Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

[First post (Yay!!!)] I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I believe at this point that it is entirely possible to get all of the figures from a potential Chamber of Secrets set without actually getting a chamber build. I mean, we already have Harry and Ron figures obviously, a Tom Riddle is on the way, and we will inevitably get a Ginny somewhere in the future. The only missing character is Lockhart, and I think that that problem is solved with the CMF. In the CMF, we are getting at least two characters from year 2, a Dumbledore that includes Fawkes and Myrtle, and I think that a Lockhart would be perfect for it as another year 2 fig, although I can't really think of a good accessory (pixie maybe:shrug_oh_well:). We already have a basilisk as well....

4 hours ago, UKFan922 said:

What are everyone's guesses for the last 7 figures?

Some of mine I definitely think are:
Harry/Crabbe (we got 2 Harry's in S1)
Ron/Goyle
Hermione (Cat)
Rita Skeeter

I feel if Lockhart was in he would absolutely be on the bag.

My money is on Lockhart being in the D2C Diagon Alley with his blue attire. As for the remaining 7:

1) Lupin with his tan suit

2) Couch Slughorn

3) Quidditch Ron

4) Cat Hermione 

5) Madame Pomfrey

6) Green Suit Sirius Black

7) Tonks

32 minutes ago, LegoLover19 said:

[First post (Yay!!!)] I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I believe at this point that it is entirely possible to get all of the figures from a potential Chamber of Secrets set without actually getting a chamber build. I mean, we already have Harry and Ron figures obviously, a Tom Riddle is on the way, and we will inevitably get a Ginny somewhere in the future. The only missing character is Lockhart, and I think that that problem is solved with the CMF. In the CMF, we are getting at least two characters from year 2, a Dumbledore that includes Fawkes and Myrtle, and I think that a Lockhart would be perfect for it as another year 2 fig, although I can't really think of a good accessory (pixie maybe:shrug_oh_well:). We already have a basilisk as well....

These are very good points but I would honestly rather get an actual set for the Chamber. For one thing, the Basilisk we have is terrible and it would great to have an actual Basilisk. Also, the Chamber would look great and be a perfect addition to the modular Hogwarts build. Even if we get all the characters from that scene before they ever make a set, I would still want a set

Since so many people are putting up thier guesses for the last 7 minifigures, mine are:

10. Ron Weasley (Quidditch robes, w/ broom and hopefully a new quaffle)

11. Hermione Granger (polyjuiced as a cat OR in her Quidditch fan outfit with conjured birds to round off the HBP trio)

12. Draco Malfoy (Slytherin robes, hopefully w/ ferret)

13. Madam Pomfrey (with potions bottle)

14. TONKS (with multiple hair pieces and an alternate face)

15. Werewolf Lupin (with Padfoot)

16. Kreacher (with locket) 

6 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

These are very good points but I would honestly rather get an actual set for the Chamber. For one thing, the Basilisk we have is terrible and it would great to have an actual Basilisk. Also, the Chamber would look great and be a perfect addition to the modular Hogwarts build. Even if we get all the characters from that scene before they ever make a set, I would still want a set

I completely agree with the fact that the basilisk we have is terrible and that a chamber build would be great, but if they did what I said earlier, it would probably give them an excuse not to do a set for it, unfortunately.

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I haven’t seen a D2C list floating around for this year- is this Diagon Alley D2C an actual rumor or just what people want to see? 

Nothing substantiated. 

Harry/Goyle, goblet

Ron/Crabbe, ladle

Hermione/Cat, cauldron

Pomfrey, skelegrow

Lockhart (duelling club), pixie

Lucius, cane and diary

Justin, snake

10 hours ago, UKFan922 said:

What are everyone's guesses for the last 7 figures?

Some of mine I definitely think are:
Harry/Crabbe (we got 2 Harry's in S1)
Ron/Goyle
Hermione (Cat)
Rita Skeeter

I feel if Lockhart was in he would absolutely be on the bag.

Nice choices ?, but I’m personally hoping that the polyjuice figures are saved for a future castle set with the bathroom and Slytherin common room inside

I have posted my 7 before but since we are all doing it all at once:

-Hermione, herbology outfit (uses the Hidden-side Hair/earmuffs)

- Ron, Quidditch keeper. Has a broom

-Rita Skeeter & green quill, notepad

-Lucius Malfoy

-Aunt Marge & Bulldog (this goes well with the house set)

-Firenze the Centaur (helps pay for the figures in the forbidden forest set)

-The Grey Lady & Ravenclaw Diadem. (Since she is not rumoured to come with the Astronomy Tower set which apparently has the Ravenclaw Common room)

Edited by Bugbot20082

According to @mini_legogo 's Instagram story, one of the sets will contain Luna in her Slug Club Christmas Party outfit! Could this be in the Room of Requirement set or the Advent Calendar? I wasn't sure if stuff from the Advent Calendar usually leaks.

16 minutes ago, Queen Whatevra WaNabi said:

According to @mini_legogo 's Instagram story, one of the sets will contain Luna in her Slug Club Christmas Party outfit! Could this be in the Room of Requirement set or the Advent Calendar? I wasn't sure if stuff from the Advent Calendar usually leaks.

My guess would be the Astronomy Tower. Maybe they all come in their Slug Club outfits? I wouldn’t prefer that, but I suppose the Yule Ball theme in the Clocktower was successful and this would probably be the only way to get those variants

17 minutes ago, Queen Whatevra WaNabi said:

I'd say (if it's not in the Advent Calendar) it would be the Astronomy Tower set and then she'll be in normal school uniform in the Room of Requirement set.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

My guess would be the Astronomy Tower. Maybe they all come in their Slug Club outfits? I wouldn’t prefer that, but I suppose the Yule Ball theme in the Clocktower was successful and this would probably be the only way to get those variants

That would make sense and I’d be happy with that! I think I totally forgot that she’s coming in the other Hogwarts set too.

I'm just hoping we get more Uniform torsos than we did in the last wave, well when I say uniform torsos I specifically want some more non-Gryffindor ones.

Edited by Agent Kallus

What do you all think is the probability of us getting HP battle packs like Star Wars so you could have complete quidditch teams for each house as well as some students from each house?

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

I'm just hoping we get more Uniform torsos than we did in the last wave, well when I say uniform torsos I specifically want some more non-Gryffindor ones.

That's one reason I'd love the Polyjuice trio in the CMF - three really easy ways to get Slytherin robes. I've plenty of Gryffindor now, as well as quite a few Ravenclaw jumpers after buying a lot of Cho figs. Still only one Slytherin and one Hufflepuff though!

I really hope that Luna figure comes with a skirt piece. Just the torso printing with unprinted legs would look really bad

Centaurs will have Dumbledore's hair in black btw (so they probably aren't supposed to represent any specific centaurs)

My guesses for the remaining 7:

1. Professor Mcgonagall (Deathly Hallows 2) 

Spoiler

Image result for professor mcgonagall deathly hallows

2. Hogwarts Suit of Armour (Deathly Hallows 2) 

Spoiler

Image result for hogwarts stone knights

3. Rita Skeeter (Goblet of Fire)

Spoiler

Image result for harry potter rita skeeter

4. Cat Hermione (Chamber of Secrets)

Spoiler

main-qimg-d0e20ec7902095e7a97b87c5d92553c8.webp

5. Lucius Malfoy (Chamber of Secrets)

Spoiler

Image result for lucius malfoy

6. Ron Weasley (Half Blood Prince)

Spoiler

Image result for ron weasley half blood prince

7. Gilderoy Lockhart (Chamber of Secrets)

Spoiler

Image result for harry potter gilderoy lockhart

40 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Centaurs will have Dumbledore's hair in black btw (so they probably aren't supposed to represent any specific centaurs)

Makes sense since there aren‘t any specific centaurs in the film version of OotP :grin: 

5 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Makes sense since there aren‘t any specific centaurs in the film version of OotP :grin: 

I’m just gonna go ahead and call them Ronan and Bane either way. Maybe one can be Magorian instead

These descriptions mean that images of these figures are out there. It’s only matter of time before we start seeing them. We know that so far, images of Luna, Dobby, and the centaurs are out there

14 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

These descriptions mean that images of these figures are out there. It’s only matter of time before we start seeing them. We know that so far, images of Luna, Dobby, and the centaurs are out there

It's not like we have to wait much longer in the first place. If the coronavirus doesn't affect the releasedate of these sets we'll get the full setpictures at the end of next month 

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I really hope that Luna figure comes with a skirt piece. Just the torso printing with unprinted legs would look really bad

Well you probably saw the ig story by now, but it says they are printed. I wonder if both of the centaurs from the forbidden forest set will look exactly the same.

Just now, Otherworld said:

Well you probably saw the ig story by now, but it says they are printed. I wonder if both of the centaurs from the forbidden forest set will look exactly the same.

Saw the story but misread printed as unprinted. White text on a partially white background makes it fairly easy to misread things :shrug_oh_well: