Personally I don't really see the problem with the belt and tanks being connected. I guess if you wanted the belt on its own or with a different neck accessory it'd be a problem? Otherwise there's not much problem with using the belt if you want the tanks, since there are pretty few alternative "hip accessories" that it'd get in the way of. And if you want a belt on its own the Batman utility belt would probably still be adequate for most purposes, unless you have a very specific look you need to imitate.

Then again, I do fewer custom figs than I used to try to do. So I'm probably less in tune with the needs of customizers than I once was.

2 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Personally I don't really see the problem with the belt and tanks being connected. I guess if you wanted the belt on its own or with a different neck accessory it'd be a problem? Otherwise there's not much problem with using the belt if you want the tanks, since there are pretty few alternative "hip accessories" that it'd get in the way of. And if you want a belt on its own the Batman utility belt would probably still be adequate for most purposes, unless you have a very specific look you need to imitate.

Then again, I do fewer custom figs than I used to try to do. So I'm probably less in tune with the needs of customizers than I once was.

If it's stable Im also fine. Just I have bad experience with any kind of rubber Lego. So I prefer the standard plastic.

And as you say; extra belt pieces would have been welcome ;)
the Batman-ones have the issue that one usually cant put most neck pieces anymore (like armor, jetpack, quiver) due to the beltpiece. I hoped for a piece without anything "behind".

But no complaint - if it's stable and also holds the katana, Im fine.

I just wonder why they even did a piece like this. A neck attatchement would have been stable enough already I think.

Anyway..
As there are still no reviews of the Bounty out: I think the cargo boxes must store under the cockpit somehow, next to the pods. Because there's just no other space. I will try to remove the whole mechanism and put some kind of sleeping quarter under the cockpit (though likely it's to tight.

Edited by Kim-Kwang-Seok

I finally purchased the Jungle Dragon today. I think my only main criticism is really the size. I'm not really the kind of person who cares too much about the PPP normally, partially because I think it isn't fair to judge items with a subjective value with money, but also just because the US tends to get the best PPP so price usually isn't a problem. That said, this set just feels a bit on the small side for $40. It's not really even poor value so much as it isn't quite at Ninjago's standard level of value. Otherwise though I think it's great. The figs are nice, the build is fun, and the dragon really has a ton of personality, moreso than any other Ninjago dragon I can think of. I don't have much else to say on the set, but if you're interested and don't mind waiting a little longer perhaps considering purchasing it on discount.

Brickheadz are gonna be a GWP in June, and it looks to be in store only. Can't make out the date, price, or if its limited to Ninjago purchases only (I hope not as none of the sets are coming out here in the US lol) but it kind of looks like it says 50, and I also hope it starts the first.

3 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

Do you get all 3 with the GWP?

As if so. I might just part out the Samurai X one.

Looks like it's a single box set 40490 , at least in US it says it will cost $10 when you buy $85 of other Ninjago products

In Store Only also.

https://www.lego.com/cdn/cs/set/assets/bltacf7de1ada8dc677/06_June_Calendar_US.pdf

Edited by TeriXeri

I get that its 450 parts - but sad anyway that recent promos are no longer for free. They did also some bigger sets with minifigure prints I think for free.

I think Lloyd doesnt work; especially without all gold parts. Like the Thanos gauntlet - looks horrible when looking at all that dark tan and nougat.

Nya and first bourne I think look great (I mean how much better can a huge dragon be as a chibi-boxhead?". I wonder though if Nyas scabard/armor piece is somehow done as well.

Samurai X Nya looks great, and I'm hopeful that that shield on her torso is printed (decorations on that part have never been stickers), but I'm cautiously excited about the GWP thing. Firstly, "free with $110 purchases" may well become "free with €130" in the Netherlands. Secondly, that NASA probe GWP was more a raffle than anything else; if the stock is much lower than the demand I can't be sure that I can get it. And thirdly, "store only" is another thing to overcome. So therefor, I'll wait till I can see the grand total of these factors. :sadnew:

Well, I for one am interested in getting the BrickHeadz! The tough part, for me, will be figuring out $85 worth of Ninjago sets that I still want, since I've already taken care of a lot of my wishlist for the first half of the year. The Overlord Dragon and Jungle Dragon are still on my wishlist but that's only $70 total... I might have to hope they still have some of the sets from last year that I passed on to round it out. It'd be a lot easier if the Seabound or Legacy sets were releasing next month in the U.S. like they are in Europe.

Speaking of the summer sets, the other day I was bored and put together most of the Legacy Fire Dragon from the official pics, and doing so took it from "I guess I'll get it for Legacy Nya" to being really fond of the set as a whole. It's wonderfully bulky and well-shaped and the build is impressive—the bulk of the torso is actually built upside-down (with the studs facing the belly), but the back is still finished off really nicely with sideways wedges and inverted bows. There's a part of me that wants to try to build a bigger, more impressive Fire Temple to accompany it, though that'll be no small feat and will probably have to wait until I have the set in-hand to scale it effectively to the dragon.

The new sets are already available here in Greece,I ordered the Fire Dragon mostly for Nya but the dragon itself doesn't look bad.And it's been a while since I bought a dragon set.

5 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

The new sets are already available here in Greece,I ordered the Fire Dragon mostly for Nya but the dragon itself doesn't look bad.And it's been a while since I bought a dragon set.

feels weird - in Germany, sets come out in a few days but there still aren't many (propper) reviews online. I would actually like to build the Bounty and water + fire dragon (to complete my Nya collection ; ) without  knowing everything already from online pictures/videos.

2 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Speaking of the summer sets, the other day I was bored and put together most of the Legacy Fire Dragon from the official pics, and doing so took it from "I guess I'll get it for Legacy Nya" to being really fond of the set as a whole. It's wonderfully bulky and well-shaped and the build is impressive—the bulk of the torso is actually built upside-down (with the studs facing the belly), but the back is still finished off really nicely with sideways wedges and inverted bows. There's a part of me that wants to try to build a bigger, more impressive Fire Temple to accompany it, though that'll be no small feat and will probably have to wait until I have the set in-hand to scale it effectively to the dragon.

i think i was sold on its use in Golden Legend, but it looks like there's a demand for a bigger fire temple! gonna have to fix the "function" in my own moc and see if i can pump a good buck or two out of instructions >>>:)

I managed to get Killow vs Samurai X from eBay the other day (since I wanted Killow and in general really liked the concept of a bigfig vehicle) for...a rather steep...price, and I kind of find myself wanting a Legacy version of P.I.X.A.L's Samurai mech. I really like the one included here, more so than I expected as it wasn't what I primarily bought the set for. Definitely gives me strong Exo-Force vibes and I like the colour scheme and proportions of it a lot. 

Wow, that reviewer shakes his cam and talks like he's on some good cocaine..

naja - theres also a review of the fire dragon. Pretty neat sets I have to say! Not as many colour fu**-ups as usually with the dragon - Lego seems to get better with colours; at least looks like the most colour consistant dragon to me so far.

And price increase aside - the Bounty is one cool thing. I think I just make some kind of seperate room where there's storage space - 4x6 studs is enough to put a table, turbine or something.

And the gap of the small subs doesn't seem sooo bad anymore though my OCD wants to change the design anyway.

On 5/23/2021 at 8:45 PM, Meadius said:

I finally purchased the Jungle Dragon today. I think my only main criticism is really the size. I'm not really the kind of person who cares too much about the PPP normally, partially because I think it isn't fair to judge items with a subjective value with money, but also just because the US tends to get the best PPP so price usually isn't a problem. That said, this set just feels a bit on the small side for $40. It's not really even poor value so much as it isn't quite at Ninjago's standard level of value. Otherwise though I think it's great. The figs are nice, the build is fun, and the dragon really has a ton of personality, moreso than any other Ninjago dragon I can think of. I don't have much else to say on the set, but if you're interested and don't mind waiting a little longer perhaps considering purchasing it on discount.

I just built the set last night and feel the exact opposite. With all the colorful parts, minifigures and the complex build, I feel like I got a pretty good value out of it. Ninjago’s dragons almost always impress me though, so I’m a bit biased.

This Ninjago Brickhead promo is a strange one. I’m sure they’ve happened before, but I’ve personally never seen a promo where you still have to pay for it on top of spending a certain amount. It’s also strange that they’re doing this when there’s no new Ninjago sets coming out in the US, though I’m still missing 1/2 of The Island sets so it’s not a huge deal for me.

Edited by The Stud

4 hours ago, The Stud said:

This Ninjago Brickhead promo is a strange one. I’m sure they’ve happened before, but I’ve personally never seen a promo where you still have to pay for it on top of spending a certain amount. It’s also strange that they’re doing this when there’s no new Ninjago sets coming out in the US, though I’m still missing 1/2 of The Island sets so it’s not a huge deal for me.

I don't recall any GWP-type set where you have to buy it separately either, but I very well may have just not noticed it. I think found the timing to be weird for the US, but I guess they figure it'll encourage people to spend when they didn't plan to.

According to The Brick Fan, the BrickHeadz set WILL be available to purchase separately in July, which is nice (helps to take some of the pressure off).