@msk6003

There are basically two or three options:

- At program start rotate and detect max position in one direction, set this position to 0° -> use "go to position" to select functions  

045.png044.png

- Use the steering block -> set the target angle as %-value of the total range

(- if you use android: use the normally hidden "absolut position block" from other predefined-programs or online sources. Racing brick has a video about hidden blocks)

Edited by Gimmick

6 hours ago, Gimmick said:

No. Still can't. I tried use racingbrick's block guide but unlike his guide, my app don't have invert input block and some other block too. I can make this program very easly in EV3 and spike prime/robot inventor but not in here. This damn app don't give any information of block and screen is damn small. I know I use Iphone not Ipad but for some leason, maybe a bug? All content in app is god damn small. even control joystick and buttons too.

On 12/20/2021 at 9:50 AM, msk6003 said:

If someone know people who work in C+ team please send this.

3969287c-5c14-40c9-aea1-8b5769c07dd3.png

I use Iphone SE2. Not Ipad. All control setup is small as sit. Including programmable control. I can't even connect to any song on the piano.

It's been many month since it got this small, but it's still like this.

Like this. Keep in mind I use Iphone. Not Ipad.

11 minutes ago, msk6003 said:

No. Still can't. I tried use racingbrick's block guide but unlike his guide, my app don't have invert input block and some other block too. I can make this program very easly in EV3 and spike prime/robot inventor but not in here. This damn app don't give any information of block and screen is damn small. I know I use Iphone not Ipad but for some leason, maybe a bug? All content in app is god damn small. even control joystick and buttons too.

If default blocks are missing: On the buttom right side in the coding area are three dots. If you tap them -> the 3rd symbol from the left changes the number of available blocks.

But the motor-steering block is in all modes available. Maybe show a picture of your coding area?

The steering block I meant is the double rounded block on image 4, second from right.

The [+/-] block and the green one you have posted seem to be only available in the pre-defined "control" presets - looks like a mistake in the configuration of the app - but that's a minor problem I think.

4 minutes ago, Gimmick said:

The steering block I meant is the double rounded block on image 4, second from right.

The [+/-] block and the green one you have posted seem to be only available in the pre-defined "control" presets - looks like a mistake in the configuration of the app - but that's a minor problem I think.

23 minutes ago, Gimmick said:

If you tap them -> the 3rd symbol from the left changes the number of available blocks.

And what is this mean? I tap that 3 dot button but there is some strange + block(seems do nothing), undo/redo, camera moving, set level, and info buttons only.

Okay, step by step:

The steering block I was talking about is the one with both sides rounded -> you can see it in image 4. I thought it was missing, but that was a misunderstanding.

The missing blocks should be availabe if you chose: New Profile -> Left option "Controller" -> one of the non-customizeable presets -> then go to the coding area of these presets. But I do not think, that you will need those blocks anyway. It's just interesting, that they are missing in the configureable GUI.

On 2/7/2022 at 8:22 PM, msk6003 said:

Anyone know how to program in powered up app which works like 42114 or 42131? I made new 42131 alternative and it use rotary catch like original model. But due to some special function, normal C+ app doesn't work with mine.

I tried as can as possible but not perfactly working. AB is drive, C is function, D is catch.

don't know if could be helpful also for you
but this video helped me to set powered up...

On 2/8/2022 at 5:11 PM, Gimmick said:

- Use the steering block -> set the target angle as %-value of the total range

Very thanks for this idea. It is work very well! I didn't know I could use this like this.

988d9041-f2ed-4347-b459-22180a1907c1.png

I use 3 slider and 3 buttons. Two of slider use for driving and other using for function.

Each 3 button is select what function will be working. In my second alter of 42131, it is siege mode, lifting turret, firing gun. One of transmission output don't use.

Hello!

I want to run a code with 4 L motors using Robot Inventor hub at 100% speed (with RI app), but the hub flashes with "red light" and suddenly stops, which means that has an overload.

I used the test program of the hub, to run 4 motors at 100% speed and worked fine without overload indication.

I tried to code 3 L motors at 100% speed and worked fine.

I wonder if running 4 L motors at full speed using a program, has to do with the code (I tried 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100% speed but still same result).

Any ideas?

Edited by Aris

On 10/12/2023 at 11:04 AM, AVCampos said:

Could the red flash indicate a runtime error in the program, instead of port overload?

No, I run the same code using 3L and 4L. When using 3L, the program runs fine (15 sec) but when using 4L, it runs only for less than 1 sec and exits immediately flashing red button.

Edited by Aris

Overcurrent protection? Could you past a screenshot of your code here. I can test later today at home.

For some weird reason, most of the vehicle profiles on the CONTROL+ app won't load. It gets stuck on the loading screen, and I can't return to the main screen so I need to close the app.

I've tried everything - clearing the cache, turning on Bluetooth before I launch the app, forcing a firmware update on the hub.

What's going on?

Edited by Maaboo the Witch

53 minutes ago, Maaboo the Witch said:

For some weird reason, most of the vehicle profiles on the CONTROL+ app won't load. It gets stuck on the loading screen, and I can't return to the main screen so I need to close the app.

I've tried everything - clearing the cache, turning on Bluetooth before I launch the app, forcing a firmware update on the hub.

What's going on?

Have you tried turning it off and on again? :) Also, app reinstall might be another thing to test. 

24 minutes ago, kbalage said:

Have you tried turning it off and on again? :) Also, app reinstall might be another thing to test. 

Thanks, Roy. Yup, tried restarting my phone and still nothing. Uninstalling the app is the one thing I haven't tried, so I guess I'm stuck with that.

EDIT - That worked! Thanks.

Edited by Maaboo the Witch