14 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Not a fan either. IMO it looks less good, and furthermore I really don't see the point of not showing the contents clearly. Imagine kids, parents, or even retailer staff having to turn around all the boxes in the LEGO aisle just to find out which sets feature cars, ships, helicopters, houses, etc... :wacko:

I agree the Wonder Woman box art is a strange choice, having just two minifigures on the front. But I would argue the artwork on the Hidden Side boxes at least gives an idea to the consumer what they can expect from the build. Kinda like you said, it’s clear which Hidden Side set includes a plane or a bus from whichever side of the box is visible. I would envision, if Ninjago were to follow this path, they too would include pictures that at least showed what the box contains. 

Maybe I’m just bias because I want to see more artwork like we got in 2011/12!

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Definetely bigger, just look at Jay's Stormfighter

I don’t disagree that it’ll be bigger, but the original Kai Fighter had 194 pieces, making this one roughly 2.5 times bigger in terms of piece count!

I was thinking the other day that the Ninjago Legacy line, so far, hasn’t had any villain set remakes, they’ve all been vehicles and locations that belong to the ninja. So it would be nice if this big boy Kai Fighter included a Hover Hunter or something for the Nindroids to go into battle with. 

19 minutes ago, Tobias_Jay said:

I don’t disagree that it’ll be bigger, but the original Kai Fighter had 194 pieces, making this one roughly 2.5 times bigger in terms of piece count!

I was thinking the other day that the Ninjago Legacy line, so far, hasn’t had any villain set remakes, they’ve all been vehicles and locations that belong to the ninja. So it would be nice if this big boy Kai Fighter included a Hover Hunter or something for the Nindroids to go into battle with. 

So far we only know it includes Kai's Fighter, Kai, Lloyd and 2 Nindroids. What makes me think the Fighter is the only build is the description, because the description of the 4+ Stormfighter clearly says there is also a small red/black/gold temple included with the sword of Fire and a small Serpentine vehicle. If there was more to the set than just the Fighter they would've most likely mentioned it...

11 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

So far we only know it includes Kai's Fighter, Kai, Lloyd and 2 Nindroids. What makes me think the Fighter is the only build is the description, because the description of the 4+ Stormfighter clearly says there is also a small red/black/gold temple included with the sword of Fire and a small Serpentine vehicle. If there was more to the set than just the Fighter they would've most likely mentioned it...

That’s a good point actually. Alas, Legacy villains go vehicle-less. I guess apart from the 4+ Serpentine vehicle.

I hope that future Legacy waves, should Legacy continue, have more villain-centric sets. I would love to see the Great Devourer reimagined, largely selfishly, because I missed out on her the first time. Would also love to see Legacy remakes of the Skull Truck and Garmatron.

I wonder if there will be much special in the set lineup for next year, being the tenth anniversary and all. Having Legacy for the last couple of years has kinda taken the shine off ‘old sets made new again’, so they can’t really do that. I’m confident they’ll make it special somehow. We’ll just have to wait and see. 

Just now, Tobias_Jay said:

I hope that future Legacy waves, should Legacy continue, have more villain-centric sets. I would love to see the Great Devourer reimagined, largely selfishly, because I missed out on her the first time. Would also love to see Legacy remakes of the Skull Truck and Garmatron.

I don't have the Great Devourer either but my main reason for wanting a Legacy version is how inaccurate the previous one was to the show

A new female character leaked, not sure if its Ninjago or Monkey Kid.

2 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

A new female character leaked, not sure if its Ninjago or Monkey Kid.

It's from monkey kid. 

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

The Kai figure doesn't interest me but that female figure looks great!

What makes you so sure she’s from Ninjago? I think she looks more Monkey Kid. 

Just now, Fenghuang0296 said:

What makes you so sure she’s from Ninjago? I think she looks more Monkey Kid. 

I don't and I didn't say I did. Just said it's a great figure

But the leakers do say she's from Ninjago 

Skull Sorcerers face leaked. The thing about the new female figure and why I'm unsure of which theme it belongs to, is Ninjago is doing a more Medeval wave and Monkey Kids characters are more modern day (she wears more traditional robes).

Edited by Dr.Cogg

9 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I don't and I didn't say I did. Just said it's a great figure

But the leakers do say she's from Ninjago 

She's not from Ninjago tho. She's a character called "Angel" from Monkey Kid.

It's really good that Skull Sorcerer has a face print. I really like it 

8 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Well, that confirms that the skull sorcerer isn’t clouse

Well, the Sorcerer does have green eyes like Clouse's alternate face.

7 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

Where are you finding this face?

The usual place on IG.  

I think Kai looks pretty good.  The skull sorcerer's face is good.  Really want to see the dragon now.  

22 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

Where are you finding this face?

You just have to scroll past all the A-Wing reposts.

Kai looks neat, though the hat surprises me. I bet this is going to be the Kai from the new . . I think the leaks called it ‘Spinjitzu Surge’ sets? The ones where the spinners are hexagonal and function as dice. 

I do like the Kai, even would fit in as a fantasy fire figure alongside like Nexo Knight lava monsters (which I plan to do with this wave anyway)

Edited by TeriXeri