Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

5 minutes ago, Lego Lad said:

I mean I can accept the faces but the face they have given Krum could have worked if it also had a small goatee which the actor had, no idea why Lego used a completely clean shaven face print lol.

Maybe they’re going for a book accurate look? According to the books, Krum doesn’t grow his ‘stupid little beard’ until Deathly Hallows. :laugh:

6 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

Guys keep in mind we’re getting Yule Ball outfits so maybe we’ll get new faces for that since everyone was happy then (except for Ron and Hermione).

Hey, Hermione was having a lovely night before Ron decided to be a jerk. She was definitely smiling during that iconic staircase introduction scene. (Ron, on the other hand, might need a special face since the normal smiling/frightened face won’t fit the pout he wears the entire night)

Just now, Accio Lego said:

Hey, Hermione was having a lovely night before Ron decided to be a jerk. She was definitely smiling during that iconic staircase introduction scene. (Ron, on the other hand, might need a special face since the normal smiling/frightened face won’t fit the pout he wears the entire night)

Hermione will probably have a happy smiling face on one side and then an upset face on the other aha. I am curious what hair piece they will use for Ron, a longer hair piece or the same Han Solo one from the CMF series?

Just now, Lego Lad said:

I am curious what hair piece they will use for Ron, a longer hair piece or the same Han Solo one from the CMF series?

Most accurate would have to be a new piece, however, I think the 2010 piece might work at a push, I think it looks better for DH pt 1/2 Ron (I’m in the process of making a custom with that hair piece), but a longer version of the Luke Skywalker hair piece would work, but again, that would be a new mould unfortunately 

Edited by The Dangerous HC

6 minutes ago, The Dangerous HC said:

Most accurate would have to be a new piece, however, I think the 2010 piece might work at a push, I think it looks better for DH pt 1/2 Ron (I’m in the process of making a custom with that hair piece), but a longer version of the Luke Skywalker hair piece would work, but again, that would be a new mould unfortunately 

Yeah I have a feeling they might just use the Han Solo hair for him again and honestly I wouldn't be bothered if they used the same hair he had from the 2010 sets, but we will see.

Just now, Lego Lad said:

Yeah I have a feeling they might just use the Han Solo hair for him again and honestly I wouldn't be bothered if they used the same hair he had from the 2010 sets, but we will see.

I tried to upload images of GoF and DH Ron’s, but it wouldn’t let me, but I could actually see them using the same Solo hair piece, the old hair piece works for OotP onwards Ron, however GoF Ron has curtains so I think the closest would be the Solo hair piece

where do you see the headpieces?! I just see one post in IG with the info "no leg prints, old faces" etc., but no pictures anywhere of the actual pieces? What faceprints do they reuse?

7 hours ago, RyanMe said:

I may be in the minority’s but I would much rather the budget be spent on a new buckbeak or fang mold and get slightly off reused faces than get new accurate fades and have some off looking brickbuilt animals (like Fawkes and basilisk from great hall)

I totally agree (no big surprise there :grin:)! The heads can be swapped, but either you have the animal mould or you have some bricks, there is no way you can swap the bricks to get a non-existing mould :wacko:

7 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

I think I know why Krum, Fleur, and Cedric don’t have new face or leg prints. They wasted the entire budget on the Lego Movie 2.

:head_back: I am pretty sure that is a different budget, but if we get half the polybags that theme get we should be happy :tongue:

So which characters, apart from the main trio, are going to get new faceprints in this line?

Let's see: Sirius is definitely important enough to get one, and... and that's it. Madame Maxime, Ernie, Stan, Fudge and Macnair are all secondary to minor characters who, I imagine, are of no great interest to (most of) kids. One could argue that there are no appropriate faces for some of them, but that, as we see, does not stop Lego at all :laugh:

Those are absolutely beautiful! I thought the stag would be just white, but it's transparent! Will be looking forward to its being reused as a 'normal' deer.

Edit: oh, and it can be ridden with a saddle, how cool is that?

Edited by Swamp

Here they are, for people like me who get annoyed that people post these on Instagram rather than on proper websites:

Looks like the middle one is Lupin as a werewolf. No idea what's going on with the tail.

Edited by Captain Nemo
Images Removed

Just now, Taure said:

Here they are, for people like me who get annoyed that people post these on Instagram rather than on proper websites:

Looks like the middle one is Lupin as a werewolf.

I'm not sure you can post it here, dude.

And no, Lupin definitely didn't have three tails :classic:

3 hours ago, Taure said:

Looks like the middle one is Lupin as a werewolf. No idea what's going on with the tail.

Dude you should remove this foto from EB. This is not place for posting leaked pictures. 

Looking at the rules in:

And

The only prohibition I can see is that they state you can't post pics which are marked "confidential", which this one is not - so far as I can tell, there's no general prohibition on leaks (which, if there were, presumably this entire thread would be against said rule).

Happy to remove if I'm wrong but I'm not sure that there's a general rule against leaks.

I don't think middle one is from HP at all, I'd say it's from another theme. It looks like a kitsune, a japanese fox creature with multiple tails. Buckbeak looks awesome though! I can't wait!

Just now, Decat said:

I don't think middle one is from HP at all, I'd say it's from another theme. It looks like a kitsune, a japanese fox creature with multiple tails. Buckbeak looks awesome though! I can't wait!

It’s from Ninjago :wink:

I think it’s quite obvious where this year’s HP budget went :laugh: 

Great news! The wolf is not from HP, unless it is from a future FB film (not very likely)..

I was expecting the deer to be white, but do not matter it is in future sets with a natural color that is important. Lego is clearly thinking ahead, since it have room for a saddle or a sledge, maybe we get it in a advent calendar this year with a sledge :grin_wub:
To bad part of the antler is not shown, but it look like a red deer as I was hoping for and not some American species we usually get :tongue:

Buckbeak also look amazing , and he can bow :wub: