team to take targeted action against (whether that be a cease and desist, DMCA takedown, or other avenues of suppressing leaked pictures). When it involves playing whack-a-mole with a bunch of unrelated accounts tagging them... not so much.

Anyway, in actual Ninjago news, apparently the new character encyclopedia dropped the other day, with a new Future Nya fig based on her appearance in the Possession arc. I think that's the second one of those ninja to get released? They might stop there, but it would be cool if we eventually got all of them like we did for the Stone Armor variants of the ninja.

Edited by Lyichir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Pirean_Grammaticul said:

don't want to deviate too heavily from the topic at hand but i thought this would be important to highlight as far as albricks is concerned

 

He’s changed now, he’s said multiple times, but the jury’s still out. People can change, but some never change at all. I’m not going against Al in any way, let’s not start another ‘war’. Remember he is part of this forum as well. He seems like a great guy now, but yeah, he’s done some shady things in the past. As cyrus Borg once said, “the past is in the past”. I think.

Edited by a guy from somewhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lyichir said:


Anyway, in actual Ninjago news, apparently the new character encyclopedia dropped the other day, with a new Future Nya fig based on her appearance in the Possession arc. I think that's the second one of those ninja to get released? They might stop there, but it would be cool if we eventually got all of them like we did for the Stone Armor variants of the ninja.

I might have missed something, but I’m pretty sure we still haven’t got Cole in Stone Armour?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

I might have missed something, but I’m pretty sure we still haven’t got Cole in Stone Armour?

We do: 

Amazon.com: LEGO Ninjago 5004393 Stone Armor Cole Brand new! sealed  promotion box: Toys & Games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

This is incredible! If this is all true, and kind of but not actually cannon, which I believe it is, this just makes ninjago much better. All of these concepts are just amazing. I highly recommend watching this entire video, and I can see this becoming a major discussion topic. The prime empire one and the season 7 ending are my personal faves, but im only half way through when im writing this. Damn, these are some awesome concepts!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@a guy from somewhere That was interesting.  Some of those concepts are really good and I hope some get used down the road.  What really kills me is the idea of the Lego Ninjago movie going back through time with those knight and those demon looking samurai would have been awesome.  Seeing that makes me sad that they didn't go that route.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.