Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by yannichan

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Why not to put pictures normal way?

Very impressive! Especially lifting & extending the boom is a challenge in this scale.
My only nitpick would be the extension of the outriggers, the stroke is somewhat short because of the use of LA's. Couldn't you fit a gearrack inside the outriggers?

Impressive how powerful and smooth the boom lifting and extension is. I agree that the outriggers dont extend far enough. But everything else is superb

On 4/25/2020 at 1:38 PM, Jurss said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Why not to put pictures normal way?

Thank you for reminding me. It's normal now

On 4/25/2020 at 1:55 PM, Papatipat said:

In a normal world, that 42009 is a big crane. Yet it looks tiny compared to yours!

Awesome!

Thank you!This one is twice the length of 42009:laugh:

On 4/25/2020 at 2:34 PM, Jeroen Ottens said:

Very impressive! Especially lifting & extending the boom is a challenge in this scale.
My only nitpick would be the extension of the outriggers, the stroke is somewhat short because of the use of LA's. Couldn't you fit a gearrack inside the outriggers?

Good suggestion, I can redesign this part。I like your ltm11200 very much. It's incomparable!

On 4/25/2020 at 3:00 PM, Gray Gear said:

Impressive how powerful and smooth the boom lifting and extension is. I agree that the outriggers dont extend far enough. But everything else is superb

Thank you, I will revise it carefully:wink:

Edited by yannichan

After seeing this and taking a closer look at what seems to be a barely working steering setup (indicative of bad design, dodgy parts or both), I'm seriously second-guessing the legitimacy of the model. Thoughts, @Jim?

17 hours ago, M_longer said:

How many percent of the model uses non-lego elements?

Lithium battery is similar to buwizz,The rest are LEGO parts.

6 hours ago, suffocation said:

After seeing this and taking a closer look at what seems to be a barely working steering setup (indicative of bad design, dodgy parts or both), I'm seriously second-guessing the legitimacy of the model. Thoughts, @Jim?

haha~There's no need to doubt. Instructions will be made public.

Edited by yannichan

3 hours ago, yannichan said:

The rest are LEGO parts.

No, they are not, Yellow panels used in cab for example.

1 hour ago, M_longer said:

I'm not sure about the panels, but the tires are without any world, they are absolutely clear. You can observe it on 0:22.

@yannichan Anyway this is a great modile crane replica, i suggest to route a string through these Y-arrangements for best detalization.

Edited by Aleh

6 hours ago, yannichan said:

Lithium battery is similar to buwizz,The rest are LEGO parts.

Seriously? Why do you lie? You think that on Lego dedicated forum for afols nobody will see clone brand liftarms and not yet released yellow panels.. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Shame... 

5 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

I'm guessing not.

It wasn't a yes or no question :tongue:

21 hours ago, M_longer said:

Sorry, my English is not good, maybe due to misunderstanding, there are no non-lego parts in it, some parts are not lego.

2 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

I'm guessing not.

3 hours ago, Jim said:

Yes, a manufacturer has obtained my authorization to sell it as a commodity.

18 hours ago, Ctan said:

Seriously? Why do you lie? You think that on Lego dedicated forum for afols nobody will see clone brand liftarms and not yet released yellow panels.. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Shame... 

Understand the wrong, there is no need to deceive.

19 hours ago, Aleh said:

I'm not sure about the panels, but the tires are without any world, they are absolutely clear. You can observe it on 0:22.

@yannichan Anyway this is a great modile crane replica, i suggest to route a string through these Y-arrangements for best detalization.

Thank you:sweet:

I could not care less what brand of bricks the model was built from, as long as they are good quality. It doesn't reduce the quality of the MOC or the skill of the builder. Just be honest about it. It is an amazing model. Good for you that you even made it into production :thumbup:

LEGOs Brick palettes just have too many holes, some bricks being unavailable in mainstream colors like red, yellow or black is just a shame.

Edited by Gray Gear

Impressive moc for sure but shoud'nt the first axle have a better turning radius than second and third axle for steering efficiency. At 21 second the left wheel on first axle barely turn when the wheel on third axle is already at max steering.

I took a look on Jeroen Otten model LTM 11200 and it does indeed seems to behave the opposite. Or maybe the shooting angle is fooling me ?

Edited by fosamax

On 4/29/2020 at 12:48 AM, fosamax said:

Impressive moc for sure but shoud'nt the first axle have a better turning radius than second and third axle for steering efficiency. At 21 second the left wheel on first axle barely turn when the wheel on third axle is already at max steering.

I took a look on Jeroen Otten model LTM 11200 and it does indeed seems to behave the opposite. Or maybe the shooting angle is fooling me ?

Very carefully observed, the steering Angle is actually designed to be the same, because the third row of wheels is closest to the steering motor, so the steering is the fastest. The further the wheel is from the motor, the less steering force there is.