Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

20 minutes ago, Yellowturnip said:

Can anyone help. Been making the Hogwarts castle with my son (his head keeps exploding with how amazing it is ?) and I’m sure the designer Justin Ramsden was in a Lego documentary about how he got a job there. Does anyone have any idea what it was called or how to try find out what it was called? Hoping to show it to him if at all possible. Any help greatly appreciated please please please with a Lego cherry on top

8 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

U legend! Thank you ? 

I’m going to cry channel 4 have blocked it. Tried YouTube and even channel 4 website to no avail ?

Does anyone in the UK know how to get The Secret World of Lego to play?

1 hour ago, Yellowturnip said:

U legend! Thank you ? 

I’m going to cry channel 4 have blocked it. Tried YouTube and even channel 4 website to no avail ?

Does anyone in the UK know how to get The Secret World of Lego to play?

If you create a VPN (Virtual Private Network) and connect via the USA it should work. I'm in the UK and just used TunnelBear as a test and was able to watch it.

34 minutes ago, BenA said:

If you create a VPN (Virtual Private Network) and connect via the USA it should work. I'm in the UK and just used TunnelBear as a test and was able to watch it.

Thank you. Not a clue what that means ? but I’m really grateful and I’m sure the other half will ?

51 minutes ago, Yellowturnip said:

Thank you. Not a clue what that means ? but I’m really grateful and I’m sure the other half will ?

Sorry ?!  A vpn makes it look like you're accessing the internet from a different place, so if content is blocked in your location you can make it look like you're accessing it from a different location.  But just google Tunnelbear - they explain it way better than I can and it's very easy to set up. Pm me if you get stuck - happy to help.

Edited by BenA
removed accidental asterisk

Is anyone planning on getting doubles of any figure? For S1 I got an extra Moody (for Crouch Jr.), as well as the uniformed version of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dean, Malfoy, Neville and Cho for extra students. I've seen people buy doubles of pajamas Harry and Dobby for other students/other house elves. If Graves wasn't so rare I'd have got another. 

For S2, apart from Neville for and extra MBOM and student torso, I don't think I'll bother. The butterbeer glass and sword of Gryffindor are the only other pieces I'd like more of (the sword for something other than HP). 

Edited by Seaber

11 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Is anyone planning on getting doubles of any figure? For S1 I got an extra Moody (for Crouch Jr.), as well as the uniformed version of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dean, Malfoy, Neville and Cho for extra students. I've seen people buy doubles of pajamas Harry and Dobby for other students/other house elves. If Graves wasn't so rare I'd have got another. 

I was worried about getting a second Graves and I ended up with 6 or 7 of them. Only got two when they came out, but kept finding them months later. Got two more just a couple of months ago. 

As for your question though, personally might get an extra one of each of the weasleys mainly for their heads for my quidditch versions. But nothing else really. Maybe an extra neville like you.

24 minutes ago, BenA said:

Sorry ?!  A vpn makes it look like you're accessing the internet from a different place, so if content is blocked in your location you can make it look like you're accessing it from a different location.  But just google Tunnelbear - they explain it way better than I can and it's very easy to set up. Pm me if you get stuck - happy to help.

? asked other half and he knows what you are on about. So nice having people help out ? thank you ? 

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

If it wasn't directly related to Harry Potter they wouldn't use flesh so that would make a lot of new torso's fairly useless due to the yellow skintones

Ah I forgot about that, of course :-/

4 minutes ago, bluedog1111 said:

Who is graves? Are you talking about Grindewald?

Percival Graves (The guy Grindelwald was pretending to be).

4 minutes ago, bluedog1111 said:

Who is graves? Are you talking about Grindewald?

The figure is actually Graves, Grindelwald is just the alternate face print/hair, just like the Moody figure is Moody with the alternate hair/face being Crouch Jr

1 hour ago, Seaber said:

Is anyone planning on getting doubles of any figure?

Only Fawkes :wink:

5 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

The figure is actually Graves, Grindelwald is just the alternate face print/hair, just like the Moody figure is Moody with the alternate hair/face being Crouch Jr 

If you take into account canonical events, it's the opposite, it's just that the "main" advertised figure was the fake one. It just depends how you want to look at it.

2 hours ago, Seaber said:

Is anyone planning on getting doubles of any figure? 

I’m planning on getting quite a few copies of Griphook just for his new hair piece to make other goblins / different fantasy races outside of Harry Potter 

Not sure if it's common knowledge, I mighthave missed it among the billion replies since the leak, but someone on IG has pointed out Ollivander in the DA set is different from the GWP after all. Torso looks to be dark red, his face has a slight smile and it kinda seems like they fixed the sideburns and extended them to the hairline.

Edited by BenderBrau

17 minutes ago, BenderBrau said:

Not sure if it's common knowledge, I mighthave missed it among the billion replies since the leak, but someone on IG has pointed out Ollivander in the DA set is different from the GWP after all. Torso looks to be dark red, his face has a slight smile and it kinda seems like they fixed the sideburns and extended them to the hairline.

I don't think the torso is actually dark red, it's just the low image quality. The rest of what you said seems true though.

A higher res image of Lucius have confirmed he re-uses the old Superman/Loki head like we thought. May not be ground breaking news, but its nice to have a confirmation 

4 minutes ago, Bowtruckle44 said:

A higher res image of Lucius have confirmed he re-uses the old Superman/Loki head like we thought. May not be ground breaking news, but its nice to have a confirmation 

where?

I’ll be getting about 3 Neville, 2 Griphook, Luna, Dumbledore, Myrtle & Kingsley. Singles of the others I think As the figures are not as versatile for different scenes.

Possibly extra Ron and Hermione if on clearance (the WW hair is my favourite for older Hermione, and those glasses are nice to have extras of)

Over on the ‘updating your figures’ page I’m posting some custom figures using the bits from the student pack :) it’s great for expanding Dumbledore’s Army, more patronuses please Lego!

35 minutes ago, Surge said:

where?

35 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Where did you see that higher res image?

On Lego_Fans_News's Telagram account. There's better quality images of all the figures