Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[Moc] Red Lions Castle

Recommended Posts

Hi to everyone , after the great feedback all of you to my 1st post with the Wip castle that i make i change some thinks.

At the first i change the main build of the castle i decide to make it a little smaller with out the front tower.

Then i see that the dark tan plate looks more better with the green plates for the ground..I wait an order with dark green and dark tan plates to continue the ground but this is it for now.

So this is the first step for the diorama that i want to make.The second part i have to build the ideas that a lot of you friends give me to the first post.

I want to use all the classic Castle mini figs to this diorama.

This is my Red Lions Castle with a lot of lovely classic mini figs and i hope to enjoy the Wip and this build!!

 

TO BE CONTINUED .......!!!!

 

 

49473240557_4553e1167c_o.jpg

 

49473238842_e479868f08_o.jpg

49473024966_517c45842f_o.jpg

49473011751_3d6486e1b8_o.jpg

49473012206_e49c298d36_o.jpg

49473237692_4edac28214_o.jpg

49473239392_c14df42335_o.jpg

49472526828_e6cd43c006_o.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is brilliant. I wrote it before, but I'll write it again: you should be a head designer for lego's Castle line. Absoultely stunning work.

Speaking of minifigs: when making the photographs, maybe look closely for small details. in the fourth photo, some figs have hidden faces behind either another figs or their headgear, one shield is also completely blocked from view. This is not an easy thing to spot, namely if you photograph in a hurry or with a small camera. But this is a very minor detail, and it doesn't change anything about your marvelous MOC.

Btw, could you list your minifigs, please? I'd be interested in the size of your collection. I'm trying to make/collect something for a bigger idea, but I cannot make up my mind. So many choices... :-)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still rockin'!  And I second the vote: TLG should hire you to design a new line of castle creator expert sets.  One or two a year for the AFOLs would be just fine with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Aine said:

This is brilliant. I wrote it before, but I'll write it again: you should be a head designer for lego's Castle line. Absoultely stunning work.

Speaking of minifigs: when making the photographs, maybe look closely for small details. in the fourth photo, some figs have hidden faces behind either another figs or their headgear, one shield is also completely blocked from view. This is not an easy thing to spot, namely if you photograph in a hurry or with a small camera. But this is a very minor detail, and it doesn't change anything about your marvelous MOC.

Btw, could you list your minifigs, please? I'd be interested in the size of your collection. I'm trying to make/collect something for a bigger idea, but I cannot make up my mind. So many choices... :-)
 

My friend Aine thank you so much for this feedback once again to my latest creation. As always you make a feedback with some good ideas for the next. I will have better fotos for the next and i will be happy when you see them. I will post my new Moc in 2-3 days and you will see the classic figures that i have. The new Moc inspired me from the 6062 classic castle set...!!! 

1 hour ago, Boindil Lego said:

This is awesome! Very nice castle. 

Thank you very much Boindil Lego for your comment. Aim glad you enjoy the build!! 

23 minutes ago, Grover said:

Still rockin'!  And I second the vote: TLG should hire you to design a new line of castle creator expert sets.  One or two a year for the AFOLs would be just fine with me.

Thank you very much for this great comment Grover...iam very glad that my creations give you the feeling that i want to give from my classic MOCs!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome job again.  I like the design and texturing of the castle.  I like the buildings inside and the floor in the castle.  Nice trees and the subtle landscaping outside the castle is nicely done.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Awesome job again.  I like the design and texturing of the castle.  I like the buildings inside and the floor in the castle.  Nice trees and the subtle landscaping outside the castle is nicely done.  

 

8 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Awesome job again.  I like the design and texturing of the castle.  I like the buildings inside and the floor in the castle.  Nice trees and the subtle landscaping outside the castle is nicely done.  

Thank you veru much zoth for your comments..its more in wip but i think in some days i will finished..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Blackfalcon81 said:

Great work! Redlions and Blackfalcons 😊

Thank you for watching!! i think redlions and black falcons are the most lovely minifigs for classic castle mocs!!

11 hours ago, miniman said:

I love it!

thank you miniman iam glad you enjoy it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing... 

Fabulous ... How many pieces does it have? Why don't you try putting it on ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, peppe1983 said:

Amazing... 


Fabulous ... How many pieces does it have? Why don't you try putting it on ideas?

Thank you very much peppe for your feedback.. I think its about 4500-5000 bricks until now. Also i think something like this its very big creation for ideas.thank one more time for this!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for ideas it is a big MOC, but  castle UCS could be this, I would buy it for sure :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, richchie said:

for ideas it is a big MOC, but  castle UCS could be this, I would buy it for sure :-)

I wish to see some lego castle set some time.. I think we all want a new lego castle serie..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great build! 

It is nice to see a lot of details in the walls, but not that overwhelming. :thumbup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sander1992 said:

Great build! 

It is nice to see a lot of details in the walls, but not that overwhelming. :thumbup:

 

thank you very much for your comment sander1992!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.