Darth Bjorn

[R15 - Dennaskar- TCR] Recon mission to Dennaskar

Mission Log from Cpt. Bannon: Our mission to Dennaskar was simple. Reconnaissance and establish a temporary camp and base of operation to search for a location fit for a future outpost. After the depopulation of the planet it hasn’t been of much interest to anyone. We landed in sector 6-TE, 12 clicks east of the equipment drop from a few weeks ago. The cargo pilot missed the mark for the equipment and now we have to go and recover it before we can set up camp.

Factions 02: Recon mission to Dennaskar

Vascal: I swear this planet is haunted!

Jayne: No wonder after what happened here...

Cpt. Bannon: Cut the chatter. We’re almost at the drop site.

Kelstrap: Captain! It’s here - and the equipment looks to be intact...

Cpt. Bannon: Good. Let’s recover whatever we can move, establish a basecamp and contact High Command for further instructions.

Great rain effect and the build looks good too. The trees have nice volume to them. Did you buy a bunch of Tie Fighter sets or did you manage to get those helmets a different way?

Don't forget to fill out this form to get your build judged.

4 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Did you buy a bunch of Tie Fighter sets or did you manage to get those helmets a different way?

First thing that popped into my mind too. :laugh:  But having bought that TIE fighter set for myself this Christsmas, I actually consider buying another.  The ship is a nice looking build by itself, and the minifigs are a bonus.

As for this MOC, I really like the "circular" crate design (yoink... idea stolen), and while not a fan of vertical rock work your terrain looks great in this case as it represents a cohesive soil.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I really appreciate it. ;)

2 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

First thing that popped into my mind too. :laugh:  But having bought that TIE fighter set for myself this Christsmas, I actually consider buying another.  The ship is a nice looking build by itself, and the minifigs are a bonus.

As for this MOC, I really like the "circular" crate design (yoink... idea stolen), and while not a fan of vertical rock work your terrain looks great in this case as it represents a cohesive soil.

Yeah. I'm a big fan of OT lego sets, especially the generic ones as TIEs, Xwings etc. I think I got the round crate principle from someone else, but thanks - steal away! :D I know the rocks isn't the most advanced building technique, but I wanted something quick to get started. Haven't really mastered the more fancy techniques yet... ':)

Lovely little scene, love the elevated ridge and the rain effects. Those crate designs are really cool too!