MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

4 hours ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

If the next X-Wing looks like new one from Disney Park...sweet.

It will not, this one will be gray and orange as seen in other toys and the D23 trailer

13 hours ago, wesker said:

I don't think Padme is expected to play a part in any of the upcoming story arcs (Bad Batch, Ahsoka's Walkabout and Siege of Mandalore). 

I agree, she's not likely. However, I think there's got to be more than just that, unless they give Ahsoka's walkabout and seige of mandalore 8 episodes.

5 hours ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

If the next X-Wing looks like new one from Disney Park...sweet.

No, it's poe's from the trailers.

56 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Poe's new X-Wing will come with Poe, R2, a Stormtrooper and another 'spicy figure' (maybe Leia or Jannah?)

R2 makes me think that this set has an r2-series astromech port, could this x-wing be a t-65, is it custom, or does incom go back to r2-style ports?

I do hope we get Jannah, but what if the 'spicy' figure is nein numb? I feel like for it to be 'spicy' it has to be somewhat unexpected.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Poe's new X-Wing will come with Poe, R2, a Stormtrooper and another 'spicy figure' (maybe Leia or Jannah?)

Where has this info come from? 

Because if it were just someone who'd seen the box or whatever I'd guess that the spicy figure is just a character they didn't recognize or remember. (So probably not Leia as she is more Iconic than Poe)

Edited by Agent Kallus

2 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Because if it were just someone who'd seen the box or whatever I'd guess that the spicy figure is just a character they didn't recognize or remember. (So probably not Leia as she is more Iconic than Poe)

it might be "spicy figure" because they can't say what it is yet. If it is just that he didnt recognize it, then it's probably Jannah as she hasn't really been in any marketing.

Seeing the new fallen order trailer makes me want sets even more, even just a small set with Kal and Second sister. 

10 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

R2 makes me think that this set has an r2-series astromech port, could this x-wing be a t-65, is it custom, or does incom go back to r2-style ports?

Another X-Wing toy has leaked that shows R2 in the astromech port, so the rumour definitely checks out. There‘s also a green X-Wing that holds an astromech with a R5-type head, but I‘m not sure if it‘s a T-70 or a T-85 :shrug_oh_well:

11 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Childisch Landino, the same guy who leaked all the info for the sets coming out next week

Shame there will only be one new minifigure in the X-Wing. Would have been nice to get an additional Resistance character (I suppose there's still the inevitable Resistance B-Wing for that). Hopefully we won't have to wait long to find out who the mystery character is. Its only a matter of time for Jannah to show up with how prominent she is in the recent merchandising.

49 minutes ago, wesker said:

Shame there will only be one new minifigure in the X-Wing. Would have been nice to get an additional Resistance character (I suppose there's still the inevitable Resistance B-Wing for that). Hopefully we won't have to wait long to find out who the mystery character is. Its only a matter of time for Jannah to show up with how prominent she is in the recent merchandising.

Poe could be a new figure. They've never reused his figure, every set he came in was a new variant

Empire just revealed this new picture of the Knights of Ren. I'm pretty sure the one in the front is the helmeted guy from Kylo's shuttle, the rest we haven't seen in lego form yet

Star Wars: Episode IX â The Rise Of Skywalker â exclusive Knights Of Red image

9 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I really hope we end up getting all six Knights Of Ren 

So do I :moar: It may take a while though seeing how every single one of them requires a new helmet mould... The only exception could be ‘Butterknive Ren’ (the one whose head has leaked), but none of the solutions with existing pieces are all that satisfying.

I find it interesting that they didn’t choose ‘Checkerboard Ren’ as one of the first ones, given how prominent he is in the merchandise. He even made it as the ‘star’ on the cover of the upcoming DK encyclopedia :grin:

9 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Unfortunately unlikely, if we get 4 of them we should b happy

16 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

Unfortunately unlikely, if we get 4 of them we should b happy

Why do you think it’s unlikely? Sure, we have yet to see the third type of Praetorian Guard, which is probably the closest counterpart to the KoR situation, but at least the KoR are easier to integrate into sets :wink: The TIE Whisper e.g. will surely be made into a set at some point, which would a great opportunity for another two knights. 

Edited by Lego-Freak

26 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Why do you think it’s unlikely? Sure, we have yet to see the third type of Praetorian Guard, which is probably the closest counterpart to the KoR situation, but at least the KoR are easier to integrate into sets :wink: The TIE Whisper e.g. will surely be made into a set at some point, which would a great opportunity for another two knights. 

The TIE what?

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

The TIE what?

The interceptor-like TIE Fighter that Kylo pilots in the first trailer :wink: Its name has recently been revealed thanks to leaked toys 

28 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The interceptor-like TIE Fighter that Kylo pilots in the first trailer :wink: Its name has recently been revealed thanks to leaked toys 

Didn't know that was a new ship, I thought it was nothing more than the TIE Silencer with a new paitjob 

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Didn't know that was a new ship, I thought it was nothing more than the TIE Silencer with a new paitjob 

The round cockpit gives it away as a different ship as opposed to the rectangular cockpit of the TIE Silencer. But personally, I just thought it was a FO TIE Interceptor 

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Well lego rarely release the whole crew of anything. They did for the central protagonists in Rogue one, but its rar they do, and if they do it take agera, like with rh ESB bounty hunters

It looks like an Interceptor with Silencer wings. It differs very much from Vonreg's Interceptor. Never believed it to be a standard Interceptor.

47 minutes ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

It looks like an Interceptor with Silencer wings. It differs very much from Vonreg's Interceptor. Never believed it to be a standard Interceptor.

The trailer kinda gave it away. No reason regular pilot would fly so low to the ground and not shoot the target.

On 9/28/2019 at 9:50 AM, Guyon2002 said:

Empire just revealed this new picture of the Knights of Ren. I'm pretty sure the one in the front is the helmeted guy from Kylo's shuttle, the rest we haven't seen in lego form yet

Oh man these look great, I really hope we see more in lego form.

17 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

As do i. We know at least 3 will be in the TFF and january 2020 waves, if they do more TROS sets later in 2020 we could possibly get them all by 2021.

7 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

So do I :moar: It may take a while though seeing how every single one of them requires a new helmet mould... The only exception could be ‘Butterknive Ren’ (the one whose head has leaked), but none of the solutions with existing pieces are all that satisfying.

I find it interesting that they didn’t choose ‘Checkerboard Ren’ as one of the first ones, given how prominent he is in the merchandise. He even made it as the ‘star’ on the cover of the upcoming DK encyclopedia :grin:

I would like these to be the canonical names of these characters, can someone please write to Pablo hildago.

13 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I would like these to be the canonical names of these characters, can someone please write to Pablo hildago.

There have already been some leaked names for 5 members of the Knights of Ren:

- The Heavy

- The Armory (the one with the helmet from Kylo's shuttle)

- The Rogue (checkerboard)

- The Sniper (I believe he's the one we've seen only the head from)

- The Mask (the hooded one from Kylo's shuttle