jirin

[MOC] Small flatbed carriage

Hello, I'd like to show you my last creation, small flatbed carriage. It is loosely based on old Ptdo class carriage from the late 60's. My aim was to build it real 6 wide with small height and compact. Do not have all the proper parts, so the real model isn't same as the studio one.

btw: in studio I cannot attach tile to the two modified plates with clips, to make a stair (or stand, don't know the proper word). Anyone knows how to?

small flatbed 1

small flatbed 1_220200422_175904

Thank you very much. I altered color on tiles to look more weathered and on other parts. I like this version more, what do you think?

small flatbed 2_3

Now I'm working on instructions

Nice build, with the shorter wheelbase will get less drag on the corners.  Would like to see a fleet of these cars behind a steam engine.  

On 4/26/2020 at 8:44 AM, jirin said:

Thank you very much. I altered color on tiles to look more weathered and on other parts. I like this version more, what do you think?

small flatbed 2_3

When you get them ready, let us know. I'd love to have a whole bunch of these waiting in my yard ?

On 4/26/2020 at 1:44 PM, jirin said:

small flatbed 2_3

Very nice - and looking forward to the instructions.  Over in the 10277 thread there’s been massive complaint about the lack of any form of rolling stock - this MOC is exactly what people need!